Reviews for Performance in a Leading Role
isa chapter 14 . 3/15
Hi.
I'm a french native speaker so please, forgive my grammar mistakes or whatever I might do...
I'm in love with your fanfic. Really, it is awesome! I'm overjoyed! The characters are quite identical, although I think Sherlock's a bit too fluffy sometimes.
The idea of an Hollywoodian environment is interesting and above all new and original!
Well that's i
Leiza chapter 21 . 3/9
Deep breath. Exhale.
So far one of the best stories I've laid eyes on. This whole story, I could imagine all the scenes -COGUH COUGH- like a movie.

You did a amazing job! Keep writing xD
Mashiara91 chapter 1 . 3/7
I think this is one of the best first chapter's I've ever read. Captures all of the characters and sets everything up beautifully!
Mashiara91 chapter 20 . 3/7
I love how I finished reading this just a week before the Oscars. Then I got to sit back and imagine these two there... It was Awesome! Thank you for the wonderful realism :D
JoanneQ chapter 21 . 3/6
I really enjoyed this tale! The concept was a really good one, interesting and unusual. The writing was compelling. The sex took my breath away.

All in all a keeper!
FanficIsntShameful chapter 21 . 3/6
I cannot WAIT for the next part of this wonderful story! I want to see To a Stranger so badly, but alas, it does not exist...maybe if i become a director i can make it, with your permission and guidance :) Thank you s much for writing this exquisite story, we will all be forever grateful.
Kaya chapter 1 . 3/6
Hey so I really like this story and I'm only on chapter 8 so maybe you've mentioned this but I thought I'd tell you anyway: I think I may have found a Spanish version of this on ao3 and I can't be sure because I barely speak any but I basically thought I should tell you in case it's a rip off instead of something you translated.
Larene.Howard chapter 21 . 3/5
By far the best fanfic I have ever read.
HamburgerLover25 chapter 21 . 3/4
I have died and gone to heaven. This is the most amazing story I have read. I stayed up all night just reading it. It is wonderfully detailed and I love how it doesn't stray from the facts much and you actually did your research instead of making everything up! This is real talent and I applaud you! I must admit, I feel like I was reading a script for a movie.
alpha Jade Hunter chapter 21 . 3/4
I love this story! Although you also make me sad because I want to be able to watch these movies and clips that don't exist in real life ;)
HamburgerLover25 chapter 6 . 3/3
God, this part literally brought tears to my eyes...I both love and hate you for it. But its absolutely brilliant, it is.
JelloXGiggles chapter 21 . 3/3
OH MY GOOODNESS! LOVED IT!
SallyPejr chapter 21 . 3/3
I really love your story! It's great lovestory, amazing story and one big 'ode for all people in background' and it's fantastic. Thanks for it...
LucyWithoutDiamonds chapter 21 . 3/3
First off, thank you. Thank you so much for occupying my mind for two days and distracting me from a speech that I really should write. Thank you for filling it with the most beautiful of descriptions and stories. Thank you for writing and taking the time to do this and being brave enough to put it up.
There need to be a "Double Favorite" button, so I can put this in my "Extra-Favorites". Seriously, this may be one of the most beautiful things I've ever read. You make me want to see those movies so badly, especially To A Stranger. You had humor, plot, character; you're superhuman or just plain amazing.
I'm looking to go into film writing or be a member of the score orchestra if I can. Is what happened with Molly in this story really possible?
Thank you again. If I were of legal age, I would toast to you. *clinking coffee cups*
phunkylady chapter 21 . 3/3
Holy Shit! Wonderful story. I keep rereading it and loving it more and more. Thank you for the great story. The characters were fantastic and the storyline was very realistic. I'm so glad I stumbled upon this. Wonderful work MadLori. Absolutely magnificent!
1,682 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »