Reviews for Performance in a Leading Role
Unicorn Pastizzi chapter 21 . 10/12
Best story I’ve read in ages! Well written!
SassySapphire chapter 1 . 3/25
this already sounds like it's gonna be one of the best fics I've ever read and you have no idea how sad I am that the last update was 2014 lol (the perks of joining a dead fandom)
touslesnoms chapter 20 . 3/10
It was super fun, thank you!
touslesnoms chapter 4 . 3/8
It’s brilliant and very interesting to read.
I like the dialogue a lot.
Also Sarah :)
Rochlet chapter 4 . 2/28
When John started talking about the un-sexiness of rom coms I couldn’t picture anything other than Martin Freeman’s part in Love Actually.
Miss A.S.M chapter 21 . 5/25/2019
Wow! I've been keeping this open in my browser for like 2 weeks wanting to read it but never really got around to it..
Now I've read it and I regret not reading it sooner!
Damn! It bloody well deserves an Oscar of its own!
It's really a brilliant story and a lovely read - good humor and well written and it has an important morale.
Take care and keep writing
laughingpotato chapter 21 . 5/23/2019
LOVED IT! One of the best fics I have ever read!
Millie072 chapter 16 . 4/27/2019
Peter O'Toole & Richard Burton were both best actor nominees for Beckett, so it does happen.
Isis Artemis Feniks chapter 13 . 4/27/2019
indeed quat erad demostrandum
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2019
Benjamin for Benedict Cumberbatch and Mark for Martin Freeman? Just a small theory.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/24/2019
Benjamin for Benedict Cumberbatch and Mark for Mark Freeman..? I don't know; just a theory.
Micah chapter 3 . 3/23/2019
As a writer, you nailed the characters and brought live go this fiction. One of the best I've read so far.
GlaszHeart chapter 1 . 3/22/2019
Thank you, MadLori, for such a wonderful story! Amusing, tittliating, emotive, passionate, and soulful...and you have nailed those two characters right on their heads! I'm a HUGE BBC Sherlock fan come lately, and I am absolutely gorging on any fic that looks good. I read Alone on the Water. Couldn't look my husband or sons in the eye for a few days for the embarrassment of having red puffy eyes every time I read another bit. I bypassed Performance a couple of times thinking that the premise was too far off to be believable, but I couldn't have been more wrong! You are an incredibly talented writer Lori, and it would be an ENORMOUS pleasure to read more Sherlock fic by you...I hope desperately that this particular bug bites you again soon ;) All the best to you on your writing path...
Guest chapter 21 . 2/3/2019
I have no idea if you still check this fanfic as it’s been years since you wrote it, but it’s one of the best pieces of writing i’ve ever come across and i hope you realise how talented you are. Thank you for all the work you must have spent making this so enjoyable and amazing.
Sherlockfriendship chapter 21 . 9/22/2018
The comment about running away, you listed Madagascar. It Made me think of Martin freeman in A hitchhikers guide... also really great fic! I loved the detail and how it was extremely au! Well done
1,948 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »