Reviews for Performance in a Leading Role
Loveaoi chapter 21 . 9/5/2014
I loved it so much! I was jumping with joy when I read that he won! XD
Lovisa chapter 21 . 9/5/2014
OMG THE WEDDING I NEED THIS TO HAPPEN NOW NOW NOWWWW
Maybe2Morrow chapter 20 . 9/3/2014
This is my second time reading this fic, I love it so much! While reading this I had my own little joke going to myself that you'd write them starring in BBC Sherlock. With all the "we're not a couple!" jokes, it would be a running joke for the directors and writers lol XD. I haven't checked if you've made more John/Sherlock actor stories, I'll have to.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/3/2014
from Anita of Ballarat:I have read manyfanstories over the years from many fandoms and this has to be one of the best. It was written with finesse and fragility of the chracters and of the entire story. Kudos to you. It is MAGNIFICENT.
BeyondMyReach chapter 21 . 9/1/2014
Your story is so lovely. I love the beginning and the script To a Stranger. Sounds so wonderful that I'm actually disappointed that there is not an actual movie of it. The way you allowed Sherlock and John to meet, how they slowly began to change, the realism of their situation (wait a bit to make sure their love is real and just not some remnants from acting as their respective characters, the girls setting them up when they were too stubborn to make a move, John and his 'floral signal', Sherlock and his belief in John), just brilliant. Both of them are romantic and so real and well written that I was all caught up in the whirlwind of their life. I love how you switched up the format of the story (narrative, then script-like) and I can't wait to read the next part.
Thank you for writing.
AmarillosAmpharos chapter 21 . 8/31/2014
This, THIS! This has consumed my life for the last 4 days, FOUR DAYS I have gotten no sleep because I've been staying up till 7 to read chapters of this. I'm done and I'm going to REREAD it then print it out and cherish it! It was an amazing read, Sherlock and John were perfectly in-character, the language was AMAZING and just it was so beyond beautiful and amazing I can't even stand it! I envy the talent behind this story, you've done an amazing job!
imjustfierce chapter 21 . 8/29/2014
oh my god, i can't believe this story is over! i've spent a really long time reading it and i have enjoyed it very much. it's obvious that you worked really hard on this fic, and it payed off, because it's brilliant! i really loved it. great job x
Bluemoon269 chapter 21 . 8/28/2014
God this fic was amazing... There aren't even words. Their love was perfect and it was so refreshing to read a romance that wasn't trite and hollow. The best thing about this story was the emotion and honesty, it was nothing less than beautiful. (Though I do have to say at the beginning I was both impressed and amused at the dedication to making the elements involving their professions and fellow actors/crew believable. Seems like there were enough footnotes to fill up a couple extra chapter;) but I digress). If I wasn't so crazy jealous I would bring myself to acknowledge your obvious talent but well... Give me a second to realize how far I've got to go:). Wish you luck in your writing, I'll be stalking your new stories and probably posting embarrassing honest reviews when it suits me.
Cat chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
I was skeptical of this fic, but im halfway through the forst chapter and im dying of excitement!
BenedictCumberfans chapter 21 . 8/21/2014
Thoroughly enjoyed this fanfic! One of the best that I've read!
You're a skilled writer.
I feel this should be published into a book!
Td chapter 21 . 8/21/2014
This was incredibly cute! Great writing, I loved it!
Alice Song chapter 21 . 8/16/2014
Okay, so this story was just amazing. One of the best Sherlock fan fictions I have ever read, I got to say. And I've read a lot of 'em, too. I laughed, I cried, and at one point a mix of both. I love how you wrote Sherlock and John, they were in perfect character! I very much enjoyed reading about John and Sherlock's struggles, losses and wins, and I loved reading the parts of To A Stranger as well.

No review I could ever leave would tell you just how brilliant this was. So thank you for hours of enjoyment, you beautiful writer person thing. :))
bookloverforeverandever chapter 21 . 8/16/2014
Absolutely fantastic! Going immediately to re-read.
bookloverforeverandever chapter 15 . 8/16/2014
I have never left a review of a story before I even finished it, but I had to with yours. It is wonderful, so complex and so true - to - life! I find myself sitting in anticipation of the next chapter before finishing the one I'm reading. I didn't think I would like an AU story but you've opened up a whole new world to me. Thank you for sharing your beautiful work!
fangirlpixta chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
I read this a while ago, before I got my account. Now that I have one, I will review and ask exactly what sorcery you used to come up with such an ingenious, gripping and totally moving fic? are you even human? serious praise due, there are no words to describe how good a fic this is!
thank you!