Reviews for Performance in a Leading Role
Rubywings732 chapter 10 . 12/2/2014
I had tears in my eye's with John's immediate confession about Sherlock's well being while they were outside. The dam broke when Sherlock then interrupted the Ex Marine, I mean- gosh -what a way to put it. Very well put yet again. AH! Why can't I have both the real BBC Sherlock AND this amazingly well put Alternate Version. Man, oh man. Life is not fair my Fanfiction companions. And thus the ranting for Johnlock to be true commences. Grab your pitchforks and torches, we're convincing Moffat.

Even if he likes it,

or not. tehe.

-R U E -
Rubywings732 chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Now look what's happened. I'm crying, wow. I've only cried once during a fanfict and that was a supernatural fic titled, 'Twist and Shout' But however in it's case alone I cried at the very end, barely containing a close near sob at how that story rolled out. Now, I'm bloody hiccupping.

The thought that John and Sherlock's separation just blew up as a realization. This shouldn't happen, if one leaves the other's half departs with them. There is no other true word that I can fraise that defines this chapter than, 'WHYYYY' or *Sobs* Either or will work nicely. :3 :(

-RUE-
Rubywings732 chapter 6 . 12/2/2014
Man, oh man...Sher. No. Jawwwn Why didn't you at least say some thing, you lot of twits! Wow, this story captures the true essence on how friendships/relationships start out. Like how john had worded it earlier; 'Raw' But with out the physical stubble burn effect. More emotion and connection between the two characters. Very, very well written thus far. I must say you have immense talent, my friend. I will surely be enjoying this tale. And oh how I wish they movie they worked on was truly real, yeah? Right, now I'll be off then. I still have more reading to do, this is only the 6th chapter after all. :)
-RUE-
iluvfandoms1 chapter 21 . 11/27/2014
There are no words. None perfectly casual ending for an amazing story with awesome plot development and a clear way with words. Loved going through the ups and downs with John and Sherlock. Just pure genius. :) loved it!
Kendra James chapter 21 . 11/23/2014
I loved this story. I feel like I have been given an education in the movie industry. I really enjoyed the growth that Sherlock went through, and his total focus on John. Thank you for sharing this.
Teacuppy chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
GOD your story is so Amazing!,
I've read it at least 10 times as well as sequel... it only gets better...
GOD you are such a great writer!
do you write books, I mean original work?
consider changing this a bit and PUBLISH it! So we can see it in a MOVIE someday! Or the Stranger! I'm dying to watch it! :-)
You're so talented!
GOD... there are no words that are perfect enough for this...
Maharani Radha chapter 21 . 11/17/2014
I read this a while back and forgot to review. This was amazing :) I thoroughly enjoyed that. One of the best AU's I've read. Great job!
Lisaloup chapter 21 . 11/17/2014
OMG, your story was so good! I didn't want it to finish.
I knew you had amazing writing skills ("Alone on the water" moved me so much!), but this story has something more. I'm not a big fan of AU, but you convinced me in like 2 paragraphs. I was hooked until the end.
I love how you unravel their story, how their feelings grow but what I love the most is that it's not just another Johnlock. Your knowledge of the cinema industry and Hollywood insights makes it so real! And your story has the merit of talking about the gay issue.
This is really one of my favorite fanfictions. I was sad to see it ending, but at the same time happy for them! They're such a sweet couple (I "awwwwwed" a lot ;) )
Thank you so much for sharing this story with us :)
igotmoneymoney chapter 21 . 11/9/2014
great story i love it
Lesewuermchen chapter 21 . 10/22/2014
Hi there!

This was one of the greatest work I have ever read around here. I absolutely loved it.
I have to admit I'm not all that used to AU stories but I absolutely loved yours.
It all felt really realistic, like I could look into my DVD shelf and select Sherlock's or John's films and watch them. I even found myself on YouTube about to type in their names and expect to see interviews and film reviews and such before I remembered that it is only fiction .

In fact I would love to see this whole story made into a movie on its own.
Also you managed to describe To A Stranger so well that I wished it was a real film that I could go into the cinema and watch ;-)

I must admit I expected a little more problems with Moriarty. He is such a devious man. I would have loved to see the Sydney incident in detail and almost expected you to link that to Moriarty somehow.
But I also love that this story is so relaxing on Angst. I'm a sucker for happy endings and fluff and you have given me everything I could have wanted when I started reading this fiction.

Thanks so much for that! Really a great piece of work.

Liebe Grüße!
Nrandom chapter 21 . 10/20/2014
I just finished this, and... I have no words. This story was completely and utterly Amazing. It made me fall in love with John and Sherlock all over again, and all of a sudden I'm just emotionally involved with your version of these characters. You are an exceptional writer, and I can't wait to see what more you have planned in this universe. There is no comparison for this work. Definitely something I'd recommend to someone :) You deserve a Oscar for best Johnlock fanfic written ;)
Nrandom chapter 15 . 10/19/2014
I keep trying to put down this story and finish me homework, but I think that may be impossible at this point... This story is just so amazing!
iLikeCrazy chapter 21 . 10/15/2014
I think that you should take this off Fan fiction and edit it to make it original, then try to get it published, because I would so buy this in stores!
Serenity Blossom chapter 21 . 10/14/2014
Brav-frigging-o. Brilliant story. What I wouldn't do to see that film!
bevfan2 chapter 21 . 10/12/2014
THank you so much for this fic I love sherlock/Johm but had not read any for a while. I had gotten into harry potter but I must say you are an excellent writer and I loved this. i will be adding you to my6 favorite authors and look forward to read more of your stuff
1,795 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »