Reviews for Take The Pieces, Build Them Skyward
yuzik01 chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
I love your writing. I really do. It's beautiful and mesmerizing, poetry my own head will never be capable of creating, but still it feels very close to me, and when I read it, I feel privileged, like it was written precisely for my heart. Your words are meaningful and new, wrap my soul softly in awe and paint pictures in my head. Your style of writing is unlike anything I've ever read before so it amazes me even more, and you might now be my favorite artist of all, even might become my idol and inspiration. I hope you'll never stop writing and that my words of appreciation will give you at least a little bit of happiness, just like your stories do to me. :)
Terahlyanwe chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I love your writing, but one things BOTHERS me to no end. Every time you write "won't" you leave off the apostrophe and write 'won't'.

Fingernails on a chalkboard.-shivers-
StephG chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Very nice. Very nice indeed.
Murphy AT chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
This was honestly beautiful. One of my favorite lines (hate to choose): "You learn as you get older that monsters are just pieces of humanity taken to excess. She makes her own monsters now."
It was poetry in prose, quite well written, and there was wisdom there, a knowledge of how the world might turn, or at least how it should. You've got a ton of talent. Thanks for writing!
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Wow, very heavy. It's undeniably well-written, but so thick, emotionally, that I found it difficult to wade through. I've never been fond of second person point of view, but you make it work, which is extremely impressive. Overall, this piece is very well done, definitely worth the time you put into it. You should be proud. :)
herasmom chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Just found you.
Now I can't live without you.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Beautifully written. Absolutely beautiful prose.
Silvanesti chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
A well written and interesting story.
Qualyn chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
This was so lovely!

I loved how you described John's relationships throughout his life and how it still affects him when he starts his relationship with Sherlock. And I especially love how you describe Sherlock, how he was so frantic when John was stabbed and so on...

Okay, I loved it all :D
Ju Lara chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Beautifully written. two damaged souls growing together.
Heidinanookie chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
This was so, so beautiful! As always, your writing style absolutely awes me in its poetic way. There is only one thing: You built this so carefully, them falling in love, but did not depict their first kiss at all. That's really a pity. Won't you consider inserting another chapter?

heidi
Nekocin chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Oh wow. The voice you used here is gorgeous. I love the imagery, btw. Thank you for sharing.
TSylvestrisA chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Oh, gods. You do have a talent for the heartwrenching. I've put you in my bookmarks to keep reading later but now I have got to go outside and walk and breathe and stop crying.
ladypredator chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Lovely, lyrical. I like the imagery of John as a wolf protecting his mate and Mycroft getting it.
Lusca Luna chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
The second person is truly distracting. The story might have been awesome if I didn't have to figure from whos experiences I was supposed to be feeling.