Reviews for Paper Hearts
Bubbling Bubbles chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Short and sweet...love it!
Dylan K. Reed chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Love it!
Blaze Grimm chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Really awsome story
0oCupcakeQueeno0 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Awwwww so sweet
Cinder Lunar chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww www!
Abbie chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
That was friggin adorable. Just adorable.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
This was adorable-loved the ending!
AlwaysSeptember chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Cute. one question though. Are they married now or dating? i figured dating but i could be wrong. this is really good totally cute!

September
bookwriter-lover1212 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Awwwwwww! That's sooooooooo sweet!
Krys and Mel chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
"You probably will love another girl in ten years so why bother?

Puck almost growled but really thought about his answer

Sure I will, and she'll call you 'Mommy'"

So freaking CUTE!
TheHomestuckDemigod chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I don't say this a lot, but Awww that was so cute! I loved it!
KrissM3 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Aw it's cute! A perfect little one-shot for pre-homework procrastination. I'm not quite sure if Puck would so blatantly put how much he likes Sabrina and he seems like the person to dislike the thought of having children. I guess it could work if they're older. But it's a good story.
Curlscat chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Hey! Here with a critique!

Note one: Eyebrow is one word. :)

Note two: You have this mega-huge paragraph in the middle of the story, and it's hard to read. Maybe break it up into smaller paragraphs?

Not three: This is cute, but is it set during another story of yours? Because it seems AU if it's not.
AvaJane17 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww :3 honestly, I sat on my bed for a good five minutes truly not to cry because that was so cute. Favorite line of all time: 'your just going to live another girlie ten years anyways so why bother?' 'sure I will, and she'll call you 'mommy''

:) aww, just aww
haileyyxo chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
My GOSH!

I love your oneshots soooooooooo much, I can't even tell you.

Fantastic job! :)