Reviews for Intentional
Patricia chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
God, I don't know what to say - I am simply in love with your Spock and McCoy and all your stories about them. Never ever stop to write about them okay? Talented writer is talented. God, really. Amazing story.
Sano S. Sagara chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
:coos:
oh, that was fantastic! I was in a relationship similar to what was described here and actually consider it to have been one of my best. He and I are still quite good friends (we just had different future plans) and I can't wait to show this to him. We loved to bicker and snip at each other and we both simply subsisted on sarcasm (and puns). Once, we actually got called into the University mental health office (with myself being dragged there by the women's centre on campus) to have an intervention because a girl in one of our dorms thought we were abusing each other. I never learned who she thought was attacking who, but we'd walked in, realized what was happening, and laughed ourselves silly for a full ten minutes.
Yes, the world needs good intentions, but it also needs people who can tell the difference between something like this, and something that is actually dangerous.
haha, damn, I really can't wait to show this to Cer _
Spocklover chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Pls pls pls write more for this AU!
Spocklover chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Truly amazing, I absolutely love this AU! McCoy and Spock are so adorable,
stucky1513 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I absolutely LOVED this, I've become such a huge fan of yours and have spent the last two days reading all your fics. Fell in love with your Kirk/Spock pairings but also realized how much I enjoy McCoy/Spock. this was so sweet! you're a terrific writer and I can't wait to read more from you, keep up the amazing work!
Doni chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
My family and friends always give me odds looks when I work Fairttale of New York into our holiday playlists. Except for the friends that get my humor. ;) Nicely done.
StarGazingAtMidnight chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
D'AWWWWWWWW! CUTEEE!
MyriadProBold chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I know a couple that bite at each other all the time, but they sure do love each other.
aaliyah1963 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Perfect! Happy New Year!

LL&P \\/_

Aaliyah
arcadii chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Oh God, there are so many thrown in there . . . here goes nothin'. The Enterprise crew making cameos - Uhura (the lawyer), a singing Riley with Chekov and Scotty drinking a toast to their origins (if Sulu's in here, I missed him). At first I thought Jim dancing in a pink apron and calling to Alice was a Jackie Gleason/Honeymooners reference, but Captain Jack Sparrow is always wondering where the rum has gone and he was played by Johnny Depp who also played the Mad Hatter in Alice in Wonderland. The black cat is from your Spock/Kitty series and My Name is Jim Kirk series was given a nod when Spock says him becoming an actor is about as likely as McCoy becoming a group leader of Alcohol Annonymous. I'm sure it was coincidental, but when Alice toasts Alaska and Chekov, Russia, his comment reminded me of when Sarah Palin said she could see Russia from her Alaskan front porch; an idiotic comment from a proclaimed idiot (American politics and our pool of real winners)! I'm sure there are more tucked away in there that I missed, but this was all that jumped out at me. Oh, I almost forgot the review. It was a fun story, but I would've liked a little more snogging from the snarking couple. Oh, and Darlin' does it for me too! Hope you had a wonderful New Year!
Crysania Fay chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
That was too cute. And so cannon-esqe... Really enjoyed reading this.
Spazzer Monkey chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Cute! I especially enjoyed the "Merry Jewishmas" moment.
VeeDub chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Loverly!
Crack Muse chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Are you disappointed that it's only me dude?

Well, regardless, this definitely deserves a review, because yes yes, friggin' yes on toast!

It's everything I'd hoped it would be, and just, I heart the Spock/McCoy dynamic so much... it's just full of snark, and snap, and there's *so* many levels to it!

God I could just kidnap this pairing and keep it forever.

Thanks Jizzbags, Loved it to death!

-/-