Reviews for You And I: A Collection of 1, 2, & 3 Shots
Wispenq chapter 11 . 2/13
Honestly, loved all of these stories.. I have to say though, this last one is my fav ;) I hope you'll post some more, I'm really looking forward to read another one :)
guest chapter 11 . 9/10/2012
Love your update, and its lovely story
Awesome !update soon ok ?
Guest chapter 10 . 9/10/2012
This was an awesome chapter.
anon chapter 11 . 9/10/2012
hey sorry i didnt mean to offend you or anything i just remember reading that story somewhere else and really liking it i just couldnt remember who it was by, im really sorry i truly was just wondering cause i knew i had read it before. I honestly love all your other stories and cant wait for more. sorry once again.
anon liw18 chapter 10 . 9/10/2012
i have loved all your stories but chap 10 i know ive read by some one else idk if its something youve previously written, but i'm pretty sure this is someone else's story...
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 11 . 9/10/2012
sad but not tragic, loved it and can not wait for more.
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 10 . 9/9/2012
Awesome, love it and can not wait for more.
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 9 . 8/13/2012
loved it and can not wait for another story
Cassicio chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
You'd think she'd question why getting with Quinn is SO important to her... but... I wonder if any 'no' ever STAYED a 'no'. Might explain things.

More please!
Anon chapter 7 . 7/14/2012
The current story is creepy.
Is it weird to say that and then beg you to continue it?
lost-myself-in-wonderland chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
love all these short stories! can't wait for the next chapter )
emmacancook chapter 7 . 6/9/2012
Awesome stories...I loved the zombie one...hunger games brought a tear to my eye...and this last one is just amazing...can't wait for more!
MCLF chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I love it!
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 7 . 6/8/2012
love it and can not wait for more.
Rebeliz777 chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
I just read all six chapters in the last three hours. You are good mate! I love your writing and I'm already waiting for an update.

Thanks for sharing. :)