Reviews for Obvious
summersun ginger chapter 11 . 3/5
Hi :) I stumbled upon this story in my reviews and remembered how much I loved it. I'm all for slow burners - feels more intense in a way ;) I know you have a list of planed updates (and this ain't one of them) and too many requests :) so I'm not actually hoping for much but I do hope you have some plans for this baby. I definitively admire your levels of inspiration :)
Eva Galana chapter 11 . 6/26/2014
I had to re-read this in hopes that it will be updated soon. It's actually one of my favorites of yours. I like having Byakuya 'chasing' after Renji, letting down his guard and being more 'human'.
Anarane-Sensei chapter 11 . 6/17/2014
Was happy to see this updated Can't wait for more 3
JePi chapter 11 . 6/15/2014
MoOOOAAAAR! I need more! Yep, JePi is back. But finals are near so no time to read. I loved this one. Really cute! I like your stories. Will Renji be.. Preggie? I do prefer uke Renji as you know, but you write more bya uke than seme. Maybe you prefer authority needing it and falling, giving in for love.

JePi.
Moegi chapter 11 . 5/18/2014
This must be one of the cutest stories you've wrotten! It was so adorable, Renji practically asking for Byakuya's hand in marriage, I'm really curious to see his reaction to the elders question about the children. Can't wait for the next chapter!
phAnt0mgh0st7018 chapter 11 . 5/15/2014
That was a very fluffy and cute dream! I think I want to be a marriage coordinator now! I can just see these two getting together in a wedding/proposal that I put some ideas in! I want to help Renji! And wait, how will Unohana help them? Hmmmm. . . .
alabirdie chapter 11 . 5/15/2014
awww such a sweet chapter, I hope all of bya's dreams come true :)
dipped.in.ink chapter 10 . 1/5/2014
Omg I love this story. Update soon. Please please please.
phAnt0mgh0st7018 chapter 10 . 10/30/2013
AAAAH! Spunky! NO! NO! Not a cliffy! ANYTHING BUT THAT! :((

Go SHOW 'EM RENJI! :DDDDD
Nyma chapter 10 . 10/28/2013
Oy! The moment of truth! Hurry update please with sprinkles on top? Lol
Lochness Nessie chapter 10 . 10/27/2013
Oh my, I love how cute this story is! I loveyou byaren stories! I cannot wait to see what renji came up with for bya! Update soon please!
kyuumihaira chapter 10 . 10/25/2013
Why would you leave it there! NOoOOOOoooooooOOoo!
princess moon shadow chapter 10 . 10/24/2013
love it!
Nyu chapter 10 . 10/24/2013
So romantic, very entertaining :) Thank you for continuing this one :)
Moegi chapter 10 . 10/24/2013
Oh you've been mean this time, how could you stop the chapter just there?! Renji babbling all confused and finally understanding Byakuya's and his own feelings was so cute ] Now you made me very curious about what Renji is planning to let Byakuya know about his feelings, hope you can update soon, this story has such lovely chapters!