Reviews for Reading in the Room of Requirement: I
r0se9vamp1414 chapter 3 . 2/1
my god this is absolutely wizard! love the idea, cant wait for more! :P
nya mayaha nya chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
This is pretty good but it might flow better if you don't write the chapter word for word, instead you should summarize the not as important parts and the readers reaction to them, and focus on how they're going to change the future. There are many stories like this and to date none have been finished.
Spoils chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
Great story! I hope you update it again soon!
To the TARDIS chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
my life too...dam
Gruffen chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
This is a great story but it hasnt been updated in ages so im guessng you have stopped writing?
TsukiRiver chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
This is great but I have to ask, are you going to be going over the dialogue like this(the actual book not their responses to it all) the entire fic because if you are it is going to be insanely long. Anyways great fic and I do hope you keep it up
SWAGGER chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
I LOVE IT COMPLETELY AND I WOULD L_O_V_E it if you wrote more!
SWAGTARDIS221B chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
I love it I would LOVE if you continued!
Airashi-chan chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
Ah Goodness! This is soooo good! Brilliant and very clever! I hope that you plan on continuing! I"m sure that there is a group of happy people who would flock to the next chapter...or at least I would! Again! super amazing!
Name chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
Waiting...waiting...waiting until it's updated...waiting...PLEASE UPDATE
superwhomerlock-kid chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Okay, it has been FAR too long since you updated this story! It is awesome and I hope you haven't neglected it.. I cannot wait to read more of it :D
MsPotterWorld chapter 3 . 2/2/2012
This story is pretty awsome so far. I can't imagine what James, sirius and lilly will do to severus when they read how horrible sev is to harry. But don't do anything bad to poor little sev he's my fav in the harry potter series. I'm also a bit confused with sirius not being a cat person, I understand he hates cats considering his animagus is a dog, but wouldn't he mention it when Prof McGonagall was a cat for the entire day in the first chapter? Besides that it's great. KEEP WRITING :)
superwhomerlock-kid chapter 3 . 2/1/2012
I love it! Are you going to every chapter of all the books? Or just ones that you think will be particularly interesting? Either way its great!
DuckButtons chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
Love this it's really good! Can't wait for an update :)
lauren chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
this is amazing but maybe a bit less from the book and more from the characters? just an idea either way well done and I can't wait for more :D