Reviews for The Vampire Diaries Season 3
Guest chapter 17 . 4/21/2014
when are you updating again
Jessy chapter 17 . 8/24/2012
I love it! Update soon. Can't wait to see what you'll write next (:
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
I really loved this: "Don't worry, I don't mind. You can have sex with whoever you want. Just not with me."-Sabrielle said.

I laughed out loud at that. haha.

I like the humor mixed with the mystery. Gonna read some more after I check the threads on the forums rofl
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
How interesting your writing is. I like how you portray the characters. I would keep reading but I was just making some backgrounds for my shop in divachix when you gave me the link, haha.

~ Balseirocharmed, or as you know as, Ocean_crumbles
by-juliajewels chapter 3 . 1/12/2012
Gah how did I miss this, I thought I had this on my alerts!

Wow Sabrielle is really making Damon work for it isn't see? That will only make Damon even more persistent, doesn't see know? :) I think it is interesting how you are pursuing Damon and Elena's feelings here, it just feels more realistic to me. I can get on board with Elena being confused and torn, and Damon persistent, idealized feelings for her. But at the end of the day Damon needs to be personally challenged, and he really gets that with Sabrielle.

Oh and Stefan is in so deep here, Klaus is really doing on number on him. Love how Katherine is so protective of Stefan, and stands up to Klaus like the HBIC she is. I can't wait to see how this will all go down with the lead up to their confrontation with Sabrielle!
by-juliajewels chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
More and more interesting!

I like how everyone basically hates Sabrielle now and she could totally care less. Bad ass. Love her dynamic with Damon, she doesn't put up with any of his issues and it is so refreshing to actually see him challenged. She brings out the best parts of him. Hm I'm also liking their back story, and that it also includes Stefan. Interested to see more of that.

Too little Katherine and Stefan :( you now I love them. But I loved what was here. She's pushing him when he is vulnerable, curious to see where that could go...

And I can't get over how much more I like Elena when she is actually being proactive and showing emotion and thinking! I like that she was proactive with Damon here, and actually stood up for herself.

Excellent episode! Hope you update soon, I'm liking where this is going!
whitbit2010 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Really good start!
by-juliajewels chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Oh I'm loving this so much! Love how snarky Sabrielle is, love that you made her an original! Her and Damon will be perfect together. And lol love how you had her kill Matt in like the first chapter of your story!

I like how this calls out all the creepy stuff about Damon and Elena, his history of violence, his sleeping with her mother. This just proves my theory, Damon is so much better and an unrepentant BAMF! I don't hold his violence against him at all, he is a vampire. It's all the stuff with Elena that sucks all the fun out of him.

OAnd Klaus and Stefan are fucking awesome here! Oh my sweet baby Stefan is losing it, well done. And I like how you acknowledge Elena actually shows some emotion here about losing Stefan, not like that robotic bella from the show jfc. And very cool surprise at the end with Katherine, I fully approve. I don't care were you are going with Stefan/Elena or Stefan/Katherine, I am along for the ride!

Congrats on your first story! Loves!