Reviews for Performance in a Leading Role
CallToMuster chapter 21 . 1/19
OHMYGOODNESSGRACIOUS THIS WAS AMAZING!
InArduisFidelius chapter 13 . 1/19
That was beautifully written. Now I am just waiting for it all to fall apart ...
MisunderstoodSociopath chapter 5 . 1/17
"Anytime is a good time for Nutella." Literally my favorite line!

Excellent workmanship, enjoying it thoroughly.

-MS
onceuponaprincess16 chapter 21 . 1/16
Aww so cute! I loved the way you tried to incorporate more characters like mrs Hudson and Molly in from the show in this AU fic. Nice writing!
Kutie-Killer chapter 12 . 1/11
1:46 am, on the roads at 7:30, already falling asleep from long day... Am I gonna stop reading? God no. I have 9 chapters of awesome waiting for me. Thanks for this awesome addiction! I love this story so much :D
BlackCats-and-Magic chapter 17 . 12/31/2014
I'm crying! this chapter... I can't! it's so cute and so much detail and perfection and love and...everything! perfect and thoughtful best-for-last gifts ! I squealed and cried ... I wider what the color scheme for their wedding will be..? :3
Guest chapter 21 . 12/29/2014
I can't wait for new fanfics from you! You are an amazing, brilliant writer!
liquid-anxiety chapter 6 . 12/28/2014
Soo... rereading this for the third time and I'm sO MAD. I WANT TO A STRANGER TO BE AN ACTUAL FILM GOD DAMMIT YOU CAN'T HINT AT A PLOT AS GOOD AS THAT AND THEN HAVE IT NOT EXIST.

DAMN YOU AND YOUR FANTASTIC WRITING SKILLS.
cuddles chapter 8 . 12/21/2014
I literally just read your fic for 8 hours straight and I can't even begin to explain my feels - but now it's 8 am and i havent gone to sleep and i just fell asleep on top of the laptop
drwhogeek15 chapter 21 . 12/12/2014
This was amazing and so well written! I loved it!
Rubywings732 chapter 10 . 12/2/2014
I had tears in my eye's with John's immediate confession about Sherlock's well being while they were outside. The dam broke when Sherlock then interrupted the Ex Marine, I mean- gosh -what a way to put it. Very well put yet again. AH! Why can't I have both the real BBC Sherlock AND this amazingly well put Alternate Version. Man, oh man. Life is not fair my Fanfiction companions. And thus the ranting for Johnlock to be true commences. Grab your pitchforks and torches, we're convincing Moffat.

Even if he likes it,

or not. tehe.

-R U E -
Rubywings732 chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Now look what's happened. I'm crying, wow. I've only cried once during a fanfict and that was a supernatural fic titled, 'Twist and Shout' But however in it's case alone I cried at the very end, barely containing a close near sob at how that story rolled out. Now, I'm bloody hiccupping.

The thought that John and Sherlock's separation just blew up as a realization. This shouldn't happen, if one leaves the other's half departs with them. There is no other true word that I can fraise that defines this chapter than, 'WHYYYY' or *Sobs* Either or will work nicely. :3 :(

-RUE-
Rubywings732 chapter 6 . 12/2/2014
Man, oh man...Sher. No. Jawwwn Why didn't you at least say some thing, you lot of twits! Wow, this story captures the true essence on how friendships/relationships start out. Like how john had worded it earlier; 'Raw' But with out the physical stubble burn effect. More emotion and connection between the two characters. Very, very well written thus far. I must say you have immense talent, my friend. I will surely be enjoying this tale. And oh how I wish they movie they worked on was truly real, yeah? Right, now I'll be off then. I still have more reading to do, this is only the 6th chapter after all. :)
-RUE-
iluvfandoms1 chapter 21 . 11/27/2014
There are no words. None perfectly casual ending for an amazing story with awesome plot development and a clear way with words. Loved going through the ups and downs with John and Sherlock. Just pure genius. :) loved it!
Kendra James chapter 21 . 11/23/2014
I loved this story. I feel like I have been given an education in the movie industry. I really enjoyed the growth that Sherlock went through, and his total focus on John. Thank you for sharing this.
1,805 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »