Reviews for What We Leave Behind
Little Miss Janie chapter 9 . 3/18
What an interesting story! Really enjoying this and cannot wait for the rest of it!
FicreaderT chapter 9 . 10/25/2016
Finally, a long, long awaited reunion! :) I am very much looking forward to the ending!
angela lovey chapter 9 . 10/22/2016
what episode picture is in your profile tell
Guest chapter 9 . 9/27/2016
Michael, Fiona and I need some closure on this very unusual story. Thank you!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/27/2016
Michael and Fiona and I really need closure on this gripping story.
bogey174 chapter 9 . 7/3/2016
So long to wait and yet so worth it. I had forgotten what a jewel of a story you have given us. I'm so glad you will write an epilogue and possibly another chapter. There are so many questions to be answered. Will Michael stay with Fi and his family on the Andreani Estate; how could he? And yet how can he say no if that's what Fiona wants. Is she now the top boss of all of Andreani's corrupt organizations; a cartel that Michael was intent on bringing down. So many, many things to consider; anxiously awaiting you update.
Late2BN chapter 9 . 6/6/2016
I had read all of your stories but somehow I missed this one. Luckily, someone recommended it to me or I would have missed one of the best BN Fanfics ever! I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this story and I am so hoping there will be at least one more chapter. (Keep listening to Purdy's Pal please.) I would love to see how Michael gets to know his son and daughter and how he and Fi can make their way back to each other. Thanks for taking a chance and writing a different kind of story. My only criticism is that I want it to be longer. TY.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/1/2016
Thank you for this incredible chapter. They are all disturbingly detailed and fantastic. They have a future together now! Well done. Can't believe how carefully crafted this story is. Your fan, Julieta
7822 chapter 9 . 5/31/2016
So happy for this chapter. It was wonderful to show Fiona's efforts to get Michael back. Yes to PP's suggestion for you to continue this story. It is one of my favorite stories It is too good to end.
Dazzlinglala chapter 9 . 5/30/2016
Just a short note to say very good- had to read it slow to understand
everything but I luv the way you have Sam in there to help Mike when he
is out of it. Oh Mike needs Sam around very much.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/30/2016
I'm reading each chapter oh so slowly and carefully before I reach again chapter 9. Thank you so much. Julieta
purdys pal chapter 9 . 5/30/2016
What a wonderfully heartbreaking chapter. Well worth the wait. I know how much you put into this story and especially into this chapter. The reunion is beautifully written and I definitely advise any one about to read has a box of tissues to hand for the ending... Looking forward to more of this story.
Louise and Thelma chapter 9 . 5/29/2016
What a sad and unexpected ending but hopeful at the same time. Hats off to you madam once again for giving us such a great story. K
Marg Hammerman chapter 9 . 5/29/2016
This story has been such a painful slow burn (in a good way!), and this latest chapter is a very worthy climax. The mystery and the revelation were well done, and, of course, touching and heartbreaking at once. I look forward to the next chapter-my emotions need resolution! ;)
beejed chapter 9 . 5/28/2016
So painfully but beautifully sad.. Very well done as usual,