Reviews for Hearts Come Undone
Seinakyou chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
You know, I never would've pictured those two working together as a couple, but somehow you've made it happen. The way you've adapted the relationships to fit a modern world is spot-on, I'd say, and the way you write Dany's mind is really good.

Not to mention, everyone else is pretty darn in character as well.

It's really very interesting, and you left it on such a strangely climatic note that I want to read more. I hope you write more!
kfb28 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Interesting ship :P I think it is very in character, and fairly well written without a beta i might add

Keep writing and smiling
pansy25 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
This is really good! Wonderfully written. I actually like how you got Dany and Robb together. Too bad they did end up together. You can't basically blame Robb for having so much things on his hands because he is the heir and first born while Dany has little in her hands. I love how you added the starks closeness and how you depicted Dany's emotional side. She did love Robb and needed him but he has duties that led to the falling out or the lie that lead to it. Still, a wonderful and very realistic chapter of a romance that often dies in modern life. I have a feeling that Dany was right and though she liked Robb's family, there were no gains if he did take her as his wife. Powerful and rich family always do just as shown like Catelyn's POV in the canon. A well-written story nonetheless.