Reviews for Performance in a Leading Role
KiraAkari136 chapter 21 . 5/24/2012
This story was amazing! I mean I was hooked from start to finish. I spent like an entire day reading it. Your writing is terrific and your story is amazing. I loved how you took Sherlock and Watson and made them fall in love and go through all that public turmoil. It as step by step process and the way you took us through it was executed it all so well. The characters seemed so real and since you took all these real people from Hollywood and added it in it made everything seem even more real. Thank you for writing such an amazing story. I had so much fun reading.
It's-Teatime-Somewhere chapter 21 . 5/24/2012
Incredible story! Loved the characters!
Showered in Sparks chapter 15 . 5/23/2012
Oh my god. The voice mail message... It just killed me. XD This whole story... Just fraught with hilarity. I do think you portrayed Ellen very nicely, and I give you props for that. XOXOXO
Purple Eyed Cat chapter 21 . 5/22/2012
I have no words. I stayed up way too late last night after discovering this story, and I was up far too early in order to finish it. Possibly one of the best AUs I've seen in awhile, and I loved every second and chapter of this story. The characters came across perfectly, and I love the way you depicted their relationship-it felt so natural and real. I loved how Sherlock still retained his ability to read people, only now he used it to discover what Hollywood types are up to. You have a great gift for these characters, and this story was amazing. So well done. It left me in awe and wanting more.
leobutler chapter 8 . 5/21/2012
Love this line.

" This flat contained a John."

Like John was a rare creature or something lol.
SunriseSerenity chapter 9 . 5/21/2012
Really enjoying this story - and I've never been that interested in any AU fics. You write really well and have so many clever touches that makes this something special. Thanks.
Murasaki Kurai chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
YOU do your research! :)

I'll just keep reading now...
Showered in Sparks chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Crying tears of awesome because as soon as they said Robert I thought of Downey Jr. and Sherlock Holmes and asdfghjkl.
Azakura chapter 21 . 5/18/2012
Beautiful story. The chemistry between Sherlock and John is very artistically written. And everything feels so REAL, especially since you took the effort to put so many details so I could actually see what the film-making world was like and how Sherlock and John interacted in them. The little interviews were also very nice. I love them bantering. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I loved this! It was a fun endearing ride.
Lain Fyrs chapter 21 . 5/7/2012
Oh my goodness. My love for this story is unending at this moment. I'm not going to say that I've always loved Sherlock and that I've never worked up the courage to comment, but in all reality I just read your entire story in less than 24 hours.

If you ever decide to write up the screenplay for any of your wonderfully invented movies, I will be at every single midnight premiere.

Magnificent job.
NoirRosaleen chapter 21 . 5/5/2012
Congratulations! I completely neglected to go to the Star Wars themed event at my club tonight, and am hours late in making my birthday cake. Your writing is officially Too Bloody Good. _ Looking forward to see more Sherlock stuff from you!
LPLB chapter 21 . 5/4/2012
AAAAHHHHHH! I stayed up 1hour and 40minutes past my bedtime to finish this; I have to work tomorrow! SO GOOD! I will definitely be re-reading this story. Fantastic work.
akire26 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Great writing style, very refreshing.
DammitJim chapter 21 . 5/2/2012
I have to say, I read Alone on the water a last week and then dismissed this fic as one that I wouldn't be interested in.

But, I kept seeing it in peoples fav's and gave it a go. I'm glad I did. It's absolutely fantastic :D
1,900 | « Prev Page 1 .. 62 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 82 .. Last Next »