Reviews for Stopping and Growing
Oh god I love this. I love how they enter into this instead of an au were they are assigned a Dom/Sub! This is amazing. (._.)
richterri chapter 61 . 3/22
Please tell me there are more chapters in stopping and growing I am loving this this story please contune it
Lizardbreath28 chapter 110 . 3/17
Good chapter I just began this series and I really like it so far I agree with you though grape good & Cherry blegh
leahmo34 chapter 2 . 3/6
theres nothing wrong saying something about an outfit
leahmo34 chapter 1 . 3/6
so is Blaine the dom in this relationship?
lisamarie22 chapter 6 . 12/5/2013
The story's good and all, just saying, no bastard will being talking to me like that. I'd beat his ass and show him how it feels, hell no.

Seriously, good writing though :)
LvSammy chapter 113 . 9/27/2013
omg omg omg ...this was off the hook...i just finally finished this..i found this on Thursday and I read the whole thing...omg..and now a sequel..YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS nice...omg omg omg omg. this was awesome. Thank you, I love how Blaine took the dominate roll and the sex and Kurt is such a good sub and the sex...and the adventures the boys go through and the sex...AMAZING!
wavesuponatropicalshore chapter 44 . 8/26/2013
I laughed so much because of this chapter :D
SelenaQuintanillaLOVER chapter 112 . 8/22/2013
aw love your writing and your story and how you portray Klaine I just love this!
Klaine Forever H.A chapter 113 . 6/1/2013
It took me 2days to finish ur story but it was worthed. Ur story r amazing, and i will start reading Journey To The End tommorow. Keep writing:)
msgoodbar2257 chapter 113 . 4/29/2013
THAT STORY WAS INTERESTING. IT WAS NOT OVERLY EXCITING BUT IT DID HOLD MY INTEREST. I WILL READ THE SEQUEL BUT I AM GOING TO TAKE A BREAK ON LONG STORIES. I AM GOING TO READ ONE OF THE MPREG'S OR VAMPIRE STORIES O HAVE WAITING. GREAT STORY. AND I PROMISE I WILL READ THE SEQUEL.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 112 . 4/29/2013
THE FIRST TIME ALONE IN A LONG TIME, THE BOYS HAVE BEEN SPENDING EVERY WAKING HOUR TOGETHER IT IS GOING TO SUCK HAVING TO BE APART.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 111 . 4/29/2013
THEY HAVE THE STRANGEST RELATIONSHIP EVER. KURT PROVOKE, BLAINE SPANKS, AND THEN IT SEEMS THEY BOTH BREAK DOWN IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 110 . 4/29/2013
HE CAN NOT SIT DOWN LOL. WILL HE LEARN THIS TIME. GREAT FUTURE WISHING. IS KURT GETTING SICK OH NO. BLAINE IS SUCH A GOOD BOYFRIEND , HE TOOK CARE OF KURT THROUGH HIS SICKNESS. STILL SICK , AND STILL A GOOD STORY. FINN IS A IDIOT. KURT IS STILL STUBBORN AFTER ALL THIS TIME MY GOODNESS. I WILL REVIEW THE LAST THREE CHAPTERS OF THIS COOL STORY.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 100 . 4/29/2013
IT FIGURES SEBASTIAN IS EVEN MAKING THE WARBLERS LIFE HORRIBLE. U KNOW KURT WANTED THAT PUNISHMENT FOR GROPING BLAINE. THE BOYS ARE GETTING REAL KINKY. KURT IS IN TROUBLE. WILL THIS BE THE LAST OF THE SPANKINGS , HAS KURT LEARNED HIS LESSON YET. CONTINUING ON TO THE NEXT TEN TO FIND OUT IF HE HAS LEARNED HIS LESSON.