Reviews for Beach Retreat
stilljustme chapter 10 . 2/20/2012
that was really cute! when chief samuels gave sarah the badge i really wanted to hug sweet! also sarah's reunition with garcia - the smile radiated through my laptop :D and i looooove it how you write mick, gina and madeline as a family. really good
narwhayley chapter 10 . 2/19/2012
Awwww the ending was so cute. I love Sarah she is so cute. The whole thing is adorable. I hope she doesn't end up with mental scars too.

Thanks for writing! Can't wait until your next story!
stilljustme chapter 9 . 2/9/2012
I'm soooo happy they found her, and that she's okay...really heartwarmingly told, and i love prophet's explanation of the stork-delivery :D good chapter
narwhayley chapter 9 . 2/9/2012
Awwww this was soooo cute. I love little Sarah speaking to Uncle Phet haha. And then the whole stork delivery and Mick and Prophet banter xP. Thanks for writing! Hope you continue it xP
narwhayley chapter 8 . 2/3/2012
Yay they found her. Anyways I really like this chapter. For a second there I thought that they got the wrong guy or something, and that they would need to start over with looking again. Sarah is cute like always and I'm glad she is found. Thanks for writing! Can't wait until the next chapter/Hope you continue xP.
dellaslovinlife chapter 8 . 2/3/2012
Hooray! They found her and now they're all back together :)
stilljustme chapter 7 . 2/3/2012
I don't think there's a lot less action in there, and I never think there's too much talk in anything. Thumbs up!

However, I get scared...some paranoid voice in my head warns me that maybe the child in the hotel isn't Sarah...please bring her back home!
stilljustme chapter 6 . 2/3/2012
hey there!

very good to read sarah at the beginning, so we know she's still alive, and she's as brave as her parents. I think you described the scenery very well, with all the darkness and the doll as new friend...really, really good.

I didn't see this "overpowering wave of curiosity" when beth spoke, i have to admit...but actually that's the only thing i didn't see before me. you make the story very vivid and very detailed, and very very it!
narwhayley chapter 7 . 1/30/2012
Yay! I'm glad you updated xP. I can't wait until they find Sarah and I hope they don't have any casualites or anything. Love the whole case bits mixed with the whole team bits. Thanks for writing! Hope you continue xP
narwhayley chapter 6 . 1/28/2012
I love Sarah. She is so smart and cute. Plus you write little kids well. I'm glad they narrowed down their search and finally almost got the guy. Love the whole team bits. Like Prophet hiding his anger and everything. Thanks for writing! Hope you continue xP
dellaslovinlife chapter 6 . 1/27/2012
Great chapter and can't wait for more :)
narwhayley chapter 5 . 1/24/2012
Awwww another cute chapter lol. I felt so bad for Prophet When he said he felt guilty. And it is so cute how Beth reassured him. And then with the whole it sucks when you aren't the profiler deal. I like your bits and pieces about profiling the unsub. It sounded smart and profilery. And then Mick and Prophets reaction to the big news is pretty cute too. So nice of our blonds to smack them haha. Anyways great chapter once again! Thanks for writing still. Hope you continue x)
stilljustme chapter 4 . 1/20/2012 she finally wants to tell the others and can't! That's sad...not that the rest wasn't sad, and heart-wrenching, and just great! Good that Garcia's there, I don't think Gina could have handled everything on her own, and as Beth - of course - is not really in the mood to do anything rational right's really good to have them interlocked as Mick said.

I will read your other stories, of course, sorry I let that sound different. I like the idea of Mick and Sam being fathers, and yes - actually, Gina and Beth being mothers sounds also great now that I'm used to it. So I'm looking forward to reading your other stories as well - but please update this one soon!
Yeto chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
Heyyyy figured I should stop slacking on reviewing for once LOL. I am here & reading, poor Sarah getting abducted, I hope nothing too bad happens to her before she gets rescued, and lol you nailed Garcia, she would be there in a heartbeat to help. Looking forward to your next update!
narwhayley chapter 4 . 1/17/2012
Aww poor everyone. Glad Garcia is there though. And It is cute that Gina and Garcia stepped in for Beth. Love team bonding and fluff. And also poor Sarah. Hopefully they will find her soon so nothing happens to her. And I'm also glad that she was abducted. Ecause of her appearance and not who her parents are. Beth and Coop would of been so was if that were the case. Great chapter! Hope you continue x)