Reviews for Performance in a Leading Role
LookAgain chapter 21 . 7/22
Wowowowowow so blown away by this story! I've been nonstop reading it, and can't believe it's over. Honestly one of my favorite fics ever.
Only discovered this today, and I honestly read it all at once. I loved the universe you put Sherlock and John in, and you're a great writer! Absolutely my favorite fanfic ever, really!
Jo chapter 21 . 6/30
Dear Lori,

Just finished my second read-through of 'Performance in a Leading Role', which is an awesome read, by the way. I loved your portrayal of John and Sherlock's relationship, with not too much angst, just a bit of worry, particularly from John as he worries about his career. I found the whole story quite realistic, showing two recently gay (or new lovers, I guess), finding their way under the constant examination of their peers/the public/the press. You said you weren't done with Actor!John-and-Sherlock, and I hope that's still true, because I hope to see them again in new stories such as 1) what Sherlock does with his charity for beginning actors, 2) how John does with his family issues, and how that impacts his decision for a larger family with Sherlock or not, 3) how Sherlock and John continue to work through their travel for work (Prague for Sherlock, etc...), versus their base in Sutton or L.A. Hope I'll be reading about these characters again soon - as I said, this story is great!
I’ve read this fic at least three times. It’s incredible. I have never read a fanfiction as through as this one. All the famous names have me on Google at least 3 times a chapter. It is amazing. I love how Sally is portrayed better in this story and how Harry comes in too. Irene is awesome. I just love everything about it. You are so talented. If you ever do publish a book please post it on here. I would be the first one to go out and buy it.
Keep writing,
H
Victorian Press chapter 21 . 6/26
This is a fantastic fic. It reads like a novel. The dialogue flows smoothly, the attention to detail and the characterizations are stunning. The balance achieved in the pacing of the story is just about perfect. This a a beautiful work. Well done!
rionides chapter 3 . 5/11
This is an incredible dialogue, bringing emotion to the story (and the SEXUAL TENSION ARGHRGAH). Please, keep writing!
demonoa chapter 7 . 4/25
Awwww i'm in love with this fic! I haven't read such a good johnlock in ages thank you thank you thank you!
This is the best and most well write fanfiction I have ever read . Period. You have a spectacular talent , so please keep up the fantastic writing!
~ jaz
ChibiDawn23 chapter 21 . 4/19
*slow clap... Building to thunderous applause and a standing ovation*
Holy. Cow. It took me three days but I got through this masterpiece of a fic. I loved everything- it had heart and drama and I really enjoyed all the name-dropping from George to Ang to Rachel and Daniel and Paul and Jennifer and I just...wow.
I felt like I was reading something real-life, this has got to be one of the best-researched fics I've ever read, I mean, I felt like I was on some Hollywood inside track!
Anyway, awesome, awesome... And I'm looking forward to whatever else you've got with these two :)
Lady of Moon Over Silver Seas chapter 21 . 4/7
This is AWESOME! Seriously, I'm rereading it and I still love it!
Laila Space chapter 1 . 4/2
Hi, I haven't finished reading this yet, but this is one of the greatest stories I've ever read. Not just because of the detailed information about the movie world but the struggles faced and the love between the two of them. Keep it up and write more.

Best wishes,
Laila Space.
BarbyBells chapter 21 . 3/27
i loved this fic so much that this is the 2nd time I'm reading it! amazing! one of the best famous/famous I've ever read! I love this genre because of all the press releases, awards shows, interviews.. coming out.. etc. I always try to find at least one in all of the fandoms I'm part of. Thank you for writing this! It was amazing!
WREN-PL chapter 1 . 3/25
*sees descriptionHell no" has been added to playlist*
NeverLandLost14 chapter 1 . 2/25
I ADORE this FanFic. One of the most amazing I've ever read!
Corynutz chapter 11 . 2/4
Omg I am in love with this and I really like this Irene better!
1,931 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »