Reviews for Outdoor Pursuits
luvgoround chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Just loved this hot-to-trot Mary & Matthew story. I love their carefree approach to seizing the moment. Great story.
rhiannuk chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Wow! I always love your stories well done.
castlet chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Gah that was amazing and hot well done! Wish this had been in the christmas episode
Angel chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
That was terrific!

I love how well they know and understand each other ;)
gayeffie chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
gah.

that was lovely and gah.

gah meaning something inexpressible in words...

great fic. :D

x kissthespider26
Redizded chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I really liked your story. It was hot, but also well written and surpringly in-character.
Ieyre chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
My wish for the Christmas special next year? That some variation on THIS occurs.

Very funny and sexy. I love Mary being the forward one, because I can totally see her going that, but then Matthew sort of turning the tables on her...unf. HOT.
ladymarycrawley chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
"They had quickly learnt in the early weeks of their marriage that when the opportunity was presented, neither of them would refuse, however inconvenient it might be. In fact, quite often, they took every chance to work the other one up before walking away muttering a promise about later, leaving a frustrated spouse behind them."

Yep, that's pretty much all my hopes for Series 3 right there. Just lots of M/M teasing and smut :P fab.
beth chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
love it! please do more smutty mary and matthew fanfics, they are brilliant!
LoverandaFighter chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I loved this fic. It was so adorable. Nice job :)
Ultrahotpink chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Very well done! Incredibly hot! I love that Matthew and Mary can't keep their hands off each other, and are almost shameless about it. I think (hope) that this is how next season will be between them (atleast the tension of it anyway). Lovely job!
AnniellaEyes chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Woohoo! Hot! and cute! Love the idea of them sneaking off; it's a big estate, there are so many possibilities! and the hormones have got to be kicking in...

Thank you for sharing.