Reviews for What We Leave Behind
bogey174 chapter 9 . 7/3
So long to wait and yet so worth it. I had forgotten what a jewel of a story you have given us. I'm so glad you will write an epilogue and possibly another chapter. There are so many questions to be answered. Will Michael stay with Fi and his family on the Andreani Estate; how could he? And yet how can he say no if that's what Fiona wants. Is she now the top boss of all of Andreani's corrupt organizations; a cartel that Michael was intent on bringing down. So many, many things to consider; anxiously awaiting you update.
Late2BN chapter 9 . 6/6
I had read all of your stories but somehow I missed this one. Luckily, someone recommended it to me or I would have missed one of the best BN Fanfics ever! I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this story and I am so hoping there will be at least one more chapter. (Keep listening to Purdy's Pal please.) I would love to see how Michael gets to know his son and daughter and how he and Fi can make their way back to each other. Thanks for taking a chance and writing a different kind of story. My only criticism is that I want it to be longer. TY.
Thank you for this incredible chapter. They are all disturbingly detailed and fantastic. They have a future together now! Well done. Can't believe how carefully crafted this story is. Your fan, Julieta
7822 chapter 9 . 5/31
So happy for this chapter. It was wonderful to show Fiona's efforts to get Michael back. Yes to PP's suggestion for you to continue this story. It is one of my favorite stories It is too good to end.
Dazzlinglala chapter 9 . 5/30
Just a short note to say very good- had to read it slow to understand
everything but I luv the way you have Sam in there to help Mike when he
is out of it. Oh Mike needs Sam around very much.
I'm reading each chapter oh so slowly and carefully before I reach again chapter 9. Thank you so much. Julieta
purdys pal chapter 9 . 5/30
What a wonderfully heartbreaking chapter. Well worth the wait. I know how much you put into this story and especially into this chapter. The reunion is beautifully written and I definitely advise any one about to read has a box of tissues to hand for the ending... Looking forward to more of this story.
Louise and Thelma chapter 9 . 5/29
What a sad and unexpected ending but hopeful at the same time. Hats off to you madam once again for giving us such a great story. K
Marg Hammerman chapter 9 . 5/29
This story has been such a painful slow burn (in a good way!), and this latest chapter is a very worthy climax. The mystery and the revelation were well done, and, of course, touching and heartbreaking at once. I look forward to the next chapter-my emotions need resolution! ;)
beejed chapter 9 . 5/28
So painfully but beautifully sad.. Very well done as usual,
7822 chapter 8 . 4/15
Love this story I hope you find the time to finish it
FicreaderT chapter 8 . 1/3/2015
I FINALLY read this most recent chapter and am hoping, beyond hope, that you are still planning to finish this story. This is such a crucial juncture, Michael has met his children, finally learned that Fiona is still living and so close to his years-long objective.

However, it begs the question of why Fiona hasn't been at the house checking on her long-lost love. That, and their reunion, are BEGGING to be written. More, please! Pretty please? With sugar on top? :)
Guest chapter 8 . 7/25/2014
This would have been sad had it happened this way, apart for so long, not knowing his kids! Hope you do get to finish it, want more.
FoxiKO chapter 8 . 6/24/2014
Oh my... I think I got heart palpitations at the last bit of that chapter! Well actually the whole chapter was emotional drama! Saddened there may be just 2 more to go, but I'm so very glad for this last update and by the end of 2014 hopefully a wonderfully complete story!
Tara chapter 8 . 6/22/2014
Michael without Fi for all those years and Fi raising his kids without his knowing, too sad, but makes for a great story. Hope you will continue with it because hooked.