Reviews for The Flame That Crosses Dimensions
QuirkyKit chapter 26 . 6/30
I love this story! Please update! I vote TsunaXReborn because... Yes. Anyway, PLEASE update soon! I want more, NEED more!
lVergill chapter 26 . 6/2
My vote goes to Wendy as tsuna partner. Also keep up with the good work.
Night-sky chapter 26 . 5/16
*chapter 26* Yay bel win!I kinda cheer for bel but not for Lucy cuz sometime in the anime she's acting so annoying to me!,but great you make bel win!
Plz update!or I rip you to death,for not updating!3year pass already after the last update,so quickly update~
Night-sky chapter 20 . 5/16
Varia?!you make my head go on a spiny and twister roler
Coaster!(did I spell it right?)
Night-sky chapter 15 . 5/16
Now,I had been reading from the start till chapter 15 and I had a feeling that the blood moon member past it's just the same like the shimon famiglia(explain why):
-fairy tail as the vongola in the past(if someone didn't read the manga,so just don't complain bout my reviews)
-Tsuna has been like Enma being use by someone
-Tsuna get to know their past...
*explain finish*
In the last paragraph,tsuna speak like a robot!
Night-sky chapter 8 . 5/16
You dare call my cute chrome-chan a pineapple freak,gokudera!?(just my thoughs, ignore it if you want to)
I want all the guardians come along with tsuna!
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 1 . 1/31
Oh my, this is interesting. Good first chapter!
conan-inuyasha chapter 15 . 11/20/2014
I hope Tsuna gets over this brainwashing and memories implants before it's 2 late. And why isn't his HI ( the thing he inherited from Primo that tells you if u r in danger or if someone is lying 2 ) working . It would have prevented Tsuna from even getting brainwashed in the first place.
RaNDoem chapter 26 . 11/12/2014
I NEED MORE! MORE I SAY! THIS IS SO GOOD! AND REBORN AND XANXUS WILL TOTALLY PLUMMET ANYONE WHO WINS- EVEN NATSU! LIFE IS AWESOME! WHERE'S LAXUS?! EXTREMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I have a problem with caps lock... Anyways, please update when you can!
Zivyx chapter 26 . 10/25/2014
I love how you made Lucy actually strong in this!
Meiko Atsushi chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
I want Wendy x Hibari... seeing how I think Hibari is actually evaluating Wendy's power...
Guest chapter 26 . 8/1/2014
Good work on the you going to finish the story?And for pairings for Tsuna , Tsuna x Lucy , or Tsuna x Erza , or Tsuna x Harem. please continue the fanfic.:]
Roll Kyu chapter 26 . 7/12/2014
When is the other chapter going out?
Sparr0w-san chapter 26 . 4/28/2014
I'd prefer no pairings though Ill be fine with whatever. But Amg. This is really good. I love how everyone is not ooc. I wonder how Bel would react once he found out that Lucy was basically an ex-princess.