Reviews for Twelve Parcels in Silk
Hockity pockety wockety whack! Archemides, the highly EDUCATED owl ]
flyaway213 chapter 8 . 7/15/2012
heheheh pronounced: hew-ooh
Diana Prallon chapter 8 . 2/5/2012
Oh, that is so adorable. A little witch for them to care for - a princess for the kingdom. Very sweet.
Synchro lover chapter 8 . 2/4/2012
It's-Teatime-Somewhere chapter 8 . 2/4/2012
Sp adorable! Keep up the awesomeness!
It's-Teatime-Somewhere chapter 7 . 2/3/2012
ITS SO FLUFFY IM GONNA DIE!

but really, it was awesome :) I felt that you staged the relationship perfectly, the love growing with each chapter. I also think the whole idea is just brilliant, their relationship working around the presents. It's interesting for the epicness to be from arthurs side cause most stories are from merlins pov and it's just different and sweet that he cares so much.

However, I think that Arthur has been a tad bit forward, what with the sudden urge to tell the world of his love for Merlin. I think it's ooc just because the Arthur I know would never be so open with his feelings. In my opinion he would have kept it a secret, similar to merlin and his magic; telling only a few people at a time.

There's anoter thing: magic. I loved the way you showed that with the book. Not only was it super sweet (crying in his arms scenes I love) but it also tied into the plot seeing as how the book was one of the presents. That crying scene was just...*squee!*

one last thing, icthink you're rushing the plot a bit, seems like you could slow down, maybe have a little heart to heart with Merlin and Arthur cause theyve never openly told us their feelings. Might be good to add.

Update soon, looking forwardto more awesome fluff!
Itar94 chapter 7 . 1/29/2012
I absolutely love this story! it's so warm and mushy and lovely. Please update soon!
PadmeSkywalker10 chapter 7 . 1/28/2012
*Flails* Bunnies, presents, awkward Arthur! This story is too adorable for words.
Diana Prallon chapter 7 . 1/26/2012
Oh, Merlin's out of place speech really rubbed of on Arthur. Who can blame him, right? Merlin is so adorable it makes very hard not to get all sweet and loving around him. Which always lead up to saying something stupid, for even after years we keep on doing that when we're infatuated with someone. Loved it, really, somehow it's even better than when they did get together.
Miharummm chapter 7 . 1/25/2012
I am telling you, this whole story just made me smile very widely and have fluttery feelings. Son cute and perfect and awwwwwww.
smyh93 chapter 7 . 1/25/2012
The story is lovely!I like Arthur when he behaves like a prat :P

Pls update!
Tsubame-go chapter 7 . 1/24/2012
D'aaww...

The part about the, um, amazingness of Merlin's arse made me giggle. I look forward to the next chapter.
Bailieboro chapter 7 . 1/24/2012
Lovely! Your presents are getting better with each chapter. Happy to see that you are keeping them simple. It makes more of a statement about the importance of true love.
Silent-Ninja x chapter 7 . 1/24/2012
loved this chapter, and the fact that it is Arthur who is getting all worried and girlish about Merlin's intentions ;)

please update soon, loving this story so far :)

xx
Darth Tater chapter 7 . 1/24/2012
I think this is my favorite chapter so far.