Reviews for Haunted
blueeyedbeauty123 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I love this song! It is the absolute Best!
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I loved that! So sad... :'( It was well written, and overall, I really liked it.
CrazyForHarryPotter chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Wow, that was pretty intense, but I loved it. You captured Hermione's feelings excellently.
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
This is so heartbreakingly sad. I like the use of the fragile line phrase. It's an interesting way of looking at their relationship. I think you've pointed out some of the best parts of Hermione here. How she wants to choose Ron but knows that she can't abandon Harry. How she endures the pain of losing Ron but tries her best to hide it from Harry. I just really like the way you describe the chaos that led up to that moment of him leaving and how she felt afterward. It was really nicely done.
LoopyandLovely chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
To start with - I love this song! So much. I love all of Taylor Swift's songs but, yeah. I think you made a good choice with the song here, it fits into the situation perfectly. I like how this fic feels very personal, as if we're seeing right into Hermione's head which kind of breaks my heart actually because I hate thinking about how she'd have felt after Ron left but you did write it wonderfully. You incorporated her feelings and the song together very well.

I really like the ending, how you write about his return as well as just him leaving her and I love how it ends with her thinking about how she'd really thought it was gone. It shows the doubt laced in her mind about him, she obviously doesn't see how special to him she is.

Overall, very well written, I really enjoyed it. Well done!

And DFTBA! (I noticed that you're a nerdfighter) :D
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
*Sobs* I love them so much. This is a heart breaking scene in the book, the movie. It just is. I loved reading it from Hermione's POV. And I love how you wrote it as if she was speaking to Ron. But she wasn't. That had a wonderful, yet sad impact on the story. It made it feel more real. Beautiful.
iambookworm chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
LOVE the ending! The entire story was AWESOME! I think this was your best so far! The song was absolutely PERFECT for this one! I would never have thought to use this song for this, and I never really though about what Hermione would have felt when Ron left, but you captured everything perfectly!
Ronnhermioneforevs chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
That was sooo good! So. Perfect. I love that song, and this story made it even better (now I can relate it to Harry Potter)!