Reviews for Let the Right One In
Excellent. Loved it. Looking forward to more from you
SilverDragonRanger09 chapter 10 . 9/18/2013
Nice
Green-Extreme-Ninjetti13 chapter 10 . 9/17/2013
Good story, girls. I was wondering if you'll do a sequel?
SilverDragonRanger09 chapter 9 . 9/17/2013
Great ending girls
Jakarie chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
Good chapter. Liking what you've done with the story and looking forward to more
SilverDragonRanger09 chapter 7 . 2/9/2013
Greaat work
Jakarie chapter 7 . 2/8/2013
Glad to see the story isn't abandoned. Good chapter and looking forward to more
Green-Extreme-Ninjetti13 chapter 7 . 2/7/2013
I wish the both of you A Happy Valentine's Day.
Kingdomalith chapter 6 . 5/10/2012
So I just read the story.

(Yup, just randomly went in LTROI section and found a new crossover) And I found that this is a crossover that stays fairly close to the movies and the book. (more like the book, and the American movie Let Me In, because the Swedish movie Let The Right One In had to cut out basically the same things as Let Me In; but Let Me In added some things that the swedish movie Let The Right One In did not) I've noticed a lot of direct quotes and scenes taken from Let The Right One In (book) and Let Me In (American Movie), that I think are used good. This story is like a mash-up of Let The Right One In (book AND movie) and Let Me In, then it's crossed over with iCarly. (confusing I know xD)

So anyways, it's good, I just think you should add in more detail of the scenes, like John Ajvide Lindqvist did in the book even though the scenes were fairly short during the movies.

Good job all around, and the randomness of the things you say before the updates are highly hilarious, so please do keep up with those x'D

Oh, and will you add Spencer coming back or just scrape that like both the movies did?

Anyways, keep it up!

Kingdomalith
SilverDragonRanger09 chapter 6 . 4/26/2012
Quick but nice
lileyfan123 chapter 5 . 4/17/2012
Loved the update you two.

Also is Pinky and the Brain, just one of there plans to take over the world. Take away the internet. Lol
Jakarie chapter 5 . 4/6/2012
She should just wrap a baseball bar in bar wire and lay into Missy, I know that's prob not how the original story goes but it'd be more effective than just a pipe. Good chapter and looking forward to more
SilverDragonRanger09 chapter 5 . 4/6/2012
Short but good
SilverDragonRanger09 chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
Guys great update very nice
Jakarie chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
Very funny a/n as usual and really good chapter and living the story