Reviews for Tears and Snow
Mr. Underhill chapter 1 . 4/1
WHAT?! YOU MADE REX DIE!? That's ridiculous! Rex can't die, he's an awesome guy! ARGH!
Percy J loves Twilight Sparkle chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
that would nake a good song
LornaWinters chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Never saw the Clone Wars show, but I liked this! I must say, you've given Star Wars a depth I just didn't see! I like reading stuff like this because it's not something I would have thought of myself! Thanks again for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
That was lovely poetry. Thanks
IzzyBells chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
So sad!

Great poetry. I love this poem. Keep it up!
mo13luvsstarwars chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This is really good! Rex is like, one of my favorite characters, so this was sad, in a well-written way. I'm glad Ahsoka mourns him though.
Shadows of a Dream chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Aaaaw... yeah, it's not the most perfect poetry in terms of structure, but it's emotional and sweet and a joy to read. :) Oh, poor Rex, poor rex... /3 I am such a SW nerd, you have no idea. O_O

Overall, very sweet. Although I do NOT ship Rexsoka at all. Just had to say that. xD Overall, cute one-shot. I'm gonna have to favorite this one. :D

P.S. I'm writing a lengthy SW project myself, titled "Why I Breathe." It surrounds Padawans Julia Star and Aaron Earthshaker, Jedi Knight Kherev Ra'shah, and clone trooper Thirty-nine as they struggle to survive the chaos of Order 66's aftermath - all the while being hunted by an evil, immortal warrior known as Darksaber (all those are OCs.) It includes action, romance, and all the rest, but getting readers is stinking hard... :P So, if you're ever bored, just saying.

Anyway, cool fic! XD

May the Force be with you, young Padawan! D:
Fan chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Aww
Stilwater Rundeepo chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Wow. I hope we don't have to go through this in an upcoming episode :'(((

You really captured this moment. I was expecting Ahsoka to feel more of that sudden shock, you know, where you think 'oh god, this can't be happening!' and the emotion is so overwhelming that you just go numb all over and don't know what to do, you can't even think. Anyway, great job, nevertheless. Could you do some more?
geekfromnextweek chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
That was so sad! I almost cried:( jk. But, i seriously got tears in my eyes when i read this one story. Its a major AU, but if u wanna read it for inspiration, go right ahead. Its a luke/vader story, so im not sure if you'd like it, but its called One Heart by Kenya Starflight. It made me crt;(
JuneGilbertVivianRaeven chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Again, tear worthy. I love your poetry, Celt! Please keep writing, and maybe you could write some potry having to do with HP?
leley101 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
oh, so sad, I hope Rex doesn't die like tha!
Rexsoka lover chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I really love this, it made me want to cry which isn't normally good, (except in this case it's truly amazing!) Spectacular job!
mad'ika chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Beautiful in its simplicity. I applaud you.
laloga chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
One of the best things about poetry is how much meaning can be packed into just a few words, and you used some powerful ones, here. Yes, it was rather sad, but the image of white snow stained with red blood was a compelling one, especially coupled with the ice and darkness. Nice work!