Reviews for Performance in a Leading Role
TheReturned chapter 21 . 6/25/2014
I have just spent pretty much the whole day reading this from beginning to end, and I am so glad I did. An utter masterpiece. Thank you for writing it.
Redbookbluebook chapter 15 . 6/23/2014
This chapter was adorable, and I definitely read the words in the actor's voices...
Lunalice chapter 7 . 6/22/2014
Well, I'm going to sleep now. i'm very happy for them but it's only 1/3 of the fanfic and it scares me more than I can express. I know the horible "real world/hollywood world" is going to separate them and it'll be very painful for us readers. As you see your fanfic has become in one night something very important for my mood and in my heart in general way, as good books usually do.
Very, very well done !
(sorry for the mistakes, I'm french).
Lunalice chapter 6 . 6/22/2014
Oh my god, it is really heartbreaking, really. I am so, so afraid for their future. I don't want this fic end like the film, I want them happy together forever. Yes, I'm a remantic mess, but..
I loved the way you did the AU, which is really difficult. Sherlock and John are not far rom perfect. However, I find the other characters not often really shaped. Sally is far from the "real" Sally for example.
But really, it is one of the best fanfic I've everr read, and clearly the best AU. Well done !
Redbookbluebook chapter 12 . 6/22/2014
I apologize for not reviewing sooner but it's hard to pause this story once you get into it. I absolutely love that you research facts for this fic and make it as real as possible. The amount of detail you provide is astounding actually, and I absolutely love it. The film To A Stranger sounds like a legitimate movie that would be in line for awards.
The way you've incorporated the characters from Sherlock is great too; I like both Sally and Molly's roles especially. The relationship between Sherlock and John is wonderful, and the sex scenes are exceedingly hot. I love reading about the times when they're just content with each other's company though too. Can't wait to read the rest of your story!
Aneleh Lupin chapter 21 . 6/15/2014
Everything about this fanfiction is perfect: long well-written chapters, awesome plot that makes me act crazy (like, when Sherlock started outing his and John's relationship I've literally stood up from my bed, tossed my IPod on it and started walking in circles around my bedroom saying "No, sherlock now you'll spoil everything ugh Omg Irene will be so mad what have you done and John uggh this fic". Generally I only correspond physically with a fic when it's really good and well-written so there you have it) and feel the feels. Just... Thank you for this awesome reading I was able to experience. Bye now, I'm going to check more work of yours.
Random Pedant chapter 16 . 6/12/2014
I love your story. But it's Fermat's Last Theorem, not Fermat's Enigma. He also wrote The Code Book. Sorry, I'm slightly OCD. And now I sound really rude. Apologies.
MoonKent chapter 8 . 6/10/2014
Where life and art collide...Sherlock was in Hamlet here, and now Benedict Cumberbatch is going to be in Hamlet next year in real life! I wish that one wasn't fictional and the other out-of-reach, I'd love to be able to see how each version would be.
ILiveADaydream chapter 21 . 6/7/2014
So this is pretty brilliant. It has a grounded sense to it despite the fact they're actors rubbing shoulders with the biggest names in hollywood, despite the fact they're going through a spectacle while still figuring out their relationship. They're confident men who can say screw the world, but who still worry about each other one day realizing they want more. They feel real. There are issues, but they stick together and don't let it get between them. They aren't perfect, but they have each other and they don't need to be. The writing is clear, the plot moves along quickly and you avoid unnecessary filler. All in all, a wonderful story. One of the best I've read in quite some time.
Lexisfightingrobots chapter 15 . 6/6/2014
Reading this in a real world au makes me wish that this could just /happen/. Im not actually up to date with the film world, but im starting to see that this is an actual problem? Im enjoying seeing Sherlock and John, though. As they wade themselves through all that BS. (And I enjoyed both interviews immensely.)
Tsuruga-Ryuuki chapter 21 . 6/6/2014
OH MY FUCKING GOD! I LOVE THIS STORY! IT IS SO WELL WRITTEN! TRY TO GET IT PUBLISHED! I SWEAR TO GOD, IT WILL BE A HIT! AND SHERLY AND JONNY ARE ADORABLE! LOVELOVELOVELOVE IT! YOU'RE AN AMAZING AUTHOR! I COULD GO ON FOREVER IN SHOUTY CAPITALS BUT I'LL STOP HER JUST TO MAINTAIN SOME MODICUM OF SANITY!
Xhexie21 chapter 3 . 6/6/2014
Wow, not only is this fic entertaining but also really interesting. I can tell you are an amazing writer and cannot wait to read the rest of this! :)
Lexisfightingrobots chapter 9 . 6/6/2014
This is absolutely brilliant, and I just realized j haven't commented this entire time for ypu to know that. Ive seriously just been so focused on actually reading it to do so. Ive had this tab opened for a week. But ive been apprehensive about it and had just kept going over it, not sure if I wanted to bother with an au for Sherlock, and tgis was certainly better than I could have imagined. I couldn't go past this chapter and not sing my praises.
Stephy73 chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
This line killed me.
It is just so suited to the character.
Bloody Brilliant

"I am always nice. I am the soul of niceness and civility and all things admirable. I know because it said so in Empire magazine."
Guest chapter 21 . 5/29/2014
Literally in tears. Such a beautiful story.
1,870 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »