Reviews for Performance in a Leading Role
KaterinaRedbird chapter 21 . 9/23/2016
I absolutly loved this story!
StoriesMakeLife chapter 3 . 9/5/2016
This is, by far, the best Sherlock story here.

Dear author, thank you for the undeniable eloquence of your style. This is what English truly should be like.

And for the easy grace of all the jokes, arising so naturally!

And for the insights on the actors' job.

And, of course, for the plot itself.

I had marvellous time reading the story.
nicole chapter 11 . 7/21/2016
I absolutely love this fic, and I don't know whether I told you before, but I'd like you to know that.
AWhiterShadeOfHedgehog chapter 21 . 6/20/2016
Okay, I'll admit I snuck my phone in to work and have now successfully completed reading the entire story in almost one go.
I'll say it again, Amazing writing!
Thank you so much for a great story! I did read some promise about more to come for these two?... anytime now would be very nice ;)
Lovely work, thanks again!
AWhiterShadeOfHedgehog chapter 15 . 6/20/2016
Oh. My. God! "Insert squealing and jumping around here"
Just about two thirds of the story read by now, and I'm totally hooked.
Seriously, very well written story, with good captures of the characters, insight into the film drama-business and lots of squeal worthy, funny or hot moments.
Can't wait to read the rest (I have to take a break now after reading the first 15 chapters in one go. Pesky little thing caked work getting in the way...)
Thank you for writing this!
nicole chapter 6 . 6/14/2016
Oh my god. This is amazing! I can truly read this as a perfect, engaging, amazing, edited story. Hey, it's really good. It's so much better than all the other fics I've read. I don't understand why there aren't more writers in my default fandom. Do please keep it up!
harrylee94 chapter 21 . 6/9/2016
OMG! This story was GORGEOUS! I really want to get into the TV/Film industry (crew) and this story has given me an amazing insight into what that's like! And the story, the characters, the way everything progressed... it was all so perfect I couldn't put it down! It's almost 4am and I am STILL riding on the high of John winning the Oscar! I came so close to tears! I did on several occasions actually! I became so emotionally invested in this story it's unreal!
I wish I had written this story, but I know that if I had, I wouldn't have done it as much justice as you have. But you have reignited the spark in me that needs to write, for which I thank you profoundly.
Amazing story. Beautiful, stunning, sublime... it will forever be one of the most inspiring and motivating things I have ever read.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/7/2016
Yay! A happy ending! But when is an update? You mentioned the wedding scene?
Guest chapter 19 . 6/7/2016
Beautiful. The one thing I wanted was for JOHN to win an Oscar. I was afraid Jim had "rigged the jury". The fact that I care so much about what happens to a character, and it is what you want to happen to the character as well just proves how good of a writer you are. You are a brilliant writer.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/7/2016
I am in love with this fic! A favorite line in this chapter "Love resists being rationalized."
Guest chapter 17 . 6/7/2016
I'm only half way through this chapter, but one of my favorite lines is, "How can you drag me if I'm slung over your shoulder?" I also love when John unexpectedly finds Mycroft in the kitchen and how Mycroft sees through Sherlock's plan to annoy him.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/6/2016
John better win an Oscar!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/6/2016
For some reason, I couldn't help picturing the interview with Benedict rather than Sherlock. I guess I just watch too many of his real interviews. ;) I think for John my mind kept alternating between him and Martin. I wish that this could be made into a movie, but one thing that I think can only be conveyed in a book is the reality of how John and Sherlock feel both about each other and other things. I have to remind myself that I sadly don't get to see the film they were in at the end of the story.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/6/2016
Aww!
Lovethisfic chapter 14 . 6/6/2016
"Straight-with-an-asterisk" - that's basically me.
1,902 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »