Reviews for It all started in South Park
Alice Forshadow chapter 4 . 9/18
This story is hilarious!
I love how everyone is in character, the "rivalry" between Cartman and Alec, Bebe imminently calling Alec her boyfriend... everything!
I hope you keep writing this, I can't wait to see what happens next!
ThreadbareSP chapter 4 . 1/15/2012
Awesome!

I just saw the "Go God Go" episodes for the first time yesterday, which made the Richard Dawkins part extra entertaining.

I loved the part where Mr. Garrison calls Kyle a pagan, and where Mr. Mackey tells him he has to apologize to Cartman for "tattling". Very funny. :-P

There are a few minor grammatical errors (two/too, for example) and some punctuation mistakes that you might want to clean up, but the actual story is really entertaining. Good job! :-D
ThreadbareSP chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
Oh, and I just wanted to say a couple more things (I know this is out of order, but whatever...)

1. You did an awesome job keeping everybody in character. I love the part with Randy in his underwear, and then the part where he "apologizes" later. And Cartman going to Butters for help. His always-last-resort.

2. Just a note, not that it's a big deal, but in the U.S., everybody says "movie theater" instead of "cinema." Maybe you could have Alec say "cinema", but then make sure that Wendy and Bebe and everyone calls it "theater" instead. Just a diction thing; as I said, not a big deal.

3. I'm so glad that this is actually a story that takes place when they're in fourth grade. There aren't nearly enough of those, and they're (personally) my favorites.

So, yeah. I hope you update soon!
ThreadbareSP chapter 3 . 1/13/2012
I hope you update soon; I want to know what happens! It looks like it's about to get really interesting...
ThreadbareSP chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Nice story! I liked the dialogue, you kept the canons in character, and it's cool to finally see a male OC. This reminds me a little bit of "Bigger, Longer, & Uncut" with the British kid moving in and hanging out with Wendy. Is this supposed to take place when the kids are in fourth grade? That's the impression I'm getting... (Sorry if it seems like a dumb question. There are just lots of fics in fifth grade thru senior year of high school.)