Reviews for If You're Bored, Then You're Boring
Edith chapter 20 . 14h
I just heard the song Tag! by Scarves and all I could think about was this fic and how much I loved it. But seriously, that song is perfect for this.
TheCacklingCat chapter 2 . 7/21
Holy shit. This is so... cool? Weird? I honestly don't know what to say. Imagining Tweek like this is... odd. I love this story so damn much.
Kk22 chapter 1 . 5/24
I would just like to say that you are seriously my favorite author on fanfiction! Actually I would go so far as to say you are my favorite author in general. I didn't even realize before reading this fic, which was absolutely amazing by the way, that you had written my most favorite CraigxTweek fic of all time. I also love kevedd and kenbe. I just, I really really love your writing :) I am going to read all of your fanfictions, even the ones I'm not sure I like the descriptions of, just because I know that they will be amazing if you're the one who wrote it! I wanted to say thanks for writing as well, this fic that I'm posting this review on really made my day multiple times because I loved to just cuddle into a corner and read this for hours. It was really the bright parts of my day at times. I don't think authors are ever told how important they can be to someone. I mean you don't have to change someone's life to have accomplished something. Just making my smile or laugh when I was reading this was all I needed, and was so important to me. So I know I kind of rambled but just, thank you.
fallingwthstyle chapter 20 . 4/17
This is one of my favorite stories ever. I've known of its existence for awhile and put off reading it, knowing I was in for a treat, and I wasn't wrong. I'm glad I read this after the 'Tweek x Craig' episode, as I think seeing Thomas "I like gay Craig; I love you" Tucker in that after reading the horrible version of him here would have resulted in some severe cognitive dissonance :)

This story is a masterpiece, one I'm sure I'll read again some day. Thanks for this!
fallingwthstyle chapter 11 . 4/15
Fav'd.

This is amazing. I see why this is a fandom favorite.
Meerkatgal156 chapter 20 . 4/15
This fanfic is absolutely beautiful and very touching. I loved the writing style and how you went about writing it. It honestly gave me a lot of feels and made me pretty emotional at times. I think a lot of things in here are pretty relatable to actual readers and everything was realistic and captured how some relationships work.
I can honestly go on and on about this piece of work (in a positive way) but I'll keep it short.
Thank you for writing an amazing piece and just know that I thoroughly enjoyed it and will deff recommend it to other Creek shippers!
ellie chapter 20 . 3/24
this is the only south park fanfic that i really love, there is just something so special and raw about your story that i keep coming back to. thank you for writing this story, it's kinda dear to me
Shadic0414 chapter 1 . 2/6
Cool story bro
Apotts chapter 20 . 1/14
I enjoyed this story too. Your writing really makes me feel. Thanks again for all of the hard work that you have put into these stories.
Icefire149 chapter 20 . 11/25/2015
I absolutely adore this fic!
Lady Azura chapter 20 . 11/12/2015
This was so good.
Kiatana chapter 20 . 11/4/2015
I have been reading this story for the last couple of days. It was so amazing!
monsterchildROAR chapter 20 . 6/6/2015
The story was fucking awesome i just wanna put that out there but there are some things that i have some questions about. First of all what the hell was Craig sick with and why was there need of surgery? I can guess possibly internal bleeding and/ or hemoraging but i wanna know man. Second, what did his parents think after? I think there shouldve been a part at the end or something that had a point of view of Craig's parents because im fucking curious about what could possibly go through a child beating asswipe's distorted mind. That'd be all. Thanks for writing that amazing piece of literature ~Vari
paracosmic-dreamer chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
I forgot to mention, I love the relationship between Tweek and his mother, and every moment in which they're interacting with each other. 3
paracosmic-dreamer chapter 20 . 3/23/2015
I love this so much! Tweek's character is so interesting. It's refreshing not to have him written the same way as in practically everything else I've read. It was also nice to give Tweek some dominance for once. Plus, I like submissive Craig. :p Anyway, I was intrigued all the way through this. I couldn't stop reading it. The fact that Tweek's schizophrenic makes it especially interesting. My favorite part is when Craig awakes from his coma and Tweek barges in, having escaped from the psychiatric ward, and the nurses try to refrain him from kissing Craig. It's romantic to me, in a weird way. I love Kenny and Bebe's relationship. It's so precious. And I love fanfiction wherein Ike hangs out with older characters and parties and shiz.