Reviews for Performance in a Leading Role
ArmorLillies chapter 21 . 2/27
This was gorgeous. I kept expecting the fic to resort to cliches or get too preachy or suddenly quit halfway through, becuse no AU fic of this size could stay good, could it? Well, I'm happy to say you proved me wrong. It was beautiful and funny and compassionate and as a bisexual person, one of the most affirming and relatable things I've read in a while. Thank you for writing.
NekoTaku24433 chapter 1 . 2/24
RIP Alan Rickman
He will knock four times chapter 16 . 2/17
This. Just this. There hasn't been a single chapter I haven't laughed out loud like a maniac. I've neve once grimaced at a scene and went "wtf" and I even nearly cried a few times. If there was a like button I could spam, you'd hate me for filling your inbox. Well done.
Roxanne chapter 21 . 2/15
This is the first time I ever review but I couldn't resist.
I loved Reading this. It was well written, easy style to read and a great story.
It sort of 'sucked' me in and I loved every chapter of it.
The Sherlock/John fanfic was nice but it was just a good story which would have worked with original characters as well. That's the beauty of fanfic. You can invest in your story without having to invent complete personas.

Please keep writing !
Rainbow999 chapter 1 . 2/12
I have to say, this is one of the greatest fanfics I've ever read. This was a beautiful story, and I have the unpleasant void of having finished it. I can say it's definitely going to be one I keep coming back to :)
Pseud0 Nymph chapter 21 . 2/6
I don't leave reviews as often as I should, and it's been a week since I read this but it's a sign of how good it was that I'm still thinking about it now.
I was surprised by this story because I expected it to be a fluffy fic about them getting together, and once they were I was a bit confused that I was only half way through. The second half of the story could almost be a sequel, and it's that half that changes the story from something enjoyable but light into something memorable. I really like how you wrote their relationship, and that parts that really stick with me are Sherlock finally cracking and outing them at the screening of the movie - brilliantly written, as was the way all of the characters dealt with the resulting fallout. I think my favourite chapter was actually the interlude, even though it is almost written as a script, because it is so pared back but everything that has led up to this point means you can still read the characters thoughts and feelings behind the words.
All in all, I enjoyed this very much, and was very pleasantly surprised that it wasn't the fluffy throwaway fic I expected to read. Following the story through the the resultant fallout was an inspired choice rather than opting for a happy-ever-after fade to black. I enjoyed the character development, especially of Sherlock who came across as a straight up a***hole in the beginning, it was also well done that you felt he could still be that way at the end, just not with those he had learnt to care about. John was also well done in that he was fairly laid back and calm but no push-over, which can be a tricky balance to pull off.
So, yup, great story, great length, great characterisation and great plot. I was feeling guilty about not reviewing, so here I am a week later. Looking very much forward to reading more from you in the future :)
EM chapter 21 . 12/30/2015
Very good. Very,very good. Quite realistic view on the horrible treatment of same-sex couples(stupid people,argh). And the paparazzi really made my blood pump. Thanks for this:)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Hmm. I'm having a bit of trouble seeing Sherlock as an actor. I leapt ahead to chapter 10 and found him behaving wildly OOC. But you wrote this ages ago to popular aclaim, so clearly I'm an anomaly. Not my thing.
faldo chapter 21 . 12/10/2015
Thoroughly enjoyed this story. It's the first Sherlock fic I've read and I couldn't stop reading it. Great stuff - even though I don't usually read slash. Well done and thank you.
That Called By Any Other Name chapter 21 . 11/28/2015
Just read this entire story in four days. I don't have any words, except /thank you, thank you, thank you/ for writing this. Keep going!
w chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
I am looking forward the 2016. The story is wonderful but not my Sherlock Holmes.
Monkey D. Toushiro chapter 9 . 10/18/2015
I feel like pretty much everything in here is quote-worthy. It's great.
Monkey D. Toushiro chapter 3 . 10/18/2015
THIS IS SO EXCITING
Cassie chapter 15 . 10/10/2015
The way you presented their media coverage in this chapter, without analysis or comment, was breathtaking and so very believable. I am SO enjoying this story.
Cassie chapter 12 . 10/10/2015
But the little bits of reality and all your research are the things that make me head-over-heels BELIEVE the hell out of this fic.

Love them and you 3