Reviews for Performance in a Leading Role
CB chapter 21 . 4/20/2012
I redact my previous comment about the wedding, upon reading the authors note from this chapter.

That awkward moment much?

Love, Anon
CB chapter 20 . 4/20/2012
I love the format, the interview style. I think it would have been cool to see the wedding though. The emotions would make for great writing.

Love, Anon
dragon dreams chapter 21 . 4/19/2012
i have got to say that this fic is one of the best pieces of realistic escapism that i've ever read. super kudos to you! really loved this!
Lady Auzie chapter 21 . 4/18/2012
I've just got to say that I loved this story. It was pretty unconventional and it's really unique out of the AU's that I have read. Over all it was really well written, my only complaint is that it's over :). Good Job
bostongirl11 chapter 21 . 4/18/2012
I've never reviewed a story on FF before in any fandom (I know, I'm terrible and lazy) but this was so good I couldn't pass up the chance. So well written and characterized it could actually be a movie (and it totally should be...) PLEASE keep up with these versions of the characters love love love all of it!
lionc chapter 21 . 4/18/2012
What a story man ! you are such a good creator at making a fantastic drama story, there are lots of emotional phrases too, who I think 'How the hell did he manage those things', really really great job ! you are the best wrighter who I know.
BeatnikFreak chapter 21 . 4/17/2012
I have enjoyed this so much over the last two days; I can barely express how much. This story is STUNNING. Dead on characterisation, perfect interactions and mind blowing romance.

I eagerly await any sequels.

Well done - and thank you for writing this.
Heidi chapter 21 . 4/16/2012
Really adorable love story! Enjoyed the detail you tried to put in about the industry, as well. Hope you keep writing!
Nocens chapter 21 . 4/16/2012
You are just...brilliant! Words fail me! Also you're a hopeless romantic and I bet a glass-half-full kind of person, no? Anyway you look at it I have to admit I was surprised this fic grabbed me so - I was a bit of a sceptic. But your style and characterisation, as well as all the interesting insights into Hollywood and filmmaking, just reeled me in and kept me reading way past the acceptable daily time spent in front of a screen.

I'm off to your authors page in hope of finding some more incredible fics and if not - scouring your favorites in hopes that your taste in reading is half as good as your writing!

Cheers,

Lap aka Nocens
Lolita-mist chapter 21 . 4/15/2012
Believe me when I said that I took it upon me to complete your story in a 2 days fanfic marathon... Didn't leave my room except for necessity... My flat mate thought someone had died from the chocking noises I made when reading the chapter on John and Sherlock's coming out.

This is really one of the best stories I have the fortune of reading in this fandom. The plot was amazing and your writing style is impressive. I will definitely be looking though your other stories and you bet I'll be waiting for your new updates!

If anything, you deserve an Oscar in this fandom for this story! Fantastic Job!
Corey5268 chapter 21 . 4/15/2012
I've literally been too engrossed in reading this to review yet (unless I did waaaay in the beginning). Awesome and addicting. I can't wait for you to pick back up with this.
BellaBink chapter 21 . 4/15/2012
Pretty sure this is the best fanfiction I hav ever read. I've been completely obsessed with it fo rabout the past four days. Thank you.
Corin chapter 10 . 4/15/2012
I can't help but say that I literally fan-girled when you had included Hailsham into your story. I've lived in Hailsham for 15 years now, and this was a huge honour to see my home town mentioned in a story that I am just so completely in love with so far. Just to ask though, why Hailsham? There's nothing particularly significant around here to have it included into writing of this grandeur. I just wanted to say thank you for writing something that has consumed my weekend so entirely. - Corin
I'm Not Your Enemy chapter 21 . 4/14/2012
I just had a few weeks off school and I basically read this for half of it and now I have no idea what to do. This was absolutely amazing and I can't wait to see more from you :)
Alora05 chapter 21 . 4/12/2012
I enjoyed this fic rather immensely. I devoured it within a matter of days, the study i had planned to do being roughly pushed to the back of my mind. And i find i don't care because this is such a bloody fantastic story :)
1,903 | « Prev Page 1 .. 65 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 85 .. Last Next »