Reviews for Downward Spiral
Liv chapter 1 . 3/29
Ive always enjoyed your fanfics. I've read this one many times, it is one of my favorites. I have always wished your write one where something similar happens to Carlisle. What would happen to him if he was tortured and forced to drink human blood? How would Edward help him cope since he would have access into his broken mind...I would love to know.
Denninelli chapter 22 . 1/18
What a great story . I have thoroughly enjoyed reading it. This is my se ond try, as I found the first chapter difficult
Austwigirl chapter 22 . 1/18
Well done as always. Great read. Bravo Edward
Are you going to explain how Edward ended up with them or do his families POV
Kayozm chapter 20 . 1/2
Oh, I was so hoping it would be Tanya & Marcus - but I love the way you've done it :)
Kayozm chapter 15 . 1/2
Loved this chapter! Loved it!
Kayozm chapter 9 . 1/1
I must say, I am enjoying your take on 'Edward' vs 'the monster' - I've always bed a little uncomfortable with the dichotomy in his head. Interesting to see him responding to What he is seeing in Carlisle's head too.
Cordaela chapter 25 . 12/7/2016
This might be the best fanfiction I have ever read. Incredible job!
sarabo chapter 25 . 11/2/2016
Thank you so much for sharing your time and talent with us. You have given me such a wonderful time in my retirement and I am so grateful. I am going back and read some more of your stories soon. Thanks again (*_*)
sarabo chapter 23 . 11/2/2016
Edward certainly has pre-wedding anxiety, and that is for the groom to have. Excellent chapter (*_*)
sarabo chapter 22 . 11/2/2016
This was a wonderful story. I was in that cell with Edward when he was tortured, and with them all during the battle. It was an excellent story all around and I thank you so much. Just a side note. I wonder if Emmett and Felix were on the Seahawks team when they won the super bowl? Too bad they had to leave the team the next year!
sarabo chapter 20 . 11/1/2016
This is the way the movie should have gone. Thank you for adding an extra" oomph" to the story!
sarabo chapter 18 . 11/1/2016
This is war. Hopefully, Jasper's strategies will work and Aro will be taken DOWN!
sarabo chapter 15 . 10/29/2016
Wonderful chapter. So much healing for Edward.
sarabo chapter 14 . 10/29/2016
So good! Bella's family accepted the supernatural better than most. That's love for ya'.
1,654 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »