Reviews for Performance in a Leading Role
cantsaymylastname chapter 13 . 3/29/2012
This really tears at my heart. It shocks me that being gay is still so taboo. Although we are making leaps, reading this makes me reevaluate how hard it is to have relationships that don't conform to certain Herero Norms. Sigh. Great chapter. I'm glad that Sherlock and Watson are out.
cantsaymylastname chapter 9 . 3/29/2012
The whole gay actor what would the public think is so real and so sad. It breaks my heart. You write fiction but it's reality with characters and such vivid issues.
cantsaymylastname chapter 7 . 3/29/2012
Yeah. They kissed. They are together. At least for 5 seconds. Arggg.
cantsaymylastname chapter 6 . 3/29/2012
Omg tears. Sherlock is crying. I think I am too. Want them together.
cantsaymylastname chapter 5 . 3/29/2012
As a torontoian, I loved the walk through Toronto. Not viewing the cn tower made me happy. Not everyone needs to visit just that as a tourist. Loving this story. Off to the next chapter.
cantsaymylastname chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
I'm blown away. Your knowledge of the film industry wrapped up into the world of Sherlock and John is so compelling. There goes my afternoon and probably the next few days. Thank you. It's a great read.
older ego chapter 21 . 3/29/2012
I feel like whatever I say will be completely inadequate, but I loved this. Adored it, lived in it for several solid days and nights the way the escapist in me loves to do. The whole idea of it was constantly clever, and I was completely absorbed the entire time, which is more than I can say for many fanfics where the plot shrivels and dies as soon as the couple get together. Fantastic, and thankyou.
CaughtInMy'Imagination chapter 7 . 3/27/2012
Words cannot describe the beauty of this fic! I am only on an early chapter but already I am hooked. The build up of John and Sherlock's relationship, the pining for eachother when they're away, and the kiss when they finally see eachother - perfection! I have stayed up late reading away at this fic. I want to carry on reading until it's finished but I have to go to sleep now, but first thing in the morning, this page is where I'm coming :)
Justine Lark chapter 21 . 3/25/2012
Short but ends the story on the right note. Excellent writing!
Justine Lark chapter 20 . 3/25/2012
Very sweet. The interview format is a good way to share info without taking the reader through every scene.
Justine Lark chapter 19 . 3/25/2012
They are just crazy adorable together. Loved the proposal, loved John's acceptance speech, loved how Sherlock says ""Even if I stipulate as to my attractiveness, which I do not, such things inevitably fade with time. You are fortunate to possess virtues that are immutable...as I am fortunate to benefit from them daily," loved what Sherlock, finally, finally got to do.
Justine Lark chapter 18 . 3/25/2012
I like how Moriatry functions in this story.

Great ending: "I'd like to thank the Academy." LOL!
Justine Lark chapter 17 . 3/25/2012
Lots of great stuff in this chapter: love resists being rationalized, the snowball fight, John's brother, their gifts. Very sweet.
Justine Lark chapter 16 . 3/25/2012
I love Tesla and I think that's the perfect part for Sherlock to play. Or Benedict Cumberbatch, he's the go-to actor for geniuses these days!
Justine Lark chapter 15 . 3/25/2012
Very entertaining chapter. You've got the tone of these talk show interactions just right.
1,806 | « Prev Page 1 .. 62 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 82 .. Last Next »