Reviews for Run Right In To You
NannaRahRah chapter 9 . 6/21/2012
I love this story so much
leckadams chapter 9 . 6/18/2012
I figured it was going to be Paul since that's the pairing this is listed under, but man my heart just shattered. I've cried the whole with the Charlie situation and now my heart is smashing for Embry.

Love the story
FlyingWithTheWind chapter 9 . 5/29/2012
WHAT! you can't ... this is not ... why would you ... oh my God i cant actually finish my sentence i have read all 9 chapters in 3 hours because it was just to good to stop reading and you leave me with THIS, i feel like slapping you and hugging you at the same time UHHGGGG! YOU REEEEAAAALLLLYY! NEED TO UPDATE SOON
Jeri252 chapter 9 . 5/29/2012
love it
amg.supernatural chapter 9 . 5/21/2012
Love it!
Jake's HoneyPot chapter 9 . 5/19/2012
Soooooo. That chapter was intense. Bella at least had the courage to make a choice. I feel bad for Embry but holy crow! to have them both sit in the same room while she hands down a decision. I hope your Bella understands that she really has life easy when it comes to the man department. I mean really, having the choice between lobster and filet mignon (bad analogy I know) but other than hurting one of their feelings they both are fabulous options! I know I'd take either. I know this is not a Bella/Jake story but if your taking suggestions for an alternate fic or even an alternate ending I'd really like to see her and Jake consumate the realtion if for nothing else to get closure, especially inlight of his confessions. A quadrangle? I wish she would have someone comfort her a little more or maybe chose to be by herself awhile. Gah! Now I'm just spewing. Fantastic story and loving the update. You rock!
bbeccaz chapter 9 . 5/18/2012
I'm glad

But she had sex with them both, that's brutal
sweetness4683 chapter 9 . 5/18/2012
I lovedbit I can't wait to see what happens next
paulswolfgirl2355 chapter 9 . 5/17/2012
Omg an amazing chapter .i so glad she chose Paul i feel bad for embry but i believe Paul is the better update
blastedclouds chapter 9 . 5/15/2012
I can't believe that Bella chose Paul. I mean actually either way, I would have been sad if she picked the one over that other...

Though at first, it's just that why did she have to string two people? I know she really didn't but I mean come on! In real life, I am pretty sure alot of people don't even get a chance to get one person. I hate Bella. I don't but I am jealous of her.

But poor poor guy who Bella did not pick... :'(
Zayide chapter 9 . 5/15/2012
Let me tell ya...two scenes of smutt in one chapter? Girl! U got spunk...all over tha page! Regarding the AU were she picks both of them...u got my vote! BC I am NOT afraid to say I have a dirty mind...(and boy, do I-check what I have in mine...on my profile listed as "cursed"...let me know what u think!)
hi chapter 8 . 5/15/2012
bella and paul should be together plz embrys sweetish but i like paul and her better
Lilithcase39girl chapter 9 . 5/15/2012
Yes thank you
klarsen117 chapter 9 . 5/15/2012
Can't wait for the AU wgere she picks both! Lol. I had a feeling it was gonna be him. Now, wouldn't it be a kick in the teeth if she got preggo by embry?
kouga's older woman chapter 9 . 5/15/2012
I feel so bad for Embry!
256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »