Reviews for Downward Spiral
FicSisters chapter 1 . 2/27
We are delighted to feature this story today at The International House of FanFic. Thanks so much for sharing with us!
veealvira chapter 22 . 2/17
This story was like being on an emotional roller coaster. It kept so intrigued and I just couldn't put it down until I finished. Thank you for such a wonderful well written story.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 23 . 2/9
I skipped ahead to see if this was going to be canon w/ JB and Nessie...It is so im through.

I hated SM for even introducing it, and I hate the fact that everyone else keeps it going.

Sorry. good story, but one decision short of great.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 2 . 2/9
Interesting twist with the mentally good and evil Bella. Sure to be a problem for later.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 1 . 2/9
Looks to be full of angst but very good start all the same.
twilightaddict chapter 25 . 1/25
ur stry had me captive...it was aawwssomee...totally loved it...thank u for the stry:-)...
tinie432 chapter 25 . 1/22
One of my top canon fics! It is so smart and has everything- angst, suspense, humour, romance, lemons and an epic battle. There is much attention to details, nothing is gratuitous and you wrote great closure on each plot bunny. Thanks for sharing your amazing story. :)
tpec1991 chapter 12 . 12/29/2014
Hot damn! I love wild monsterward!
tpec1991 chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
OMG! This story is soooo damn good! And realistic in twilight world!
Guest chapter 25 . 12/14/2014
I'm absolutely in love with your writing, I devoured harvest moon and FMR and when i started this your authors note directed me to the cold war... so I read that and what is available of acts of aggression before coming back to finally read this... I've been a zombie for the last few weeks, disappearing completely inside the world you've created. In my mind Your stories ARE cannon..

Also I wanted to let you know that I use Ficsave to download PDF's of the stories and hope that My reading is still counted in your reader because im sure dozens more are enjoying reading that way as well...

If there are any other stories you (or readers) recommend post breaking dawn I'd love to read them! sharing is caring!

Thank you very much for your contributions to fandom! 3 Anna
lvforyouonly chapter 25 . 11/30/2014
One of my favourite stories!
I've read it on twilighted and now on fanfiction.
Although now I try to skip the first couple chapters...can't take Edward's agony :'(
twilover16 chapter 22 . 10/20/2014
That is how I would have versioned the ending of breaking dawn and you made is reality.
You have magic in your hands the story is soooooo good beautiful perfect etc...

Thank you for sharing this story with us

Much love of the faitfull reader here
EmmettRose chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Is this finished?
SarcasticBimbo chapter 25 . 10/18/2014
What an amazing story. Oh, how I cried for Edward at the beginning. To have been through such an experience and come out the other side a better man than the one he had been speaks to his true character. What an amazing ride this story has been. This will definitely go into my top 5 favorite vampire fics.
J.D. Wolf chapter 22 . 10/6/2014
I really enjoyed this story. Very interesting plot and well written story line. I flowed really well. Thank you for sharing it.
1,510 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »