Reviews for Apocalypse: Dawn of the Dead
The Prince of Awesomeness chapter 51 . 6/18
Hey, I apparently followed this story a while back while it was in the makings and recently came back to read it. This is hands down the best story I have read on this site, rivaling that of many book series I've read. I was immediately captured in this story as I myself am a band member ( trumpet), but was kept emotionally enthralled by the highly thought out storyline. Nothing less than amazing. I liked your incorporation of old and new characters as well as OCs and your management of the latter. I would have reviewed earlier but as this was complete, I figured it wiser to wait til the end. I will be following this story closely with the next installments and will review once I catch up with you. Keep up the wonderful work- The Prince.
I'm just another fan chapter 50 . 5/23
Damn, just damn... I have been reading this story for months and even though it's nowhere near three years it still feels like such a long journey. From an ok zombies fix that didn't feel like it had anything to do with C.O.D zombies to this, it's unbelievable how good this story was and how well it was written. You have outdone yourself good sir, at a level I thought was unbelievable. It's weird to think about how much I learned about you from your story and numerous AN's, and that if you weren't like 5 years my senior we would get along really well I think (that wasn't supposed to be taken in any stalker-y way so don't). And one last thing: I love the use of songs in your writing, they flowed extremely well and they enhanced my experience while reading this so much. I can't even put into words my appreciation and love for this story, so bravo good sir, bravo.
Prince Ricky chapter 49 . 5/13
Years later and your story is still being read. The path has been paved with the blood and tears of many, but the end desanation. Was worth it. Even as I get ready to sleep your story shall cloud my mind. With this tale of death, life, sorrow, and rebirth one thing stays the same. THat this story is epic. When I first start looking for a story to read within the COD tag, I didn't expect to find anything worth wild. I saw your story and It chought my attention, I was interested with the charters and how you took the zombies story line and used it. Even with new information being released by COD you still worked with it and implemented it in your story. This story feels like it could be cannon. You have inspired me to pick back-up my old DnD custom model and to make a zombies story in it.I could try to say more, but I would be repeating myself. So I leave you with a poem.

A path of blood and sorrow is made.
A single person walks it.
His prints are many on this lonely path.
Another joins his walk, with a weapon by her side.
One jumps from the trees with a blade made of gold he walks.
Other start to join.
The path fills to it's limit, yet more keep on joining.
They reach the end of the bright and happy path.
For they were leaving flowers in their wake.
Light and Dark.
Bad and Good.
Right and wrong.
Two sides, one path.
The walk never ends.
Nor do the stories told on it.
All coated in blood, we walk on.
Stories never die, they're just recreated.

Thank you for make such an awesome story.
Hey man love the story and quick question, did I sene some red vs blue references? If so NICE! And if not then NICE! anyways ;)
A very LONG read but I liked it in the end.

Looking forward to see how are you going to incorporate the APOTHICONS as the main enemies since they are the main source and bringer of element 115.
BlestComet chapter 40 . 3/6
Boss i know I'm reviewing this late but can u march forward with the girls having a crush on John he's my favorite character
Once again I just wanted to say you did a hella of a good job
Hey I'm reading this in 2016 and I just finished and wanted to say good work man
Gojirafan237 chapter 51 . 1/19
What, no love for the trippy-as-balls main campaign?
Dude hurry up and make a sequel
xxAutumnCelestexx chapter 51 . 1/5
I don't mind waiting at all! I'm actually excited about reading Book 2. The slow updates will give me time to catch up on my own stories and reading other peoples' stories without getting distracted. Good luck and I can't wait to see what you bring to the table this time.
Justplainawesum chapter 51 . 1/4
Honestly it's been a ride, the last few chapters being so amazing. I remember re-reading this story over and over with awe towards a new young writers' work. I loved the story when it was only 3 chapters and will continue to do so. I hope your family problems better, and I hope that the next story you bring us will be as amazing as the others in your legacy. Good luck, and ciao
Zhespy chapter 51 . 1/4
OH MY GOOOSSHH!
A prequel story I am so down for it and oh my gosh it's been 4 years? Wow that's crazy I still remember being too damn emotional about the last (or second last) chapter of this story like damn. I always recommend this story to anyone who loves zombies like really as well as Itty Bitty Zombies.

Like really CANNOT WAIT! For the sequel.
Trapinchh chapter 51 . 1/4
I'm not opposed to it. We're all hit by real life at some point, so I'm sure your readers and reviewers would be quite happy with a second book at all, seeing as you made it clear near the end of the first one that a sequel (or prequel or whatever) was not going to be made.
Pinoy Gamer chapter 51 . 1/4
Hehehehe...Shadow Man...will there be a flying Spaghetti Monster?