Reviews for Apocalypse: Dawn of the Dead
iamlordvile chapter 49 . 7/10
Thank you FlygonN. Thank you for everything. This was an amazing FF, and words cannot describe how much the story means to me now. This will always be one of my favourite stories and that, my friend, will never change. Thank you.
iamlordvile chapter 45 . 7/10
Yayyyyyyyyyyy Marlton!
iamlordvile chapter 44 . 7/9
EHJSHDLSOJXNDHSINZHDJEJHDHSBSHJSHDBDJDOMGJSHAGJSJSGJSKSNSNS Wow. That was a good chapter ending.
iamlordvile chapter 43 . 7/9
CONFIRMED: Best FF ever
iamlordvile chapter 42 . 7/9
Oh my God. I think this is the best fanfic I've ever read.
iamlordvile chapter 41 . 7/9
That review was meant to be for this chapter ️
iamlordvile chapter 1 . 7/9
Nooooooo Marlton!
iamlordvile chapter 40 . 7/9
I eat my words. This was even better. I дрргфvз
iamlordvile chapter 39 . 7/8
This was one of the best fight scenes in any Fanfiction that I have ever read, if not THE best. Love the story, love the characters and I love your writing above all else.
jasmine chapter 7 . 3/6
why dose it have to be this long
SOLARFLARE257 chapter 6 . 11/11/2016
zat vas vreaking intense see wat i did there XD
SOLARFLARE257 chapter 4 . 11/11/2016
nice chapter and the sickle and chain is intense (chuck norris fact of the day : jesus can walk on water while chuck norris can swim through land)
SOLARFLARE257 chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
hey gonna make an zombie fanfic sooner or later so u got any pointers for me
SpartanHawkeye4 chapter 51 . 11/9/2016
I haven't finished yet but I really like this story and can't wait to finish
akhong203 chapter 50 . 9/11/2016
So, it was 10 when I first read this fanfic. It included everything I loved at my heart's desire. Weapons, zombies, violence galore, it seemed good to me.
But 4 years of reading quality fanfiction on another forum along with finding god-like fanfiction on this site and I visit your story again.
I got to say, it's aged terribly. Terribly.
The ending is awkward. The character's are flat as panini pancakes with the exception of Samantha. Everything seems to be just there. No substance, no purpose and all these side plots and side characters conflate the bloody story.
But, I do have a small tinge of nostalgia for it. It was better than most crappy fanfiction on this site and you are not the most shallowest author I've met. Just a honest to god, author trying his best.
So, I feel indifferent for the story now, along with some small degree of liking it. Albeit, with certain caution.