Reviews for In The Glow of Your Smile
DrGiggles chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Thank you so much for writing me such a cute story! So well written it makes me want to write for them again, well if I take a break from studying. Anything Charladay is awesome and there hasn't been much on them these days, so thanks again. Hope you had a good holiday break and new years, cheers :)

Dr. Giggles
Violet Scarlet Lily not logged chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
That was beautiful. If my itouch let me log in I would favorite this. It was incredible. You captured them so beautifully and perfectly. My favorite part was the song/composition part. How she cried, that he named it Charlotte...all of it was perfect
Lola'sStillLOST chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
The End of any story is massively over-emphasized. :). I thought this story was excellent in the way that it captured Daniel's voice, and Charlotte's, too. I hope to write a Daniel story someday but the way he speaks, the cadence is a challenge. Well done.

LOVE this line: "He gets the feeling maybe she only really allows herself to feel like and be a mother when she feels like she's losing him." - relates to what we know happened in a very sophisticated way, sweet!