Reviews for Apocalypse: Dawn of the Dead
akhong203 chapter 50 . 9/11
So, it was 10 when I first read this fanfic. It included everything I loved at my heart's desire. Weapons, zombies, violence galore, it seemed good to me.
But 4 years of reading quality fanfiction on another forum along with finding god-like fanfiction on this site and I visit your story again.
I got to say, it's aged terribly. Terribly.
The ending is awkward. The character's are flat as panini pancakes with the exception of Samantha. Everything seems to be just there. No substance, no purpose and all these side plots and side characters conflate the bloody story.
But, I do have a small tinge of nostalgia for it. It was better than most crappy fanfiction on this site and you are not the most shallowest author I've met. Just a honest to god, author trying his best.
So, I feel indifferent for the story now, along with some small degree of liking it. Albeit, with certain caution.
Blaze fury chapter 51 . 8/30
Dude the story is nice but... I'm kinda expecting more.. U know. I want u to take this as an advice. They did succeed ed on their mission, Nicholas and the others some just died and the best part the two crews were brought back to life the MOB crew died and they found the peace they were looking for. So here me out this is a real advice u see there is a man named 'MONTY' Dr. Monty he is some kind of colleague of Edward Richthofen let's just say he was also a scientist, he KNOWS ALOT about Richthofen 1.0 Deampsy 1.0 Takeo 1.0 and Nikolai 1.0 and how they destroyed their very own planet, not sure if his role is the god in the universe, well that was in the real storyline including this man who is so called 'the shadow man'. My point is where are the real ones the real heroes Tank Dempsey, Nikolai Belinski, Takeo Masaki and Dr. Edward Richthofen from origins? The story may be confusing but if u add them ur story will make sense all of it
From the Beginning, so i will give u some hand with that i really do hope u add this in the storyline.
STORY:
"The cast of the Apocalypse meets the origins crew let's call them as ' the summoning crew' richtofen 2.0 has the summoning key. They were from a different universe sent by maxis from that universe who's also on their side their only goal is one thing, to set things right. all universes were back to normal thanks to richtofens grand plan to save them, except the the bradburn crew's universe being overwhelmed by zombies, Richthofen
From the summoning crew and his crew the 2.0 versions helps Nicholas and his allies to save their universe coz the summoning crew were the only ones who has the ability to stop
The shadow man (their new enemy) thanks to their advance technology back in their dimension they had futuristic weapons (bo3 guns) and other dimensional perks (widows wine and gobble gums) that turned them into like zombie killing kings. the problem is those weapons, perks, mystery boxes and also the PAP from their dimension does not work in the dimension they were sent except they the 2.0 versions can only use it. It would be foolish for them to be the only ones stronger, so Richthofen had the bright idea that is the summoning key and the original versions of the elemental staves from the origins the four of them will use it against the enemy to help the people who lived that dimension against their newest enemy the shadow man."
I hope that u WONT ignore my review coz really this will give u some ideas so pls if u do like it add it to the storyline :)
King of Godlyness chapter 2 . 8/26
I loved the red vs blue references
The Prince of Awesomeness chapter 51 . 6/18
Hey, I apparently followed this story a while back while it was in the makings and recently came back to read it. This is hands down the best story I have read on this site, rivaling that of many book series I've read. I was immediately captured in this story as I myself am a band member ( trumpet), but was kept emotionally enthralled by the highly thought out storyline. Nothing less than amazing. I liked your incorporation of old and new characters as well as OCs and your management of the latter. I would have reviewed earlier but as this was complete, I figured it wiser to wait til the end. I will be following this story closely with the next installments and will review once I catch up with you. Keep up the wonderful work- The Prince.
I'm just another fan chapter 50 . 5/23
Damn, just damn... I have been reading this story for months and even though it's nowhere near three years it still feels like such a long journey. From an ok zombies fix that didn't feel like it had anything to do with C.O.D zombies to this, it's unbelievable how good this story was and how well it was written. You have outdone yourself good sir, at a level I thought was unbelievable. It's weird to think about how much I learned about you from your story and numerous AN's, and that if you weren't like 5 years my senior we would get along really well I think (that wasn't supposed to be taken in any stalker-y way so don't). And one last thing: I love the use of songs in your writing, they flowed extremely well and they enhanced my experience while reading this so much. I can't even put into words my appreciation and love for this story, so bravo good sir, bravo.
Prince Ricky chapter 49 . 5/13
Years later and your story is still being read. The path has been paved with the blood and tears of many, but the end desanation. Was worth it. Even as I get ready to sleep your story shall cloud my mind. With this tale of death, life, sorrow, and rebirth one thing stays the same. THat this story is epic. When I first start looking for a story to read within the COD tag, I didn't expect to find anything worth wild. I saw your story and It chought my attention, I was interested with the charters and how you took the zombies story line and used it. Even with new information being released by COD you still worked with it and implemented it in your story. This story feels like it could be cannon. You have inspired me to pick back-up my old DnD custom model and to make a zombies story in it.I could try to say more, but I would be repeating myself. So I leave you with a poem.

A path of blood and sorrow is made.
A single person walks it.
His prints are many on this lonely path.
Another joins his walk, with a weapon by her side.
One jumps from the trees with a blade made of gold he walks.
Other start to join.
The path fills to it's limit, yet more keep on joining.
They reach the end of the bright and happy path.
For they were leaving flowers in their wake.
Light and Dark.
Bad and Good.
Right and wrong.
Two sides, one path.
The walk never ends.
Nor do the stories told on it.
All coated in blood, we walk on.
Stories never die, they're just recreated.

Thank you for make such an awesome story.
Hey man love the story and quick question, did I sene some red vs blue references? If so NICE! And if not then NICE! anyways ;)
A very LONG read but I liked it in the end.

Looking forward to see how are you going to incorporate the APOTHICONS as the main enemies since they are the main source and bringer of element 115.
BlestComet chapter 40 . 3/6
Boss i know I'm reviewing this late but can u march forward with the girls having a crush on John he's my favorite character
Once again I just wanted to say you did a hella of a good job
Hey I'm reading this in 2016 and I just finished and wanted to say good work man
Gojirafan237 chapter 51 . 1/19
What, no love for the trippy-as-balls main campaign?
Dude hurry up and make a sequel
xxAutumnCelestexx chapter 51 . 1/5
I don't mind waiting at all! I'm actually excited about reading Book 2. The slow updates will give me time to catch up on my own stories and reading other peoples' stories without getting distracted. Good luck and I can't wait to see what you bring to the table this time.
Justplainawesum chapter 51 . 1/4
Honestly it's been a ride, the last few chapters being so amazing. I remember re-reading this story over and over with awe towards a new young writers' work. I loved the story when it was only 3 chapters and will continue to do so. I hope your family problems better, and I hope that the next story you bring us will be as amazing as the others in your legacy. Good luck, and ciao