Reviews for Downward Spiral
Thats-So-Alex chapter 22 . 6/6
I came across this and I have to admit I was a bit scared to read but after getting assurance from someone that had read this that it would be okay in the end I gave it a go and I'm so glad I did.
I've read it all very quickly and I loved it! I'm generally quite the angst wuss which is why I was wary but I'm so glad I read this. You are so talented, I loved every single word. The way you just put everything across was just amazing.
Thank you so so much for sharing this. I will most defiently rec this from now on! xx
just read this again , still a great story
letmein123 chapter 22 . 4/27
this book was recommended to me by my daughter. I read it in a day and a half. I just couldn't put it down. The trauma Edward went thru was so described that you could almost feel it. I know you said someone else had written the first few chapters but went with such an even flow had you not said it-I wouldn'have known. But- thank you to "all" who had anything To do with the producing of this dtory. to have the character OF BETH in the beginning and at the end was just besutiful. The fight was nicely done and I loved having Marcus and Tanya together at the end. I laughed and I cried -when Collin died you treated it so respectfully and beautifully I just broke down. A adding the surrounding nature to the mourning was brilluant. I always love your writing. Pease give us more soon.
Brilliant...
Comrade'sRoza chapter 25 . 4/17
Absolutely beautiful ... I have always wanted to read this type of story from the time I started reading Twilight. Loved it.
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 22 . 3/21
Just finished reading this and all I can say is WOW! I don't know how I missed out on reading this before, but I am so glad I found it. your details, when it came to canon, was impeccable. I know the initial five chapter were written by another author, and I have to say there were what drew me into this story. But, the way you continued the story with so much love was flawless. The mental anguish you both brought forth in Edward was crushing. The way Beth gave up her life for Edward to survive was incredible. The battle with the Volturi was even better than the one the BD2. And, the death of Collin just broke my heart. Visiting Beth's family made me cry-so beautiful.

Loved that you were able to "save" Marcus. And, having him bond with Tanya was brilliant.

Loved the outtakes that came after this chapter as well. It's always so much fun to see into these characters futures. Congrats on this story coming in second in the Fic of the month in Dec. 2012-it deserved it.

Thanks so much for being willing to "adopt" this story when the other author wasn't able to continue. This one will go to the top of my "all-time favorite vamp stories" along with "Stregoni Benefici" by giselle-lx. I'm looking forward to exploring some of your other stories.

Sally
fuz chapter 25 . 3/12
An amazing and fantastic story.
Thank you.
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 18 . 3/9
I'm a little appeased here that while Edward was taking stock of his family he meant the Cullen's and wasnt insisting on Tanya being tucked under his arm.

Edward mind reading just might have saved the day here. Having him appear messed up will give them the upper hand.
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 16 . 3/9
That's interesting that Alice had to learn to embrace her own monster by dealing with fears so she could fully use her gift. She can finally see around her usual blocks. With that in mind I wonder if Victoria would have succeeded in blocking her this time around. She is so much stronger now.. They all are.
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 15 . 3/9
"The monsters territorial claim in our relationship made her furious."

"... The animals I'd gotten for my family."

He keeps putting Tanya in equal footing. Grr. He refers to it as a relationship and made sure to bring Tanya and Bella both the same meal at the same time. Then calls them his family. It's driving me nuts.

When Tanya is flirting Edward calls her a minx then turns around and calls Bella one. I get that he says there is a higher purpose. He wants Tanya to take on a ruling position. But "pampering her and treating her like a queen" while promising to bring her tasty treats nightly... It just rubs me the wrong way. Bella is far more trusting than I could ever be.

I'm pleased that edward finally seems to have made peace with himself. It always bugged me that he could comment on Carlise and Esme's goodness yet stubbornly cling to the fact that his kind in general were monsters. There is good and bad in every race and religion (or species) one race or religion isn't inherintly bad. It's how the individual decides to take their own life. It took drastic measures but he finally seems to get it.

Realizing the monster is actually a part of him and not a separate being was a major step. Embracing it and learning to balance the emotions is vital. He's getting there... (Now if he'll just leave Tanya alone!)
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 14 . 3/9
Well that solved that. If Aro is gone and the Cullen's rule then they can make their own laws. How perfect that Renee and Charlie are now able to know.

Hmmph, I wonder what Charlie would think if he were to see Edward's obsession with Tanya. Somehow I don't think Papa Swan would take kindly to that.
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 12 . 3/9
I'm glad Bella is so trusting of Edward. I'm not liking how he keeps putting Tanya on equal footing with Bella though. He even refers to her as 'his' and feels the need to mark 'his' territory.
jmolly chapter 25 . 3/4
Thanks for the story. Highly enjoyable. :)
jmolly chapter 22 . 3/4
Nicely wrapped up. :)
jmolly chapter 21 . 3/4
I really like the M/T pairing. If anybody can handle her, it's him.
1,535 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »