Reviews for Consequences
I think I'm going to cry. This FanFiction was absolutely amazing! But then it's not finished, and to make matters worse, it was left on a sight cliffhanger. But the work so far was incredible, asterous even! I'd love to see the rest though!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/3/2015
This was beautiful
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 5 . 1/28/2015
Great story! I almost thought Robin was going to kill Zucco but Artemis saved him from killing him. I'm glad. Friends are the best :)
mrsMxyzptlk chapter 5 . 10/14/2014
Very intense. I like how you got into Robin's head. I also like how Artemis talked him fown rather than physically stopping him. Otherwise, he would be haunted by always wondering whether he would have killed Zucco.
ben8615 chapter 5 . 6/10/2014
Wow, your talent is indescribable. No words
JustWhatILike chapter 5 . 4/3/2014
This was soooooo good! I've read a lot of Fanfictions about what would happen if Zucco escaped from prison and all that, but this was by far the best! Please keep writing because you have a real talent that not a lot of people get!
whelmedwithaster chapter 5 . 3/26/2014
Shit. That was amazing. Intense. Wonderful.

The dynamics between Robin and Artemis was beautifully done. I absolutely adore their relationship and the idea of them being super close makes me squeal with joy and I can honestly say you wrote them perfectly at the end and during their mission.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/28/2014
Holy shit is right... Damn.

That... That was one of the most emotional Robin-vs-Zucco things I've ever read... Fuck.

I've got adrenalin pulsing through my veins right now from reading this... You are one kick-ass writer.
tstripe00 chapter 5 . 9/14/2013
Omg this made me cry * crying my heart out now*
YJ Soul chapter 5 . 5/12/2013
foreverpatron chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
OMG, totally epic. I love how Dick was so close to killing him and how the Team got to see Dick's dark side. Hope you update soon!
parkprot chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
Holy shit. Holy effing SHIT. That was FANTASTIC! Ok, this is now my favorite story if all time. And I've read a LOT of stories. I WANT MOAR, DAMMIT! I hope you update soon! ;)
ShrimpyJess97 chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
Well this was FANTABULOUS! Please continue!
Jesters of the Moon chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
Wow, lots of angst :) I loved it. It was nice how Artemis snapped him out of it. I was literally so engrossed in this story that I was yelling at my computer screen things like, 'Robin! Don't do thisssss!' and 'Nooooooooo!', etc. :D wow, really engrossing. I loved it a lot.

-Bobby Corwen
Jesters of the Moon chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
I was going to wait until the last chapter to review, but I loved this chapter too much. :)

I loved your action scenes. They are some of the best that I've read on fanfiction. It was the perfect amount: not too much to be boring, not to little to be anticlimactic. Just perfect :) It was described very well. I could actually see the different moves as if it was an actual episode of YJ (I swear, that show has some awesome combat scenes.) it was very realistic and interesting. I loved it a lot. :)

-Bobby Corwen