Reviews for Obvious
kennisha.james chapter 12 . 7/14
*sighs dreamily* so much love and feels. I'm so giddy right now its weird. I wanna see how bya reacts. Renji you smart bastard.
Beaker chapter 12 . 6/10
Alright boys, stop fooling around and get busy! This is too cute, please update quickly!
TehWonderer chapter 12 . 6/9
Such a beautiful chapter, full of feels! Please post more soon?
fire vixon chapter 12 . 6/8
Please update this story soon I really love it
KittyKins chapter 12 . 6/3
Lovely chapter! I'm looking forward to the next.
Anon chapter 12 . 6/3
Glad this one's back in action and can't wait to read more!
Winterheart2000 chapter 12 . 6/3
Awesome chapter! Please update quickly?
Periwinkle chapter 12 . 6/3
Awwww, don't worry Bya, Renji loves you! I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update quickly!
Picklez80 chapter 12 . 6/3
Silly boys! They shouldn't just be sleeping...lol
Aizenfan6969 chapter 12 . 6/3
So sweet! I can't wait to read more.
kyuumihaira chapter 12 . 6/3
Squeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Update! Update! I need to see this right now!
shima-taicho31 chapter 12 . 6/3
I love this fix. I've been reading but I didn't comment much.
Renji better love bya!
alabirdie chapter 12 . 6/3
Oh bya and renji, I have missed you so! Thanks so much for updating this story, I've been craving my favorite pairing lately and I'm super excited to read the next chapter. Wahh, August can't get here fast enough for the Redstravaganza!
summersun ginger chapter 11 . 3/5
Hi :) I stumbled upon this story in my reviews and remembered how much I loved it. I'm all for slow burners - feels more intense in a way ;) I know you have a list of planed updates (and this ain't one of them) and too many requests :) so I'm not actually hoping for much but I do hope you have some plans for this baby. I definitively admire your levels of inspiration :)
Eva Galana chapter 11 . 6/26/2014
I had to re-read this in hopes that it will be updated soon. It's actually one of my favorites of yours. I like having Byakuya 'chasing' after Renji, letting down his guard and being more 'human'.