Reviews for Performance in a Leading Role
Danielle Dove Roth chapter 21 . 8/17
REREAD THE WHOLE THING AFTED LIKE YEARS AND ITS STILL AMAZING LOV THAT
S.Holmes J.Watson chapter 21 . 8/7
Thank you. I have been searching for an actor AU for a while and then I came across this gem. Everything was perfect. You kept them in character the whole way through. In fact you did it so well, I keep thinking I've seen the talk shows on telly. I love that you brought Sally in to it a bit more and she wasn't just the to annoy Sherlock. Loved they way you got them to meet fans on their day out.
CheshireGrowl chapter 21 . 7/13
Holy PISS, fam! Great dialogue and character portrayal. I'm so thankful Moriarty didn't cause a massive amount of angsty drama. I'm so glad you didn't write that! Enough trouble comes from public opinion and fame- no need to add an unnecessary wrench. Sherlock and John were adorably and deliciously in love. The sex scenes were delightful. Sherlock was still brilliant yet, in a different way that adapted into this alternate lifestyle/career choice. John was a total darling in every way. I truly appreciate the AN's for helping to clue me in on various filming aspects I have no understanding of. Really well put together story!
LadyWillowElf chapter 21 . 6/18
This was spectacular! I would love to see more!
So much fun to read! I loved it. Keep it coming.
Holly chapter 8 . 5/30
Not only is this a very good story, but it's one of the only ones where I've ever read where:
A. Sally is in it
B. She's not a huge jerk who's only there to call Sherlock a freak
I cannot thank you enough for making sure she wasn't a protagonist.
I absolutely love your story. The original idea is fantastic. In the original story "A Scandal in Bohemia" John says that Sherlock would have been a great actor if he hadn't become a detective.
S.Holmes J.Watson chapter 21 . 5/18
This was amazing. I was glued to my screen and then I was sad it finished. One of the best fic I've read and it was a good length too.
Hey, I seriously thought Mycroft was going to be the husband Irene has kept secret for 8 years. Alas! LOL
The most original and entertaining story I've read in months. I kept wanting to comment all the way through, but not as much as I wanted to quickly get to the next chapter. Thank you for sharing this. I'm eager to get to the next part of the series now. It's a pleasure to have found your stories.
Annie
The story itself is absolutely amazing. I have to comment about this Interlude chapter though, and let you know how happily surprised I am that you managed to make this as great as the rest of the story. The Interlude premise is difficult, but you handled it with grace and class.
Great chapter of a great story. I ran over to some other websites to see if anything was left out of this chapter, and am happy to report that all the websites show your work exactly the same way.
mysnecret chapter 21 . 4/15
I loved this story. Thanks so much for sharing all you hard work. Fantastic!
Klimmatt chapter 21 . 3/8
Amazing story. Thank you for sharing it
wantsamagicwand chapter 21 . 3/1
I love this story it's amazing! Any chance of more!? Like the Ellen interview! Please it's such a beautifully written story. I just adore it
1,910 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »