Reviews for Destination: Equestria
Trar chapter 24 . 8/7/2013
From the typos and lack of prose in certain areas, I'm sorry to say that this looks somewhat rushed. I'm glad that you seem to have overcome your writers' block and are getting a new laptop (something I want too, damn it!). Hopefully the end note means future updates will be quicker. Bonne chance.
OnlineImhotep chapter 23 . 7/11/2013
Really?
2 non-chapters in a row?
Trar chapter 22 . 5/31/2013
I'm following a whole bunch of sporadically updated stories, and I urge the authors of every single one of them to take their time. I can wait if it means quality work.

Anyway I do have a couple of questions: is the main character based off of you? Will there be firearms used in the finale? And how do you plan to resolve the situation in just one (large) chapter? I suppose you'll answer the last two in the final chapter, so that leaves only the first one. Carry on regardless.
wolf girl811 chapter 22 . 5/30/2013
so the last update is gonna be like a mega chapter like all the other update are gonna look small to it kind of update? aww it gonna end already!? drat this story deserve so much more recognition for it greatness and hard work put into to it!
but i have to know is there a plan one day for a sequel by chance?
Trar chapter 21 . 4/8/2013
Alright, things are heating up! Good to see you're back; keep this going.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/5/2013
Been a few updates since i read yhis, and story got weird. Still enjoyable. Will keep watching.
Dylan Boggs chapter 21 . 4/5/2013
Glad to see that your back. Cant wait for the next chapters to come out, I will read this even when i have tons of other fic's to be reading... love you work. now i think i hear my bed calling me... NA, its my sugar water AKA tea.
wolf girl811 chapter 21 . 4/5/2013
magic got stolen from are earth!? why can we ever get it back!? geas on mable? poor merlin he work so hard to try to bring magic back but he so old he need help real back i do hope magic can come back...
Trar chapter 20 . 3/29/2013
Rather good story you have here. I hope our protagonist makes it home. Consider continuing this.
Omnicron25 chapter 20 . 3/19/2013
I cannot help but laugh at the humor in this. Really this is probably one of the most amusing reads I've read-reading some pretty morbid stuff as of late-in quite a while now. There have certainly been some turns my jaw dropped more than a little on, and I must say I am more than a bit concerned over Twilight's mental health. Overall though, I have no real gripes as of yet and hope you continue on with this story. Its turning out great!
RenaTamer chapter 20 . 1/24/2013
Star Swirl the bearded... if that helps :)
OnlineImhotep chapter 20 . 1/23/2013
JULIUS CAESAR!
CAESAR SALAD!
STARWIRL THE BEARDED.
Jack Root chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
nice chapter :) a lot of action. good work...
Jack Root chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
nice start, i get the first impresion that you really tries to use detail and read up the everyday like a poem. i like this... moving on /Xela
wolf girl811 chapter 19 . 12/14/2012
i hope amber being human and from a diffrent ruffer world is not treated to unkindly for how she is i just hope she doesnt give twilight the human are bad feeling for first impressions it not are fault you cant change biology and evolution we had no one to caring, protecting and teach us things we instead we were in mostly tought situations had every thing against us no magic or control of the envirment had to learn on are own with no one to be a role modle of what right and wrong we adapted and invented for solotions to problems we do honestly have are bad point and good points but so does every sentient no one perfect but im sure lyra understand it better then anypony out there i say if you look at the past you agree we improve alot as a species we are now trying are best to do good for the world health and animals now and fix problems we unkownly caused so we cant be all bad not perfect but were doing good and getting better ponies got it made compare to us )