Reviews for Performance in a Leading Role
Arkaeo chapter 21 . 3/3/2012
A really excellent read...I was up 'til 1 AM last night because I didn't want to stop, much to the dismay of my boyfriend, haha! The characterization, dialogue, story, etc. etc., all awesome, but I really appreciated the sense of realism that your knowledge of the film business gave the fic. I loved learning about the various roles of the line producer, PA, etc. Congrats on a job very well done.
May Resende chapter 21 . 3/3/2012
This fic is just amazing, I couldn't stop reading it. One of the best things I've read in a while. It's excelent! *-*

The only thing that makes me sad is that I'll never watch that film... /
Wolfy chapter 13 . 3/3/2012
I feel like I die a little more inside when I realize this is never gunna be an actual film. Your story is amazing, and I can't get enough of this good stuff, or express how amazing this story is. And if this were a real film, I'd watch it a hundred times and cry at the end every time. I love this so much, definitely one of my favorites :D
Melodylink chapter 21 . 3/3/2012
Excellent, excellent story. I loved the AU characterisation of Sherlock and John - them, but in a different world. Also loved the references to canon as 'what could have been'. Well done - this is going on my favourites. :)
jhk021150 chapter 21 . 3/2/2012
Just re-read this for the second time. Easily one of my favourite fanfics ever. Just had to let you know! X
valife chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
How can I leave an original review when you have so many? But how can I not comment upon the extreme awesomeness that is this story? I've read it twice; I never do that. I assume you're a professional writer moonlighting here for fun...if you're not you should be!
Witch9 chapter 21 . 3/1/2012
I have loved every bit of this, coming home eagerly to read more for the last several days. I could see the whole thing playing out in my mind's eye, which speaks volumes for your writing. I've laughed, cried and blushed in equal measure. Well done and thank you.
lillylilly179 chapter 21 . 2/29/2012
You are amazing! You've written Holmes and Watson better than any other fan fiction I've read so far. When I first started reading this series, I thought that the fact that they're actors instead of their normal detective-and-his-sidekick would make it less enjoyable, but I was SO wrong. And now that I've read this brilliant story, I find it hard to go back to the plot less smut that I was used to before. You've spoiled me. And I hope you feel bad about it. Except I totally don't, I hope you feel all the love and admiration I'm sending to you this very moment.
Annoyedgirl chapter 5 . 2/29/2012
You got Toronto perfectly captured in Chapter five. don't worry everything's still there that you referred to. I was there last month on a shopping trip. I live near there if you need any consulting on places in Canada I wouldn't mind helping.
StrangelyInnocent chapter 21 . 2/28/2012
Longing for the day when I refresh this page and under you pen name, instead of 'Author of 14 stories' it says 'Author of 15 stories'!

Emolicious Angel chapter 21 . 2/28/2012
Wow, so I feel like I just have so much to say, and words to actually say it. This captured me right from the start, you wrote the characters so well, and all your facts were so well organised. You really brought me in, I was desperate to just keep reading and know what would happen.

That scene with John walking out on the stage and holding out his hand for Sherlock. I had to choke back a sob when I read that, and I never get that emotional over fanfiction. But it was so lovely and intense, and you wrote it so beautifully. Just purely amazing. Im surprised I actually managed to hold back my tears.

Usually I tend to get bored of a fic once the characters get together and stuff, but I didn't with this one. It was good all the way through. And the ending. So perfect. You should write a novel. I'd read it. Seriously.

Alright, now that I've ranted like a fool. haha. Honestly one of the best fics Ive ever read.
cosmosmariner chapter 21 . 2/26/2012
This amazing fic is probably one of the finest things I've read in ANY fandom. I loved the details, the behind the scenes things that people who love the movies know; it's so very realistic. I love how you've crafted both John and Sherlock into these familiar but new characters. I can feel it. I felt so many intense emotions reading this - the joy of John and Sherlock discovering their love, the immense hatred that I felt toward Moriarty and John's father, the fear that they would be discovered and their lives would be ruined. I cried and cheered and cried again. I just cannot tell you how incredible, how truly wondrous this story is. Thank you so, so much for writing this.
Guest chapter 19 . 2/26/2012
I wanted to be the first to congratulate you on picking the correct winner. :)
Bonnafied chapter 21 . 2/26/2012
To be honest when I first read the summary I wasn't sure I would enjoy this story but:

kasdfhsdikfjasdlkfsad,fmakl;sdfhasd,nfasd;,fh,asmfnkasd,hf

Oh my god

This story had me in tears nearly the entire time

They ranged from sad to happy to ohmygodican'thandlethis

This is definitely going into my favorites.

You are an amazing author.

I just loved this story so much and I'm likely to read it again several times because now it's over and it's so heart-breakingly beautiful that I cry.

I finished reading this story in twelve hours; which is a rather long time but I had to stop and breathe.

I felt like I was watching a film; I wasn't stopping from a story I was pausing a scene.

This story is gorgeous, you are amazing and how do you talent?

Your story and you have wormed your way into my heart and there is no way in hell you are ever leaving.

Congratulations on this; I wish I could give you so many awards.
AngelofDarkness1605 chapter 21 . 2/26/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. It's one of the best and most intriguing fics I've read for quite some time, and I can't wait to read more like this!
1,870 | « Prev Page 1 .. 71 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 91 .. Last Next »