Reviews for Blood and water
Willow99 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Absolutely brilliant! They are so cute and this was wonderfully written. Thank you!
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
this story was absolutely brilliant, I adored it, very sweet that becker continually wanted to be introduced as jess's boyfriend rather than just a friend and him speaking italian fluently and with a much better accent than the slimeball was a very nice touch, jess's grandmother was nice and there being a youtube video of becker essentially being an action hero was cool
great job, love it
Um. . .someone chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Wonderful, I do so love when people write backstory fics. It's so annoying in the show how we never see or hear about any of the characters families. Thanks for the wonderful Fic! :)
Martin-J-Christopher-Freeman chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I loved this X
Skyfullofstars chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
"...She went back towards her bedroom and Becker took the chance to look around her house. It was bright and sunny, just like her..."

What a neat little line! I loved it. It kept you from describing her entire flat..yet it left a definite charming "picture" in our minds!

"...It was with real relief that the priest finally told them to kiss and be done with it. Except he used far nicer language."

And I laughed out loud at this line!

"..Becker breathed her words back at her and did exactly as she requested. Some orders he was very good at following..."

And this was the perfect ending! Thank you!
Office Romance chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
This was really good. Jess and Becker and weddings are a good combination!
GODISAWESOME chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I REALLY, REALLY ENJOYED READING THIS STORY! I love your style of writing and the mixture of humor as well as all of the seriousness. :) I look forward to reading more of your primeval stories! :)
YouHaveLovelyHair chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Wow - that was a brilliant story! I loved it!

Granny Jessica was fantastic - and the rest of her family were brilliantly written!

And the Jecker was perfect - all awkward and then the end was just lovely!

:D :D :D :D :D
SveaR chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
This was amazing!

Loved it a lot!
WildGypsyWoman12 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Oh my gosh! I LOVED THIS!

You played the characters very well, especially Jess's family when they found out Becker was something more than just a security guard.

Question though. How exactly did Tiffany through her phone find out Becker worked at the ARC? I know it's probably best not explained, but I reread that and found it a bit confusing.

Either than that: 5/5 10/10, whatever the number, it's that good.
Cehsja chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
So good :) I loved it!
Hilary Parker chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Interesting read. Thanks for sharing.
Mijo54 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
J'ai adoré cette histoire ! pauvre Jess quelle famille ! heureusement qu'il y a mamie Jessica ! et la famille de becker? j'aimerai savoir comment vous la voyez !

je vous souhaite une bonne année 2012 (et beaucoup de belles histoires!)
Heyarandomgal chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I love this!

:) :D.
Mountiegirl chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I love this story! Any chance of a sequel with Becker's family?