Reviews for I See Myself Through Glass
tammonist chapter 1 . 7/3
Would love to copy and comment on various sentences or paragraphs, but, unfortunately, this site doesn't seem to allow that. That's a shame. But I certainly enjoyed your story and its insights. :)
cuckoopuff chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
So beautiful. The writing is elegant and fluid.
Miyavilurver chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Oh man I am blown away by this. You're such a wonderful writer
costley51 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
You have wonderful vivid writing style.

"Hell, he knew all baker's dozen of himself down to names of the dogs he doesn't own." I especially liked that line.
gnbrules chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Nice angst, and nice and simple resolution. I loved it, it really felt like a missing moment.
heaven shadow chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Interesting take on things - I appreciated the idea that Neal would work through discovering his identity through portraiture
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Really liked this.
Chanda chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Wow. This is wonderful. Especially the ending. Please do some more stories like this, characterization and meaning, rather than just whump. (Altho I like good whump too.) But seriously,,a nice look into deeper realms here.
ren chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
This is utterly gorgeous. I hope you stick around and write more in this fandom.
pechika chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Very intense, loved the last line
shrutip chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Beautifully written! The journey that Neal is undertaking...from being a chameleon slipping into others' roles to becoming his own person is traced so poignantly in this one. Your words bring his difficult journey to life :D more WC fanfiction from you soon?
tophat62 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I hope you'll do more White Collar. I really enjoyed this one.
alli1 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Wonderful! Angsty and revealing, and it ends on such a warm and real moment. I hope your muse will lead you to write many more stories in the White Collar universe.
wolfbane17 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
A beautiful story, poignant and subtle and excellently written. I completely love it! Amazing job!
seachanges chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
This is really see Neal going through something like this, using his art to work things out. We've seen some of his frustration & emotion on the show & you've captured it so well here. Thanks for sharing.