Reviews for Performance in a Leading Role
Maharani Radha chapter 21 . 11/17/2014
I read this a while back and forgot to review. This was amazing :) I thoroughly enjoyed that. One of the best AU's I've read. Great job!
Lisaloup chapter 21 . 11/17/2014
OMG, your story was so good! I didn't want it to finish.
I knew you had amazing writing skills ("Alone on the water" moved me so much!), but this story has something more. I'm not a big fan of AU, but you convinced me in like 2 paragraphs. I was hooked until the end.
I love how you unravel their story, how their feelings grow but what I love the most is that it's not just another Johnlock. Your knowledge of the cinema industry and Hollywood insights makes it so real! And your story has the merit of talking about the gay issue.
This is really one of my favorite fanfictions. I was sad to see it ending, but at the same time happy for them! They're such a sweet couple (I "awwwwwed" a lot ;) )
Thank you so much for sharing this story with us :)
igotmoneymoney chapter 21 . 11/9/2014
great story i love it
Lesewuermchen chapter 21 . 10/22/2014
Hi there!

This was one of the greatest work I have ever read around here. I absolutely loved it.
I have to admit I'm not all that used to AU stories but I absolutely loved yours.
It all felt really realistic, like I could look into my DVD shelf and select Sherlock's or John's films and watch them. I even found myself on YouTube about to type in their names and expect to see interviews and film reviews and such before I remembered that it is only fiction .

In fact I would love to see this whole story made into a movie on its own.
Also you managed to describe To A Stranger so well that I wished it was a real film that I could go into the cinema and watch ;-)

I must admit I expected a little more problems with Moriarty. He is such a devious man. I would have loved to see the Sydney incident in detail and almost expected you to link that to Moriarty somehow.
But I also love that this story is so relaxing on Angst. I'm a sucker for happy endings and fluff and you have given me everything I could have wanted when I started reading this fiction.

Thanks so much for that! Really a great piece of work.

Liebe Grüße!
Nrandom chapter 21 . 10/20/2014
I just finished this, and... I have no words. This story was completely and utterly Amazing. It made me fall in love with John and Sherlock all over again, and all of a sudden I'm just emotionally involved with your version of these characters. You are an exceptional writer, and I can't wait to see what more you have planned in this universe. There is no comparison for this work. Definitely something I'd recommend to someone :) You deserve a Oscar for best Johnlock fanfic written ;)
Nrandom chapter 15 . 10/19/2014
I keep trying to put down this story and finish me homework, but I think that may be impossible at this point... This story is just so amazing!
iLikeCrazy chapter 21 . 10/15/2014
I think that you should take this off Fan fiction and edit it to make it original, then try to get it published, because I would so buy this in stores!
Serenity Blossom chapter 21 . 10/14/2014
Brav-frigging-o. Brilliant story. What I wouldn't do to see that film!
bevfan2 chapter 21 . 10/12/2014
THank you so much for this fic I love sherlock/Johm but had not read any for a while. I had gotten into harry potter but I must say you are an excellent writer and I loved this. i will be adding you to my6 favorite authors and look forward to read more of your stuff
Pikku-Linda chapter 21 . 10/12/2014
Wow! Your really are a talented writer! I can see how much work you put into this. I adored the little explanations about the film bizz at the bottom. And Sherlock and Sally as a team! Brilliant!
I'm very exitet to check out the rest of your writings!
Take care
CazPeak chapter 21 . 10/8/2014
Possibly one of the most well researched stories I have ever read... kudos on an interesting story that avoided a lot of cliches while keeping *your* characters *in* character. A job well done... really, really enjoyable. Cheers -
LadySnape88 chapter 21 . 10/6/2014
I think I died and went to heacen when I read this story. I thimk I'm in love, haha. Loved it so much :D
LadySnape88 chapter 13 . 10/5/2014
Ugh, I'm so in love with this story. Been reading non stop since I just discovered it :D
LadySnape88 chapter 3 . 10/4/2014
Wow. I love this chapter!
rudeandnotginger1 chapter 21 . 10/1/2014
I can honestly say that this story has been the best thing that I have ever read. The plotline is amazing, and always will be. I loved every single chapter and thoroughly enjoyed seeing each step of Sherlock and John's relationship unravel. I can also say that I now have a profound love for Actor!John-and-Sherlock and I can't wait for more.
1,924 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »