Reviews for Run Right In To You
Meeksmonk chapter 7 . 2/20/2012
Girl I got the update email when I randomly woke up at 4:30 and I just had to stay up to read! Lol. Man Embry is a sweetie pie. All of the things he's been doing are soooo romantic. But what Paul did is incredible. He really is more of an action guy. What he did for Charlie and Bella was great, and I love how that ended for multiple reasons ;). Poor Charlie. I bet it really hurt Bella to have him react to her the way he did. I wonder how long it'll take for him to forget her and Billy. Gosh I hope this treatment gives them all more time.

But now you have me super nervous about those last comments. Lol. There are so many upsides if she chooses either guy but also a couple of downsides, which sucks greatly! Especially the fact that if she chooses one, she can't have the other! Lol. That's where this gets really horrible. I wish she could have both. I just hope she chooses wisely and doesn't end up regretting her decision...
oohapoo chapter 7 . 2/20/2012
I gotta say, as much as I love your Embry, the connection Paul has with Charlie really can't be beat in my mind. I don't think it has much to do with him being a neighboor, or even the new police chief. I think it has to do more with his actual relationship with Charlie and the stability that comes along with it. I will be incredibly sad if Paul doesn't win so to speak.
Lorelei Eve chapter 7 . 2/20/2012
I am right there with you... I'm still on the fence with Paul or Embry. Like you, I can see the sweet, kindness of Embry being what she needs while she deals with Charlie... however, I can also see the more "actions rather than words" approach and forcefulness of Paul being good for her. And they're both so damn hot. Decisions, decisions. I don't envy you. I do however, envy Bella ;)
sacoyawild chapter 7 . 2/19/2012
Great update! I'm thinking it should be Paul and Bella but im thinking the next story could kick off on a triangle and she chooses embry that way you have an opportunity to play out both sides! I'd read them both
twifantasyfan chapter 7 . 2/19/2012
Oh, sneaky Paul.

If I was Bella, I'm not sure I'd be able to choose.
gypsiecurse chapter 6 . 2/19/2012
Only after reading all six chapters and I love it :-)
MookFree07 chapter 6 . 2/19/2012
ths is great ! Ilove strong bella. and the situatin with embry and paul ilove because its so grown up: no ones playing ech oher they all know the deal and working it out their way.
the lonely wolf chapter 6 . 2/13/2012
Wow, great chapter!

I love this story, please update soon!
iJeedai chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
Omg! Just found this story and I love it! :D

Bella definitely fcked up this chapter! I love Embry but I'm a Paul fan so I'm hoping she picks him in the end if choosing both of them isn't an option..

Anyways, great story! Can't wait for the next update! :D
bbeccaz chapter 6 . 2/10/2012
I don't like what she is doing.

I like Paul more but that's cause I got into this story leaning toward him.

She needs to pick before she goes any further. And stop playing them both, they were friends once, a pack and now it's cause rifts. chapter 6 . 2/9/2012
it has heart and soul, but just need more of it. keep rolling with it plz
kouga's older woman chapter 6 . 2/7/2012
Your story is awesome! Please give me more!
UKJ chapter 6 . 2/7/2012
They are behaving childish? Yeah, maybe a little but it is her fault. That's Bella dating both of them.

I like this story.
i heart kellan chapter 6 . 2/6/2012
Oooh, there's got to be more. Update soon. This chapter was really emotional, heh. chapter 6 . 2/6/2012
i love this story keep it going plz
257 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »