Reviews for Performance in a Leading Role
rionides chapter 3 . 5/11
This is an incredible dialogue, bringing emotion to the story (and the SEXUAL TENSION ARGHRGAH). Please, keep writing!
demonoa chapter 7 . 4/25
Awwww i'm in love with this fic! I haven't read such a good johnlock in ages thank you thank you thank you!
This is the best and most well write fanfiction I have ever read . Period. You have a spectacular talent , so please keep up the fantastic writing!
~ jaz
ChibiDawn23 chapter 21 . 4/19
*slow clap... Building to thunderous applause and a standing ovation*
Holy. Cow. It took me three days but I got through this masterpiece of a fic. I loved everything- it had heart and drama and I really enjoyed all the name-dropping from George to Ang to Rachel and Daniel and Paul and Jennifer and I just...wow.
I felt like I was reading something real-life, this has got to be one of the best-researched fics I've ever read, I mean, I felt like I was on some Hollywood inside track!
Anyway, awesome, awesome... And I'm looking forward to whatever else you've got with these two :)
Lady of Moon Over Silver Seas chapter 21 . 4/7
This is AWESOME! Seriously, I'm rereading it and I still love it!
Laila Space chapter 1 . 4/2
Hi, I haven't finished reading this yet, but this is one of the greatest stories I've ever read. Not just because of the detailed information about the movie world but the struggles faced and the love between the two of them. Keep it up and write more.

Best wishes,
Laila Space.
BarbyBells chapter 21 . 3/27
i loved this fic so much that this is the 2nd time I'm reading it! amazing! one of the best famous/famous I've ever read! I love this genre because of all the press releases, awards shows, interviews.. coming out.. etc. I always try to find at least one in all of the fandoms I'm part of. Thank you for writing this! It was amazing!
WREN-PL chapter 1 . 3/25
*sees descriptionHell no" has been added to playlist*
NeverLandLost14 chapter 1 . 2/25
I ADORE this FanFic. One of the most amazing I've ever read!
Corynutz chapter 11 . 2/4
Omg I am in love with this and I really like this Irene better!
Zadria Cerulean chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
Loved it! Took me a couple days to read it all, thank you for the story!
Michaela chapter 21 . 12/8/2017
This is the most incredible fic i have ever read in my life, better than some books I've experienced. I'd like to thank you for taking the time to create such incredible content for nearly no reward to yourself. You are an incredible writer and I hope you continue with your passion.
EtenalRest13 chapter 21 . 12/5/2017
This was fantastic! You never ceased to surprise me. When I thought this was all going to be about filming the movie you didn't linger on it like I thought and do scene for scene. I liked that we got the main scenes and the major plot points pointed out of the movie. I liked the pace very much. Whenever I thought you'd linger on this or that or go into this, you swept over it and summed it up and kept it going. You nearly brought me to tears during Sherlock's break down in the ally and then after the first screening when he couldn't take it. My goodness. And John's speech for his Oscar win nearly did me in, especially his last bit about Sherlock. This was such a good read with great writing and pacing. How you put them in this acting world, but still managed to keep their key aspects was wonderus. Lovely fic. Thanks for the great read!
Ezzin chapter 10 . 12/4/2017
you lil' fluffball
Thanatophobia kills chapter 1 . 10/22/2017
im taking it this fic was written before alan rickman passed away?
1,926 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »