Reviews for If You're Bored, Then You're Boring
trunks111 chapter 16 . 10/24/2016
I don't ship this but I love this story. I especially love how you depict Tweek. this story is amazing.
Edith chapter 20 . 7/28/2016
I just heard the song Tag! by Scarves and all I could think about was this fic and how much I loved it. But seriously, that song is perfect for this.
SlightlyWorriedHuman chapter 2 . 7/21/2016
Holy shit. This is so... cool? Weird? I honestly don't know what to say. Imagining Tweek like this is... odd. I love this story so damn much.
Kk22 chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
I would just like to say that you are seriously my favorite author on fanfiction! Actually I would go so far as to say you are my favorite author in general. I didn't even realize before reading this fic, which was absolutely amazing by the way, that you had written my most favorite CraigxTweek fic of all time. I also love kevedd and kenbe. I just, I really really love your writing :) I am going to read all of your fanfictions, even the ones I'm not sure I like the descriptions of, just because I know that they will be amazing if you're the one who wrote it! I wanted to say thanks for writing as well, this fic that I'm posting this review on really made my day multiple times because I loved to just cuddle into a corner and read this for hours. It was really the bright parts of my day at times. I don't think authors are ever told how important they can be to someone. I mean you don't have to change someone's life to have accomplished something. Just making my smile or laugh when I was reading this was all I needed, and was so important to me. So I know I kind of rambled but just, thank you.
fallingwthstyle chapter 20 . 4/17/2016
This is one of my favorite stories ever. I've known of its existence for awhile and put off reading it, knowing I was in for a treat, and I wasn't wrong. I'm glad I read this after the 'Tweek x Craig' episode, as I think seeing Thomas "I like gay Craig; I love you" Tucker in that after reading the horrible version of him here would have resulted in some severe cognitive dissonance :)

This story is a masterpiece, one I'm sure I'll read again some day. Thanks for this!
fallingwthstyle chapter 11 . 4/15/2016
Fav'd.

This is amazing. I see why this is a fandom favorite.
Meerkatgal156 chapter 20 . 4/15/2016
This fanfic is absolutely beautiful and very touching. I loved the writing style and how you went about writing it. It honestly gave me a lot of feels and made me pretty emotional at times. I think a lot of things in here are pretty relatable to actual readers and everything was realistic and captured how some relationships work.
I can honestly go on and on about this piece of work (in a positive way) but I'll keep it short.
Thank you for writing an amazing piece and just know that I thoroughly enjoyed it and will deff recommend it to other Creek shippers!
ellie chapter 20 . 3/24/2016
this is the only south park fanfic that i really love, there is just something so special and raw about your story that i keep coming back to. thank you for writing this story, it's kinda dear to me
Shadic0414 chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
Cool story bro
Apotts chapter 20 . 1/14/2016
I enjoyed this story too. Your writing really makes me feel. Thanks again for all of the hard work that you have put into these stories.
Icefire149 chapter 20 . 11/25/2015
I absolutely adore this fic!
Lady Azura chapter 20 . 11/12/2015
This was so good.
Kiatana chapter 20 . 11/4/2015
I have been reading this story for the last couple of days. It was so amazing!
monsterchildROAR chapter 20 . 6/6/2015
The story was fucking awesome i just wanna put that out there but there are some things that i have some questions about. First of all what the hell was Craig sick with and why was there need of surgery? I can guess possibly internal bleeding and/ or hemoraging but i wanna know man. Second, what did his parents think after? I think there shouldve been a part at the end or something that had a point of view of Craig's parents because im fucking curious about what could possibly go through a child beating asswipe's distorted mind. That'd be all. Thanks for writing that amazing piece of literature ~Vari
tmi420 chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
I forgot to mention, I love the relationship between Tweek and his mother, and every moment in which they're interacting with each other. 3