Reviews for Killing Two Birds
Bones2014 chapter 34 . 12/13/2014
A perfect ending to your extremely emotional story...one of the best I've read. A lot of focus on Booth...who doesn't love & crave that? B&B together, married, & having a child...I mean come on, every shippers dream! Emotional ups & downs, feels, sensuality, sadness, happiness...this encompassed it all. This us a story I will read again. Loved it. You are an amazing writer:-)
Bones2014 chapter 33 . 12/13/2014
That chapter was an emotional roller coaster ride. Intense, sad, sensual, happy...perfect. As long as B&B are together,mom a happy camper:-)
Bones2014 chapter 32 . 12/13/2014
This brought some nice closure. I thought for sure that it was going to be difficult when Booth had to deal with the Army fall out. The press piece was unexpected, but great. I had a good feeling about Marx. I hate that this one is about to end:-(
Bones2014 chapter 30 . 12/12/2014
That was an emotional one. Another person looking to Booth for leadership, & Booth showing his strength again. The letter was amazing.
Bones2014 chapter 29 . 12/12/2014
Oh, but those gutters are fantastic! Who woulda thought? Booth's getting there, slowly but surely. Now to finish their job. God, this is such a great story:-)
Bones2014 chapter 28 . 12/12/2014
Wow, he is not alone. When you write B&B "M"...so hot!
Bones2014 chapter 27 . 12/12/2014
I have a feeling that this is going to be very difficult on Booth...
Bones2014 chapter 26 . 12/12/2014
I think ha & Brennan will come together with his gut & her evidence in order to prove his case. Together as always. Love Hank here. Great chapter:-)
Bones2014 chapter 25 . 12/12/2014
It seems like Booth has so few friends. Hank was a good one on the show. Hopefully talking to him will help. It looks as though there's a light at the end of the metaphorical tunnel:-)
Bones2014 chapter 24 . 12/12/2014
Intense! But so needed. Amazing chapter. Don't know how you do it? But glad that you do:-)
Bones2014 chapter 23 . 12/12/2014
Another tough emotional chapter. Booth has do much to get through:-(
Bones2014 chapter 22 . 12/12/2014
You writers & your intense research... It's greatly appreciated, btw. So love the emotional aspect of this story, cuz, once again, the feels for Booth...
Bones2014 chapter 21 . 12/12/2014
Well that revelation just owned a whole new can of worms! I love how you can keep up with the facts of a case while writing these wonderfully emotion scenes. You possess an amazing ability.
Bones2014 chapter 20 . 12/12/2014
Well, with GGW on the lets help Booth team, I feel much better:-) Being away from the hangar should help as well. Although Booth's letters will be cathartic, they will be difficult. Those are tough for me, & I'm just the reader, right? I'm still so loving this story. I'm also thrilled that I get the opportunity to read it completed:-)
Bones2014 chapter 19 . 12/11/2014
Well, that was a tough one. He's on the brink. At least he's agreed to talk with GGW. Brennan has become adept at knowing what he needs. And to think that at one time she believed that she couldn't be that person for him...ludicrous. We knew better:-)
1,394 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »