Reviews for Call Me Bonkers
Zarius chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Very charming story, I've always had a spot for this couple and you convey their bond very well, you are impecabbly crafted at writing relaltionships
Jerumshi chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Oh, I really enjoyed reading this fic. I like the plot and the way you describe the characters. Bonkers reminds himself from the "Lucky episodes" here _

PS I love this "firecracker" comparison ;-)
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Aw I love this story
Hatter and Hare Productions chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Dear Peaceblossom26,

Excellent work, again. Quite a fluffy story, but in a sweet and smart way. They've worked together for 6 years, so it makes sense that they are now falling in love. I would think anyway that Bonkers has chilled out quite a bit, so he would not be such a pain in the buttocks. I only have two gripes, spelling errors (which kind of threw me off but I understand you can't get everything) and the dance. The last one is really a personal opinion, but I feel it should of been legthened to add to the emotion of the moment. It was THAT song and he was offering to dance with her again, so I felt it should be a bigger moment. Please don't be offended, its just the way it looks to me. You're still doing a great job.

Sincerly Mad,
The Marvelous March Hare
Authority Man 37 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
That story was so good. :) Great work!
DisneySweetHeart chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
One word sums up this story! Beautiful!