Reviews for Tall, Dark, and Superman
I love it it's funny and professional. Very interesting
Blair Boo chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Lovely 3
BlackButlerFreak chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
This was effing hilarious XD
HonorLove chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
oh my god that was AMAZING! you have to write some more im begging you please! maybe an idea would either alec or magnus almost killed and the other one really emtional, maybe get the silent brothers involved! then whichever one got hurt might have 'make up for almost dying on the other one' if you know what i mean (in the bedroom of course!
cant wait for the next bit! yay!
NoodlesandPie chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Aw this is so cute and really well written
daisy chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
this is great. I died laughing- they are SO adorable :)
Harper chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Listen that sucked dirt I just wanted Alec to get it in the ass to be honest
Aria657 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Their relationship just makes me really happy
(and I'm ignoring anything bad that happens in canon because hahahaha fuck no)
But this fic! :)
Georgieee chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Hahaha, I loved it. Smiling the whole time.
Daisy chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
you are my favourite malec fanfiction writer, got that? you know why? you write like a british person (I am English), and non of the others do :P
thanks for this it was brilliant and funny . I love malec, they are so adorable, especially here ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Awwwww super cute omg
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Beautifully funny. Clever funny, too, which is, at least in my opinion, the best sort of humour. I love Magnus telling Alec that he's mispronouncing words, and then the image at the end of Magnus just yelling "I'm Batman!" after Alec just made me crack up. Lovely fic.
MyosotisAngel chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
So now I'm also shipping Batman and Superman... 3
Taste the Rainbow- Or Else chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
omg. Just...omg XD rofl I absolutely positively ADORED THIS and it's three o'clock in the morning sO I;'m not really coherent, but just...wow, okay, best one-shot I've read in a long time :D
Pandagirl66 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
That was amazingly funny and cute. I loved it. The characters were great. I particularly liked Magnus telling Alec that he had mispronounced words. That was hysterical.