Reviews for Performance in a Leading Role
witchesMidnite chapter 1 . 2/7
~ Wonderful!

~ I know i'm coming to this party late but this is an incredible start. I am so glad to have had this fic recommended to me by a bunch of people!

~ Seems as though everyone has read this besides me, but i'm excited to settle in to my overstuffed lazy boy, with a cup of hot coffee and read on:)

~ Thank you MadLori! I need something pleasurable after the hideous results of the American election results 2 weeks ago.

~ Love will trump hate *shrugging* I hope...
Lucy Gaol chapter 17 . 2/6
love the Monty python reference
Tabitha Y chapter 3 . 2/1
"Milk and water" might comes from a Chinese word "水乳交融"~You could check the meaning out online~Just offering help if any of u are interested
SherlockiansGetBored chapter 5 . 1/28
It's incredible the way you are able to make me feel such strong emotions from this story. You're writing is powerful, and this story needs to be made into a movie. (Even though the books are always better than the movies.)
Anonymous chapter 21 . 1/27
This is hands-down one of the best fics I've ever read. Your writing style is unique and fantastic, and you obviously know your way around a movie set. Yay, you!
shimmerlite chapter 1 . 1/20
I just blazed through your fic in a week, and it is wonderful beyond words. I kept thinking that I remembered the interviews or talk show appearances, and it's hard to forget it's not real. And everyone's *in character* and it's fantastic and made me smile. I wish I could be more eloquent in my adoration for you and this story but my mind is melted in the most satisfying way right now. Best of luck to you in whatever you do and keep up the good work!
One-Step-From-Hell chapter 1 . 1/11
o
marlogirl chapter 21 . 1/9
I love this story and I love you for it.
TeaWithMeAtThree chapter 21 . 1/5
This took me hours to read, but GOSH was it worth it. Loved this story. It's so intricately planned and carefully done. I've learnt so much about the film industry.
The plot, characters - superbly executed. Kudos to you, my love.
"Well, you'd not be here with me, that's for certain."
sPITS COFFE EVERYWHERE
Guest chapter 5 . 12/31/2016
I love this book. Its 1:30 am, I'm on chapter 5, and I can't put it down.
Anna chapter 4 . 12/5/2016
This story is really amazing so far! I was looking at various fanart of Sherlock a while ago, and someone mentioned that the fanart reminded them of this story. I immediatly came to check it out! Can't wait to continue my reading!
JaynesPlainWeird chapter 21 . 11/29/2016
Amazing! Brilliant! Truly a work of art!
Laurensvh chapter 14 . 11/18/2016
omg yaaaaassss neil ph and david burtka are so amazing and awesome and fk goaaaals
bangyonggukie chapter 21 . 11/15/2016
I don't normally review for stories that have been finished for years, like many others. But that, that was a masterpiece. Holy hell, man. Glorious from start to end. I literally couldn't put my phone down. It was so real, so in-depth. There was obviously a shit ton of effort put into this amazing piece, and did it show! Sherlock and John kept their original characterizations, and they were adapted to this new situation so entirely well... I just am speechless. I was literally on the edge of my seat, and you had me from start to end: heart constricting and emotions flowing. There are no applicable words for just how... how fantastic this story was. I applaud you; it was just so... damnably fantastic.
1,908 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »