Reviews for Run Right In To You
kouga's older woman chapter 9 . 5/15/2012
I feel so bad for Embry!
Vane3131 chapter 9 . 5/15/2012
Yay she picked Paul! As much as I live Embry but still! And yes smutty where she picky both is up my alley!
WolfandWhitlock chapter 9 . 5/15/2012
Aweeehhhh poor Embry:((( but I'm happy she chose Paul. They even each other out more :))
bella and paul chapter 5 . 5/15/2012
bella and paul should be together
BlackNight86 chapter 9 . 5/15/2012
Great story and love paul and embry, but i dont like bella in this story so much, i just think i could not go out with two and it makes me a little bit uncomfortable. It would just eat at me if i were her and worst they knew about each other.

but grat style and a little bella/paul future sneak would be nice.
Kaytie chapter 9 . 5/15/2012
Paul should kick that slut to the curb and find a woman a little less self-involved.
YankeeGirlNJ chapter 9 . 5/15/2012
I read/re-read the story last night and I've just started watching grey's anatomy with the reruns late on Sunday nights and the "Dr Shepard" references finally hit me.

Love both Embry and Paul but so glad she picked Paul.

Great story.
lolabean10012007 chapter 9 . 5/15/2012
Great job with portraying Bella's decision. I think how Paul reacted was very in character. Can't wait to read more.
Interbabe chapter 9 . 5/15/2012
Yeah she chose the right wolf for me mmmm Paul
iJeedai chapter 9 . 5/15/2012
I swear I thought she was gonna pick Embry.. but she chose Paul! :D I feel sorry for Embry though.. Can't wait for your spin off though! :D
oohapoo chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
yay Paul! I still think they have a better connection and I really think he will be better with Charlie. And the whole Charlie thing broke my heart! Nice curveball with Jake too!
KlaJaye chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
Finally!

It took you long enough!

I really love this story is am-azing!
the lonely wolf chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
Thanks for your writing! Love this story!
sasrrtp177 chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
That was an awesome chapter!

I'm happy you chose Paul

I like him more
twifantasyfan chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
I have to admit that I think a bit less of Bella just now. I get that she was having a hard time deciding between the two guys-and in their own ways neither of the guys was making it easy for her-and that she had a lot of heavy stuff going on in her life apart from the guys.

But...whatever Paul may have said about Bella leveling the playing field by having sex with both him and Embry...I really wish she hadn't done it. I'm not sure if she was just too self-absorbed right then to realize how Embry would feel about it/how he'd interpret her overture, or what.

I'm not saying that I don't think she made the right choice of guy-Paul seems to understand and support her better than Embry (and listens better, and loves her), but she hurt Embry more than she should have (and maybe more than she meant to).
257 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »