Reviews for Lost in the Woods
chalicity chapter 1 . 1/7
So well written and exciting! I wish there was more!
oncer-troubles chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Wow. When I saw that there were Haven/OUaT cross-overs this is exactly what I was hoping for! You wrote every character so flawlessly, and I loved how you compared between Emma & Audrey. That was one thing I was really excited to read because they are so much alike it's insane. Amazing job!
Magemaster chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Awesome story. Have you thought about doing a sequel where Emma and Audrey compare notes on their towns?
Patty Hillard chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
That was awesome! Hopefully you will write another chapter soon?
Arekanderu chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I love it :)
SapphireShelle91 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
This is so, so good! Please, please, please write a sequel! I loved the interaction between Audrey and Emma. They're quite a like in some ways, but you kept them completely in character! Please write more!
auronar chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
This is really good. :)
mellimon chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
The plausibility of this happening is astounding and I must commend you! I think the paraells between these shows are amazing. Plus I think there is a sort of parallel between Graham and Nathan on not being able to feel.. Where as Nathan is very stoic while Graham uses humor, different yet same if that makes any sense.

Anyway I really enjoyed this. Maybe when Haven's Troubles are gone Audry and Nathan can take a vacation in a certain bed and breakfast. Thanks for the read.