Reviews for The Flame That Crosses Dimensions
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 1 . 1/31
Oh my, this is interesting. Good first chapter!
conan-inuyasha chapter 15 . 11/20/2014
I hope Tsuna gets over this brainwashing and memories implants before it's 2 late. And why isn't his HI ( the thing he inherited from Primo that tells you if u r in danger or if someone is lying 2 ) working . It would have prevented Tsuna from even getting brainwashed in the first place.
RaNDoem chapter 26 . 11/12/2014
I NEED MORE! MORE I SAY! THIS IS SO GOOD! AND REBORN AND XANXUS WILL TOTALLY PLUMMET ANYONE WHO WINS- EVEN NATSU! LIFE IS AWESOME! WHERE'S LAXUS?! EXTREMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I have a problem with caps lock... Anyways, please update when you can!
Zivyx chapter 26 . 10/25/2014
I love how you made Lucy actually strong in this!
Meiko Atsushi chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
I want Wendy x Hibari... seeing how I think Hibari is actually evaluating Wendy's power...
Guest chapter 26 . 8/1/2014
Good work on the you going to finish the story?And for pairings for Tsuna , Tsuna x Lucy , or Tsuna x Erza , or Tsuna x Harem. please continue the fanfic.:]
Roll Kyu chapter 26 . 7/12/2014
When is the other chapter going out?
Sparr0w-san chapter 26 . 4/28/2014
I'd prefer no pairings though Ill be fine with whatever. But Amg. This is really good. I love how everyone is not ooc. I wonder how Bel would react once he found out that Lucy was basically an ex-princess.
Sono Chieri2 chapter 3 . 2/2/2014
If Tsuna keeps using two pills, he is gonna run out.
dyingwill1 chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
Im loving this so far and oh o just love how you did everything Im hoping these people aren't the only threat and this is just like a arc even though I know its harder to do a story rather than manga I hope after they save him we can see some comic relief im not caught up so i dont know if these questions have already been answered but keep up the good work love tsuna
nenu145 chapter 25 . 11/22/2013
I loved this story to the point I read it twice, please update soon
reaper chapter 26 . 10/2/2013
Wendy for tsuna
nenu145 chapter 26 . 8/24/2013
I love this story, this is one of the only one's I've read where it puts both KHR and Fairy Tail's story in synch and I'm enjoying it so much, can't wait for the next chapter . (not sure if I have to vote again but vote for Tsuna x Wendy, twice if I can)
nenu145 chapter 22 . 8/24/2013
I wanna see a TsunaxWendy pairing
Gundam Emperor00 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013