Reviews for If You're Bored, Then You're Boring
Louis1 chapter 6 . 3/14
Fuck Fuck Fuck you're a massively skilled writer and this story is just perfection. I wanna absorb it but at the same time I want to process slowly to prolong the experience. OMG. So great.
alex chapter 20 . 1/1
fuckin love this you dont even know, plus great music choices this is super good? 3
Jesys chapter 20 . 11/18/2017
So damn good. I fuckin loved it.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/15/2017
fuck man, just...fuck man.
everything about this is like a movie i’d watch a thousand times in my room and cry every single time. I love Tweek and Craig, and I love how you portray them. It’s so gritty and accurate, every stupid way mental illness and abuse fucks with you. the Are You Mental zine is one of my favourite parts of the story as a whole, for just everything it represents. like i said, your story is like a movie that i’d pay every dollar i had to see made. some wes anderson shit or something. i just want you to know how much i value this work, cuz i really fucking do.
Deactivatedxxaccount chapter 20 . 5/28/2017
This gave me so many feels, oh my God. It's so beautiful, thank you for writing this and blessing many with the amazing piece of literature.
Jascel chapter 5 . 5/20/2017
This entire fic is the most weirdest fucking beautiful thing I've ever read, honestly thank you, you've blessed world with this fantastic shit
DiamondDollDark chapter 20 . 4/26/2017
That was one hell of a roller coaster! Honestly, you just bring the perfect amount of character development, drama, romance and ethos into your Creek fanfics.
Nihi chapter 20 . 4/3/2017
I really liked this story - it was a different depiction of Tweek like everyone mentions but is still a really amazing one! Thanks for your time in making it!
trunks111 chapter 16 . 10/24/2016
I don't ship this but I love this story. I especially love how you depict Tweek. this story is amazing.
Edith chapter 20 . 7/28/2016
I just heard the song Tag! by Scarves and all I could think about was this fic and how much I loved it. But seriously, that song is perfect for this.
SlightlyWorriedHuman chapter 2 . 7/21/2016
Holy shit. This is so... cool? Weird? I honestly don't know what to say. Imagining Tweek like this is... odd. I love this story so damn much.
Kk22 chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
I would just like to say that you are seriously my favorite author on fanfiction! Actually I would go so far as to say you are my favorite author in general. I didn't even realize before reading this fic, which was absolutely amazing by the way, that you had written my most favorite CraigxTweek fic of all time. I also love kevedd and kenbe. I just, I really really love your writing :) I am going to read all of your fanfictions, even the ones I'm not sure I like the descriptions of, just because I know that they will be amazing if you're the one who wrote it! I wanted to say thanks for writing as well, this fic that I'm posting this review on really made my day multiple times because I loved to just cuddle into a corner and read this for hours. It was really the bright parts of my day at times. I don't think authors are ever told how important they can be to someone. I mean you don't have to change someone's life to have accomplished something. Just making my smile or laugh when I was reading this was all I needed, and was so important to me. So I know I kind of rambled but just, thank you.
fallingwthstyle chapter 20 . 4/17/2016
This is one of my favorite stories ever. I've known of its existence for awhile and put off reading it, knowing I was in for a treat, and I wasn't wrong. I'm glad I read this after the 'Tweek x Craig' episode, as I think seeing Thomas "I like gay Craig; I love you" Tucker in that after reading the horrible version of him here would have resulted in some severe cognitive dissonance :)

This story is a masterpiece, one I'm sure I'll read again some day. Thanks for this!
fallingwthstyle chapter 11 . 4/15/2016

This is amazing. I see why this is a fandom favorite.
Meerkatgal156 chapter 20 . 4/15/2016
This fanfic is absolutely beautiful and very touching. I loved the writing style and how you went about writing it. It honestly gave me a lot of feels and made me pretty emotional at times. I think a lot of things in here are pretty relatable to actual readers and everything was realistic and captured how some relationships work.
I can honestly go on and on about this piece of work (in a positive way) but I'll keep it short.
Thank you for writing an amazing piece and just know that I thoroughly enjoyed it and will deff recommend it to other Creek shippers!