Reviews for Gru's Legs
meganrose8 chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
This is really sad, I think it is an interesting view with a different twist. I think it's messed up, but written well.
Super reader chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Very touching. I like it
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
this is just so kwawiiiiii! i just love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
awwww, thats nice
Hebi R chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Minor Fact Check: Conscious memories do not form until a child is two or three years of age. Even at two, many children do not preserve their memories, but in a situation like Agnes's, where those would be the only memories she would have of her father at all, she could indeed hold onto a few recollections. I speak from, unfortunately, very similar experience.
But not from only a year old. At that age, it is possible for traumatic events to scar a child's psyche, but the child will not remember why they "hurt." So adding a year or two to Agnes's age would make this much more realistic.

The story itself, however, made me want to cry in a GOOD way.
RedHatMeg chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
This is just beautiful. You're awesome, man.
featherdusterpixie chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Caveat Lector 52 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
It's adorable and I really like the concept.
ancientdragonduelist chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Cute little story. :) Personally hope there is a special place in hell for child abusers. Poor Edith.. Glad Agnes was relatively unscathed though. And Margo's dad abandoned her? That's almost as bad as Edith's dad! (I know this isn't canon) Love how Gru loves his daughters. :) Keep writing!
Twilit Violet chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Wow! What an interesting concept for a story! Very original, and very beautiful. LOVE it!
Evanescent Changling chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
So sad, but so beautiful. :'( Well done.
Artemis zodiac chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Very well written, good poetic idea. Its of good length for such a story.
Boreddomesticgoddess chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
this is really creative and cute!
Nich-Nich of the North chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
That was really cool! The writing was awesome and the description was amazing.
KayValo87 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I really like this story, especially how you gave each of the girls a history.

It's also pretty true when it comes to Gru. I just watched the movie last night and each of the girls hugs his leg at least once. (But in the case of Angus, it's probably closer to a dozen.)

Anyway, nice read. :)