Reviews for Performance in a Leading Role
Cassie chapter 3 . 10/10/2015
Oh my gawd this is brilliant.
I cannot wait to read the rest
Silvanesti chapter 21 . 10/9/2015
Well written, a good story. Ever thought about writing original fiction instead? I think you can do it. Good luck with all future writing.
CharmedArtist chapter 21 . 10/6/2015
This is one of the most amazing, perfectly written, and beautiful fanfictions I've ever read. You wrote the characters so wonderfully and switched easily between not only viewpoints but writing types (regular text to interviews and back), beautifully depicting emotions in acting scenes and off-screen. I loved the characters you created, adore this oh-so-believable couple you brought together, and laughed at the jokes you slipped in so easily! Your writing style is a charm, and thank you so much for sharing this with us.
femmedefoi chapter 21 . 9/25/2015
This story is utterly brilliant.

I don't know how much more I can say about it that will encompass all of my feelings on it. When I read the initial summary, I thought it was going to be a poorly written AU that wasn't remotely feasible, but then... It wasn't. It was grand and I loved it.

Beautiful beautiful work.
TheTwilightHeart chapter 21 . 9/22/2015
Good lord, this story is absolutely and heartbreakingly beautiful. I connected so strongly with both John and Sherlock to the point where the almost became real to me. I adore your writing style and this entire story is simply a masterpiece. I've never been so enthralled in a story like this before (I will admit, I don't often read homosexual fanfiction, simply as I am not used to but good Lord, if you haven't changed my reading perspective!). I felt the heartbreak and the loneliness and the love and affection and happiness and this is just so utterly beautiful. My friend, thank you!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/21/2015
i would not watch that movie... but this fic is quite nice.
Heart eyed chapter 21 . 9/18/2015
I literally am in love with you. I wanna marry you. You're my soul mate. I LOVE YOU!
scoutbokmal chapter 5 . 9/2/2015
Mrs Hudsons first name is Martha in the BBC adaptation. just wanted to point it out
scoutbokmal chapter 3 . 9/2/2015
a bloke called James, dying from cancer who chooses to end it himself rather than die in agony from the cancer: sounds a bit like a certain movie of Benedict Cumberbatchs.
briliant piece of work,this is my second or so reading and it is fantastic. if you changed the characters names and maybe the most obvious traits, I do really think you could get this published. I think that stories like those need to be told. If (when) it were to be published, please notify me. I would be delighted
Pauline chapter 21 . 9/2/2015
This was an amazing story, I really loved it ! Alone On the Water was also fantastic. It would be so great if you continued writing fics about Sherlock. I can't wait for their wedding, everything in this fic was so accurate and beautifully written, thank you and bravo !
hellcat-lynx chapter 21 . 8/20/2015
that was beautiful. I loved it :)
Wisteria22 chapter 21 . 8/1/2015
Just...amazing. If there was a fanfiction oscars, I would vote for you. Purely brilliant. I look forward to reading more from you.
MiriamLylac chapter 21 . 7/23/2015
Wonderful story. It was a true pleasure to read. I myself loved the first 7 chapters. Truly inspired and full of emotion and humor. The rest I thought was nice, though a bit slow-moving and repetitive. I felt there was a big change in the style of writing from chapter 8. You're writing was very good all the way through, but just like anyone else I enjoy reading some writing styles more than othersKeep up the great work!
EllaB twilight chapter 21 . 7/16/2015
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for this amazing story. You take my breath away with your talent — reading this fic was like a gift. I loved all of the background details and "insider" info. It felt completely genuine, and I had to remind myself that this was not real life I was reading. Brava, truly...I'm so grateful for you sharing your talent so that I could experience reading this wonderful story.
Birds Love Words chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
This is great! I live in SoCal, so when I saw your comment about moving to Burbank, I started cracking up! I don't think it takes a SoCal perspective to appreciate the work you've put into simulating the Hollywood industry, but it certainly adds to it. And I love the AU irony in this work. I will definitely be following/favorite-ing this.
1,870 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »