Reviews for The First Day of All Our Tomorrows
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
This story, like all of your others, was beautifully written. I found myself smiling throughout the whole thing. Thanks you for continuing on with Cara and Dahlia's story :)
Turkey in a suit chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
This was so sweet... especially coming from me. *coughs and glares around at anyone near my vicinity* They really are perfect for each other :D
Carolm007 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I'm surprised they're aren't more comments, but I want to thank you for this wonderful chapter. Read all the 'A Light That Never Went Out' chapters and was happy with this continuation. So funny how Cara's captivated by Dahlia's charms,busted staring down her dress like 'a boy at a barn dance' and later her sweet/witty banter w/Dahlia as they cuddle under a blanket. Funny how far Cara has gone in letting her guard down,showing public affection and willingly snuggling with Dahlia. Love your writing style,thanks again!
angel prototype chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I cant get enough of your LotS stories, especially these two and Kahlan, haha. Love it _
IxHeartxGlee chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I love it! I think I had the biggest and the goofiest grin on my face when I read this. :D It was so fluffy and sweet.

They are perfect for each other and how you write them is so much fun to read. Everything flows so well and the character interactions are always interesting. I really enjoyed reading it.

Great job. :)