Reviews for Take Off Your Colours
xxRiot AO3 chapter 31 . 2/22
This was beautiful
knb chapter 31 . 11/13/2014
Never. NEVER, gets old. Have loved this story since 2012 and its never failed to fill me with immense joy :)
ChrisCriss-KurtBastian chapter 14 . 2/8/2014
Okay... why did they place FIFTH! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
teilo chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Just started reading this story and can't wait to go on to chapter 2 - I love the way Blaine discovered his kink! :)
The Owlish Olympian chapter 31 . 9/24/2013
OMFG! SO AMAZING! Lovely, brilliant, and super writing. You should honestly be a novelist; truly, you are a talent!
Jordan chapter 16 . 8/16/2013
jfc
geli chapter 27 . 6/5/2013
omg i cried
geli chapter 25 . 6/5/2013
what the fuck why did he get arrested
themccallgleek chapter 31 . 11/12/2012
...

WOW.

I am astounded by this. I clicked on it, expecting just another badboy!Kurt fic (which I completely adore), and I was completely amazed by it. I love it so much; the amount of thought that you must have put into this, into all of it, is amazing. I need to go and check out 50 Reasons Why Blaine Can't Date Kurt, and I will do afterwards.

Rachel, though. She was just so perfect, and I loved your version of her, so much. I really adore Anderberry siblings, and you wrote their relationship perfectly. Mark's little crush on Kurt was hilarious, though, and I loved how non-amused Blaine was, but I was glad they had a discussion about it.

The way that Blaine proposed to Kurt... wow. I can't even. He made a fort, because it was mentioned in the song. Wow. You wouldn't believe how much I screamed at that part, and I completely went and fangirled over it to my sister (who I'm currently forcing to read this, because she, like me, will love it). I will read this again, probably reasonably soon, because that's how much I enjoyed it. Keep up the amazing writing!
MyNameIsReut chapter 31 . 9/27/2012
Ohhhhh! The ending is just so cute :)
SilvaJessii chapter 31 . 9/9/2012
I so love this fan fiction maybe my fav, and I've read tons of Klaine's fan fiction, (cuz' i love them of course), you r really talented i even cried readin this u made my day! for real THE BEST KLAINE FANFICTION EVER ty for makin this ! 3
ScarstarOfMountainClan chapter 13 . 9/4/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH.
DefyingMyGravity chapter 31 . 8/24/2012
How did I know 'Teenage Dream' would come up in this somewhere? It's a Blaine Classic.

Oh, I can't beleive it's over and I didn't even try to savor it! I honestly didn't think I'd like this all that much, but I can tell you now that I absolutely love it. I'm compiling a list of fanfictions that I like so I can narrow down the most important ones, and that is the only reason that you haven't been put in the favorites.

Love you!
DMG
DefyingMyGravity chapter 30 . 8/24/2012
Are we going to know if Rachel and Finn get back together? Because I'll die if everyone in htis story doesn't have a happy ending, even the little people.
DMG