Reviews for Fifteen Years Of Waiting
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2018
AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING
️️
kendyl.vanmeter chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
nice i like u made gale the godfather
Loli-pop0394 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I loved this! It was great. I have read lots of the five, ten, fifteen years of waiting fics, but yours is one of the best.
maryposa3 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
love it! Great style, very believable :)
Missdagane chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
That was it
Phoenix Refrain chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
AWWWW that was precious *_*
Evehlark chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Oh wow, this was soo good, you have no idea how much I loved it. It's so well written and you got all of the characters straight on. Perfect! (:
Sparkly Faerie chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
This was so lovely. I like the like "Gale is not your husband. I am." line very much.

In terms of the writing itself, you could probably use a beta to catch all the little errors that slipped through, but the story was very nice and I enjoyed it very much.

I liked that Peeta fainted when she told him she was pregnant a second time. XD
L345 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
It's just so...cute! I love it so much! Your writing style is beautiful. I went through so many emotions, and all in such a short span of words. Excellent job!
Grace chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Can I just say that this is one of the best things I have ever read? Amazing. Your writing is beautiful and you really do the characters justice.
Tree Hugger 11 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
LOVE IT! So cute! Great job, really. You have great talent.
Fahrenheit chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I absolutely loved this! I couldn't believe how accurate that could've been! It is such a great way for everything to end.
quidditchandsonicscrewdrivers chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I really loved this. It was so cute. Great job!