Reviews for The Secret Santa Conundrum
AnitaRez chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
This is a great Lenny story! And the gifts they got each other were cool!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Great job! I enjoyed reading this! (:
5Mississippis chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Aw! That was wonderful! Absolutely tender and beautiful!
jhnigbhgvbkihtgs4erw chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
oh wow, this was an amazing story! :)

those presents were so cool, i especially amy's coz im a huge hungergames fan. you really thought about those gifts jammin, great job and great story :) :) :)
vasu chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
This is the sweetest and cutest story i have ever read.

Hope the BBT writers see this story and make it real

Hope there will be more leonard/penny stories here :)
TickleTheToast chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Nice! All the gifts were really well thought-out, and Amy's comment about the Hunger Games made me laugh. :)

Keep writing!

~Ashe*
Hufflepuff519 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Wow! This was such a sweet story. You are so right,btw, I wish the writers would use an idea like this. I very much enjoyed this cute story. Go team Lenny (Leonard/Penny). :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
awesome story! please make more like this one. thanx
somemightsay1995 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
This is a great story, one of the better stories of how Leonard and Penny get back to each other.

"Leonard, I've done some really dumb things in my life, but breaking up with you has to be the dumbest thing I've ever done."

When is she going to say this to him on the show, WHEN?
sylar1610 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
It was beautiful and about your little note at the bottom I'll give you some advice my father always gives me, "Cheer up ya miserable bastard" after all they'll be back together in 2 more episode
deleted account 88 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
This was such an awesome fic. Everyone was really in character and I could totally see this scenario happening. It was also great to see everyone trying to get gifts for their secret santas. And the Leonard and Penny reunion was so adorable. Great job!
LawyerGirl1 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Reading this made me wish the writers would stumble onto it and turn it into an episode. Very well written, good dialogue and funny. Two thumbs up!