Reviews for I left my better judgement in your other pants
Doni chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Yep...I am just a little bit in love with this. Just about perfect for them. Well done.
starkind chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I am in love with this. Seriously. There are no other words except for oh what I wouldn't give to be Pepper Potts to be around these gorgeous two hunks all the time (the getting pics of Bruce' abs part totally did me in) CB is one sexy beast and don't get me started on RDJ *swoon*

In short: Fantastic sequel. You know you created a monster with this 'verse, right? A smouldering, sexy beast. Gosh I love it.
MonsterOfCookies chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I'MDYINGOHMYGOD
I SPENT HOURS READING THIS AND FUCK IT WAS WORTH IT
I LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE ITTTT3
I really wish there was more smut but it doesn't matter because fuck this was brilliant3
Morrolan chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Love this! Especially the "threats" at the end... :-D
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Lmao, omg, POOR bruce! This was just as hilarious and entertaining as the first one, though I enjoyed getting to hear from bruce this time around.
Constance Truggle chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I think I might be a little bit in love with *you* because of this. Holy hell that was wondrous! Thanks!

CT.
fagur fiskur chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
That ending just killed me. My love for this series is vast and inappropriate and I can't wait to read the next story.
amba gurl chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I loved the ending! :D :D :D
DementedViper chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This is the first fiction I've ever read containing this pairing (I never thought of reading an xover with batman and ironman/avengers) and I must say this is one of the best fics ive read in a while and definatly a good intro to this ship. So thank you very much for this beautifuly amusing peice of writting
mistyfoxdreams chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
lmfao. Brilliant!
MyDirtyLittleSecret chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
LOL win! Totally. :D
umino-gaara chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
I've stalked you from AO3 to , now I must find you on LJ.

This is a really cool series. I really like how Bruce was able to see that Tony was really hurt by someone/s in his past and wants to exact a bit of judgement. And the end, pricless.
kisskisskill chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
you make me very happy with your Bruce and Tony-verse. Veryyyy happy. More of it would be welcomed. :D