Reviews for Performance in a Leading Role
LadySnape88 chapter 3 . 10/4/2014
Wow. I love this chapter!
rudeandnotginger1 chapter 21 . 10/1/2014
I can honestly say that this story has been the best thing that I have ever read. The plotline is amazing, and always will be. I loved every single chapter and thoroughly enjoyed seeing each step of Sherlock and John's relationship unravel. I can also say that I now have a profound love for Actor!John-and-Sherlock and I can't wait for more.
SallyPejr chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Do you know if somebody translated this into czech? Cause I love your story but my relatives are horrible with English... So I wanna know if somebody did it or if I must try it...
Thanks for this story and answer...
EmberWolfe1717 chapter 4 . 9/25/2014
You need to write another story, called the 'Untitled Film of Gayness'. all about Mark and Benjamin.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/25/2014
THIS IS NOT OKAY I CAN FEEL MY HEART BEING RIPPED OUT OF MY CHEST AHHHHHH
odea nigthingale chapter 16 . 9/19/2014
hey I'm so glad to be able to send you a review. actually I'm learning english and it's difficult for me to writte this language. of course I was begining to read your fic in french and I loved it so much! I have to tell you that your fic should be a perfect novel (I hope you understand me!) just change the name and find an editor(is that the good word? )but me I will by it! (I know it's very difficult to find an editor, yea...but for your fic it's a shame do not publich it!) thanks for the poetry (is it the word?) "to a stranger" it sounds greet and thanks for all the other thing I can't said because my english is awfull! I was learning a lot of things...thankyou very much!
Sakimi1014 chapter 21 . 9/15/2014
Absolutely brilliant story! You did so well keeping to the essential characteristics of John and Sherlock and still fit their characters to the Hollywood scene. I look forward to more of your Johlock stories! :)
HenryKate chapter 21 . 9/14/2014
I loved this fic! Your characters are wonderful!
That-Crazy-Psycho chapter 21 . 9/7/2014
This fic was so beautiful, I loved the universe so much-sherlock and john were written beautifully and I loved how you changed your style of writing to interviews and blog format-so brilliant!
Please continue to write actor johnlock fics its amazing. Personally, I would like to see them have kids-i think it would be really cute 3
Ps you're an awesome writer xoxo
Loveaoi chapter 21 . 9/5/2014
I loved it so much! I was jumping with joy when I read that he won! XD
Lovisa chapter 21 . 9/5/2014
OMG THE WEDDING I NEED THIS TO HAPPEN NOW NOW NOWWWW
Maybe2Morrow chapter 20 . 9/3/2014
This is my second time reading this fic, I love it so much! While reading this I had my own little joke going to myself that you'd write them starring in BBC Sherlock. With all the "we're not a couple!" jokes, it would be a running joke for the directors and writers lol XD. I haven't checked if you've made more John/Sherlock actor stories, I'll have to.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/3/2014
from Anita of Ballarat:I have read manyfanstories over the years from many fandoms and this has to be one of the best. It was written with finesse and fragility of the chracters and of the entire story. Kudos to you. It is MAGNIFICENT.
BeyondMyReach chapter 21 . 9/1/2014
Your story is so lovely. I love the beginning and the script To a Stranger. Sounds so wonderful that I'm actually disappointed that there is not an actual movie of it. The way you allowed Sherlock and John to meet, how they slowly began to change, the realism of their situation (wait a bit to make sure their love is real and just not some remnants from acting as their respective characters, the girls setting them up when they were too stubborn to make a move, John and his 'floral signal', Sherlock and his belief in John), just brilliant. Both of them are romantic and so real and well written that I was all caught up in the whirlwind of their life. I love how you switched up the format of the story (narrative, then script-like) and I can't wait to read the next part.
Thank you for writing.
AmarillosAmpharos chapter 21 . 8/31/2014
This, THIS! This has consumed my life for the last 4 days, FOUR DAYS I have gotten no sleep because I've been staying up till 7 to read chapters of this. I'm done and I'm going to REREAD it then print it out and cherish it! It was an amazing read, Sherlock and John were perfectly in-character, the language was AMAZING and just it was so beyond beautiful and amazing I can't even stand it! I envy the talent behind this story, you've done an amazing job!
1,806 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »