Reviews for Obvious
dipped.in.ink chapter 10 . 1/5
Omg I love this story. Update soon. Please please please.
phAnt0mgh0st7018 chapter 10 . 10/30/2013
AAAAH! Spunky! NO! NO! Not a cliffy! ANYTHING BUT THAT! :((

Go SHOW 'EM RENJI! :DDDDD
Nyma chapter 10 . 10/28/2013
Oy! The moment of truth! Hurry update please with sprinkles on top? Lol
Lochness Nessie chapter 10 . 10/27/2013
Oh my, I love how cute this story is! I loveyou byaren stories! I cannot wait to see what renji came up with for bya! Update soon please!
kyuumihaira chapter 10 . 10/25/2013
Why would you leave it there! NOoOOOOoooooooOOoo!
princess moon shadow chapter 10 . 10/24/2013
love it!
Nyu chapter 10 . 10/24/2013
So romantic, very entertaining :) Thank you for continuing this one :)
Moegi chapter 10 . 10/24/2013
Oh you've been mean this time, how could you stop the chapter just there?! Renji babbling all confused and finally understanding Byakuya's and his own feelings was so cute ] Now you made me very curious about what Renji is planning to let Byakuya know about his feelings, hope you can update soon, this story has such lovely chapters!
Henka-Chan chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
This is good I missed this one
Walkure Leuad chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
And if Renji doesn't get it now I'll pull his hair hard and slap him. Can he be more clueless?
Madisuzy chapter 9 . 11/3/2012
Oh, now that's a bankai sized cliffhanger right there. lol I was so wrapped up in the excitement that I tried to hit the next button only to find it wasn't there! You're such a wonderful tease. lol I really love this story. So very sweet and romantic... makes me all fluttery in my chest. I'm usually not so big on really romantic stories, but you do this perfectly and it just sucks me into it and captivates. Looking forward to the next update, but then again, I look forward to all of your updates, Spunky!
Mini-Moffie13 chapter 9 . 10/29/2012
Gaaah no! Update! Update please! *spontaneously combusts on the spot* Byakuyaaaaaaaaa! D Brilliant so far though! I love it :D but... Byakuyaaaaa!
Mini-Moffie13 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Awww my that was a very cute and fluffy start! I'm gonna read moooore! :D
Firebirdever chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
Oh my god, so cute chapter and Bya has say the three words, even if he was a bit delirious...I hope he will be okay, cant wait for the next update on this one. I was so happy when I see you have posted a new chapter for this story
Autheane chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
I love the way their relationship is evolving, that's full of sweetness. And I totally love what hs said about art. :)
I hope Byakuya will be better, then Renji will take good care of his dear taichou! :D