Reviews for Downward Spiral
For one- I absolutely LOVE how you made Tanya a reincarnation. It made my heart warm! AMAZING idea! Plus Marcus totally deserves it. (Just like Aro and the Volturi deserved to die, lol)
Second, Colin having Edward's human eyes. KILLED ME! So cute. Edward being a grandfather. Its awesome as this story could be real.
It was a very nice read. Bravo! And thank you for creating such a lovely story. :)
harshi chapter 25 . 11/21/2017
You are an incredible writer. I loved every second I spent reading this story. Reading about Carlisle and his "change", the family, wolves, cousins, Tanya and Marcus was a real treat.
In first few chapters I did cry reading. And when Edward met the family and Remnesmee? Wow!
I'd only add that, thanks for creating and sharing this wonderful story with us.
Puppy 17 chapter 25 . 9/1/2017
What a story! This was fantastic. I loved reading it. Keep writing!
Puppy 17 chapter 22 . 9/1/2017
I'm going to crythe ending was so sad
Puppy 17 chapter 20 . 8/31/2017
We didn't get to know Collins character but it was still a tragedy when he died. My heart went out to the toddlers captured by Aro. I never thought that I would be a Marcus/Tanya shipper but here I am...
Puppy 17 chapter 15 . 8/30/2017
Edward has discovered that maybe, just maybe he might just have a soul
Puppy 17 chapter 7 . 8/29/2017
Oh, Nessie is the sweetest thing! Their reunion was heartwarming.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/31/2017
I thought this was an exceptional chapter, describing the inner workings of Edwards mind,good verses evil.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/22/2017
Thank you for sharing this story with us I thorouly enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/21/2017
Where is beer in? He was so powerful, I also thinkcharlie would insist on knowing what's going on.
Sheila chapter 25 . 6/26/2017
I read most of this in one day. It is really a page turner! Fantastic story!
katsagan chapter 3 . 6/16/2017
Wow just wow love this
faithkeeper chapter 21 . 5/31/2017
I love your story. You make me laugh and cry and bite my nails... thank you for sharing!
Liv chapter 1 . 3/29/2017
Ive always enjoyed your fanfics. I've read this one many times, it is one of my favorites. I have always wished your write one where something similar happens to Carlisle. What would happen to him if he was tortured and forced to drink human blood? How would Edward help him cope since he would have access into his broken mind...I would love to know.
Denninelli chapter 22 . 1/18/2017
What a great story . I have thoroughly enjoyed reading it. This is my se ond try, as I found the first chapter difficult
1,667 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »