Reviews for Apocalypse: Dawn of the Dead
jocker chapter 50 . 4/18
this was the best story ever and i can't wait for the other new ones ur going to make. Well now im going to read ur story again from beginning to the end.
Wunderbarz115 chapter 10 . 3/14
Awesome story dude, love the way you always break the fourth wall. Peace out.
Vodkaboy246 chapter 10 . 3/14
I just got on my phone today and I alreay like the plot. I think it's a great story and I support it all the way. P. S. Richtofen sucks as a doctor and I think he's a stupid for betraying his comrades.
jocker chapter 40 . 2/26
can't wait till i get xbox live
jocker chapter 25 . 2/14
holy s**t so much killing. dang yena sure likes killing
jocker chapter 6 . 2/8
best chapter ever
Trapinchh chapter 50 . 12/10/2014
Oh bother. I forgot you were doing an epilogue, my bad. A great epilogue and I love that you've left it open for a sequel. Maybe some characters can find a way to weasel in as oh I don't know... Behind-the-scenes beneficiaries? Lol, great story great bloody everything my friend. Also, Air Force? My man Nick, my man. Best branch ever :P
Lord rage quit chapter 50 . 11/19/2014
Holy crap the wrecking ball of feels on that one. I'm a little sad this story has to come to an end. But where there is an end there's always a new beginning. Thank you flygon for this 3 years of enjoyment and thank you for the chance for allowing me to be in your story
stinkytrey chapter 50 . 11/17/2014
Oh yea and one more thing for Nick and the Bradburn crew and characters in the sequal: KICK SOME ASS!
stinkytery chapter 50 . 11/17/2014
And good luck on the revisions. And help support America man make us proud and serve our country! OOOH RAAAAH! And i can tell the sequal is gonna be just as good as the original, maybe even better. Make us proud and deliver us another good story on Maxis! Hell yea America!
stinkytrey chapter 50 . 11/17/2014
BOOM! Best way to end a story bruh! And i dont care if you dont do a sequal right away, as long as there's a sequal, IM GOOOOOOD! But man 2nd best chapter ever. Tied for 1st place was chapter 49, 43, and 34. Best chapters ever man. God job and keep up with your work. You're the man Nick. This is unlikely my last review for this story and i'll probably be back for more! So for now, peace out America!
Amy G. Bachemin chapter 50 . 11/16/2014
WOOHOO! Another possible future journey in the other dark realm. It's about time they do something about the other Maxis!
Amy G. Bachemin chapter 49 . 11/16/2014
Edward's death was honestly the most saddening of all. He just wanted to fulfill Izzy's wishes, but due to his corruption he was doing so the immoral way. The story in general was just absolutely beautiful, heart-warming, and funny. That was the most memorable story I have ever read.
The Soul of Silver chapter 50 . 11/16/2014
Why was I not on the list?(SILVERBRO13) I reviewed and was one of the earliest reviewers! Ah well great ending love the story and hope to see the sequel in the future.

Peace from the Soul of Silver