Reviews for The Meaning of Being Lonely
Guest chapter 13 . 6/29/2017
The details are not quite right for a British wedding. Generally there is no formal rehearsal dinner and the bridesmaids do not precede the bride up the aisle. Partially I think to allow them to prevent a train getting caught or muddy.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/31/2017
It is not possible to be a pathologist in the UK without having completed a medical degree (i.e. The ine which all doctors take). This medical degree is a first degree.
Tina Kipton chapter 15 . 5/21/2016
Love love love this story! Thanks so much for writing! :D
Guest chapter 6 . 2/10/2016
I love this story, it would be great if something could happen between this two.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/31/2015
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
Nice
Guest chapter 15 . 4/26/2015
I'm still with you, please do continue! You are a wonderful writer :)
drwhogeek15 chapter 15 . 11/25/2014
Don't give this up please!
Aroochick chapter 15 . 9/17/2014
Love a good Molly/Greg pairing! This is a great story...sorry to see it end abruptly, but enjoyed it immensely while I could :)

Thanks for writing!
Sharokian chapter 15 . 6/1/2014
This is so good! Please update soon :))
Kitkatkatie64 chapter 15 . 5/31/2014
Oh my god! that is just to good. I can't believe how wonderful that was. My only question is why did you stop writing it? This was so well written and thought out and morthed into the most suspenseful story. Thank you for sharing this.
MegLily chapter 15 . 1/6/2014
Just rediscovered this story in my Favourites, and reread it, I'd forgotten how great it was! Even if it never gets finished, just wanted you to know how much I enjoyed it and that there are still people waiting for the next update 18 months on, because it's that good. x
Guest chapter 15 . 1/4/2014
Please please write more... X
Guest chapter 15 . 8/17/2013
I AM! Please write more.
Charlotte chapter 15 . 8/1/2013
FANTASTIC! Please keep on writing!