Reviews for Performance in a Leading Role
Nrandom chapter 21 . 10/20/2014
I just finished this, and... I have no words. This story was completely and utterly Amazing. It made me fall in love with John and Sherlock all over again, and all of a sudden I'm just emotionally involved with your version of these characters. You are an exceptional writer, and I can't wait to see what more you have planned in this universe. There is no comparison for this work. Definitely something I'd recommend to someone :) You deserve a Oscar for best Johnlock fanfic written ;)
Nrandom chapter 15 . 10/19/2014
I keep trying to put down this story and finish me homework, but I think that may be impossible at this point... This story is just so amazing!
iLikeCrazy chapter 21 . 10/15/2014
I think that you should take this off Fan fiction and edit it to make it original, then try to get it published, because I would so buy this in stores!
Serenity Blossom chapter 21 . 10/14/2014
Brav-frigging-o. Brilliant story. What I wouldn't do to see that film!
bevfan2 chapter 21 . 10/12/2014
THank you so much for this fic I love sherlock/Johm but had not read any for a while. I had gotten into harry potter but I must say you are an excellent writer and I loved this. i will be adding you to my6 favorite authors and look forward to read more of your stuff
Pikku-Linda chapter 21 . 10/12/2014
Wow! Your really are a talented writer! I can see how much work you put into this. I adored the little explanations about the film bizz at the bottom. And Sherlock and Sally as a team! Brilliant!
I'm very exitet to check out the rest of your writings!
Take care
CazPeak chapter 21 . 10/8/2014
Possibly one of the most well researched stories I have ever read... kudos on an interesting story that avoided a lot of cliches while keeping *your* characters *in* character. A job well done... really, really enjoyable. Cheers -
LadySnape88 chapter 21 . 10/6/2014
I think I died and went to heacen when I read this story. I thimk I'm in love, haha. Loved it so much :D
LadySnape88 chapter 13 . 10/5/2014
Ugh, I'm so in love with this story. Been reading non stop since I just discovered it :D
LadySnape88 chapter 3 . 10/4/2014
Wow. I love this chapter!
rudeandnotginger1 chapter 21 . 10/1/2014
I can honestly say that this story has been the best thing that I have ever read. The plotline is amazing, and always will be. I loved every single chapter and thoroughly enjoyed seeing each step of Sherlock and John's relationship unravel. I can also say that I now have a profound love for Actor!John-and-Sherlock and I can't wait for more.
SallyPejr chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Do you know if somebody translated this into czech? Cause I love your story but my relatives are horrible with English... So I wanna know if somebody did it or if I must try it...
Thanks for this story and answer...
EmberWolfe1717 chapter 4 . 9/25/2014
You need to write another story, called the 'Untitled Film of Gayness'. all about Mark and Benjamin.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/25/2014
THIS IS NOT OKAY I CAN FEEL MY HEART BEING RIPPED OUT OF MY CHEST AHHHHHH
odea nigthingale chapter 16 . 9/19/2014
hey I'm so glad to be able to send you a review. actually I'm learning english and it's difficult for me to writte this language. of course I was begining to read your fic in french and I loved it so much! I have to tell you that your fic should be a perfect novel (I hope you understand me!) just change the name and find an editor(is that the good word? )but me I will by it! (I know it's very difficult to find an editor, yea...but for your fic it's a shame do not publich it!) thanks for the poetry (is it the word?) "to a stranger" it sounds greet and thanks for all the other thing I can't said because my english is awfull! I was learning a lot of things...thankyou very much!
1,800 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »