Reviews for The Haunted Queen Mary
Kala wood chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
this is so cool i wish i could be there to because i'm not afraid of ghost
bewarethepurplemonkeys chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
this chapter is better then the other one
CuteHarmony chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I love this story after all I live in Long Beach and the Queen Mary is the scariest place to stay at night. Trust me I've been there. That and this story is pretty damn good.
bewarethepurplemonkeys chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I 3 this book cause I 3 paranomal stuff. This book rox (:
Clover chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
No offense, but I kinda find it unnessasary that you added extra characters to this story. Sure you could add one or two, but you just have way too much and im started to think this story is going to be all about them and not the iCarly gang or the the victorious gang :(. So so far, I just don't like it that much ( your story)
DivaDanielle1994 chapter 19 . 8/10/2012
Yay they made it! Good chapter :)
Eliza Ghost chapter 19 . 8/10/2012
Oh my god. That was probably the most epic battle scene ever. It made me smile that even just 4 of them got home. I'm so sad this story is over! This is the first OC story I've read that actually got completed, but I also found the ending pretty satisfying. Great job.
deed chapter 14 . 7/17/2012
lamo!
Cabbiefan101 chapter 17 . 7/6/2012
WHAT CRUEL PERSON WANTED CAT TO DIE NEXT?
Eliza Ghost chapter 18 . 6/9/2012
Exciting. Normalcy mixed with anticipation. I like it. Pleas update soon :)
Dreamfightdo chapter 17 . 6/5/2012
Your story is killing me slowly! Just ONE thing. There is no "no one's point of view" it's "third person" but that's the only thing! I love this story! Update soon!
Demiiii chapter 17 . 5/21/2012
Been a long time since I read this! I loved it, and I can't wait to see what happens next... Poor Demi, with no sister :(
Eliza Ghost chapter 17 . 5/21/2012
So sad, yet kinda cool. Proud to be apart of it, even if it was depressing. And yay, Andre! Loved the chapter.
The anonymous reviewer that loves your story chapter 16 . 5/9/2012
You could have someone that gets chopped up in the propeller. Throw them in the furnace. Or stab them with a piece of glass.
D3L3T3D ACCOUNT chapter 16 . 5/8/2012
have the ghost attack the brain or get the head locked in a door im not good with this stuff :)