Reviews for Performance in a Leading Role
Anna chapter 4 . 3/28
I was going to wait until I finished reading this story in its entirety to tell you that this is one of the most thoughtful and insightful S/H stories I've read, but I plan to thoroughly enjoy this story. Therefore, I thought I would write this now rather than in a week. I adore how you take the time to explain the technicalities to those of us unfamiliar with everyone and everything that is required to produce a movie, so thank you for that. But this story! Ah, it is a hidden wonder beneath so many poorly written S/H stories. I love that you took the characters and made new identities for them, but kept who they are. It is truly a pleasure to read it, and I know others will or already have given you the praise you deserve. Yet, I hope my review lets you know your story is still being enjoyed and admired. Thank you again, and best of luck in your future work!
duorock chapter 1 . 3/20
read the entire thing yesterday...and i love it! its wonderful!simply wonderful!

i personally love chapter 3, which shows john's acting skills...and the scene og their reunion...and everything thereafter! :)
FallingHopelessly chapter 21 . 3/19
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. The story was so captivating I read the whole thing altogether in 9 hours without any break. Absolutely loved it! You did an amazing job.
TJHECTOR chapter 1 . 3/11
Oh my God! I just love your references and Sherlock's lines! And that part where he and John clicked on camera, I so loved how you described it-the lines exchanged between the two of them and how Sherlock got hooked on and dragged into enjoying the performance. I think you might change my mind on the career of acting. This beginning is just amazing. wow. Fantastic. Can't wait to continue reading but just got to pause and review.
aPieceOfPi chapter 21 . 3/6
WOW! That was brilliant. When I first read the summary I was doubtful but I still gave it a go and from the first paragraph I was hooked. The story was progressive without seeming rushed or drawn out and filled with so much plot, emotions and humour. Despite this clearly being a work of fiction I have also learnt a lot from it, and I found the notes at the end of each chapter really interesting and helpful. I devoured this story ridiculously quickly for something with so much substance and I am really looking forward to scrolling up to the top of the page and clicking on your name to see what else you have written. Thank you so much for writing this. It must've been a big endeavour and I know many people, despite their ideas being wonderful, simply abandon projects like this. However, I know that myself and the thousands of people that have favourited and reviewed are extremely grateful for you writing such an amazing piece from beginning to end.
kree chapter 21 . 3/5
Loved this story, entertained thoroughly!
This John and Sherlock are adorable, one of my favorite representations!
Thankyou, I always enjoy your fics immensely!
I love your fanfic so much! It's just perfect! You're an excellent writter and you seems to know everything about the world of the showbiz! I learned a lot of things while i was reading your story! (i'm french soory for my bad english)
Good luck and keep writting! 3
KioshiUshima chapter 21 . 2/23
Goodness, this was very sweet. Like, best AU of Sherlock, I think I have ever come across. Fabulous work. Thank you for your time!
GrimmGooseGirl chapter 21 . 2/11
Effing fantastic. I have never fangirl'ed so hard in my life! IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!
erisvsegerie chapter 21 . 2/2
I read the French translation of your fiction by LeRoyaumeSousLaPluie. It's fabulous and intense. Thank you. Sorry for my bad english !
MisunderstoodSociopath chapter 21 . 1/24
I am wondering why I have not reviewed EVERY SINGLE F****** CHAPTER, because, really, truly, you deserve it. Maybe it was because I wanted to read the whole thing straight through without interruption, but then comes the everyday essentials like peeing and sleeping. But, Jesus, that was amazing! I skipped some of the shagging parts, not cause it had anything to do with you (you write shagging...well, should I say?), I have kind of a weak stomach when it comes to cocks and whatnot. Oh, if there were awards for FanFiction...Best Johnlock...ever! Literally, their chemistry was amazing, and you write the show so well! I could physically see the whole thing transpiring in my mind, and I really rely on the image that fics provide me. If you can imagine it happening flawlessly, your solid. And this was truly FLAWLESS. ***** (Five stars) (out of five, if that wasn't clear)

CallToMuster chapter 21 . 1/19
InArduisFidelis-RAMC chapter 13 . 1/19
That was beautifully written. Now I am just waiting for it all to fall apart ...
MisunderstoodSociopath chapter 5 . 1/17
"Anytime is a good time for Nutella." Literally my favorite line!

Excellent workmanship, enjoying it thoroughly.

onceuponaprincess16 chapter 21 . 1/16
Aww so cute! I loved the way you tried to incorporate more characters like mrs Hudson and Molly in from the show in this AU fic. Nice writing!
1,831 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »