Reviews for Killing Two Birds
BB chapter 9 . 8/15
Thank you so much for killing Hannah off. I loathed her!
Hou5eMou5e chapter 34 . 6/14
Read everything in one go (roughly 2hrs) and holy hell. Well fucking done, my friend. Well fucking done.
Lanche chapter 12 . 5/22
Can't stop reading this; you're so talented! Thanks for sharing with us
I can't believe this is my Iist time ready my this story. Very beautiful and in character. Thank you.
Jen chapter 34 . 4/11
Your story is amazing! I've read it four times. It would be amazing for you to write a sequel to it! We would love to know how Brennan and Booth's life plays out from your perspective! Think about it. You're fabulous!
Bones2014 chapter 34 . 12/13/2014
A perfect ending to your extremely emotional of the best I've read. A lot of focus on Booth...who doesn't love & crave that? B&B together, married, & having a child...I mean come on, every shippers dream! Emotional ups & downs, feels, sensuality, sadness, happiness...this encompassed it all. This us a story I will read again. Loved it. You are an amazing writer:-)
Bones2014 chapter 33 . 12/13/2014
That chapter was an emotional roller coaster ride. Intense, sad, sensual, happy...perfect. As long as B&B are together,mom a happy camper:-)
Bones2014 chapter 32 . 12/13/2014
This brought some nice closure. I thought for sure that it was going to be difficult when Booth had to deal with the Army fall out. The press piece was unexpected, but great. I had a good feeling about Marx. I hate that this one is about to end:-(
Bones2014 chapter 30 . 12/12/2014
That was an emotional one. Another person looking to Booth for leadership, & Booth showing his strength again. The letter was amazing.
Bones2014 chapter 29 . 12/12/2014
Oh, but those gutters are fantastic! Who woulda thought? Booth's getting there, slowly but surely. Now to finish their job. God, this is such a great story:-)
Bones2014 chapter 28 . 12/12/2014
Wow, he is not alone. When you write B&B "M" hot!
Bones2014 chapter 27 . 12/12/2014
I have a feeling that this is going to be very difficult on Booth...
Bones2014 chapter 26 . 12/12/2014
I think ha & Brennan will come together with his gut & her evidence in order to prove his case. Together as always. Love Hank here. Great chapter:-)
Bones2014 chapter 25 . 12/12/2014
It seems like Booth has so few friends. Hank was a good one on the show. Hopefully talking to him will help. It looks as though there's a light at the end of the metaphorical tunnel:-)
Bones2014 chapter 24 . 12/12/2014
Intense! But so needed. Amazing chapter. Don't know how you do it? But glad that you do:-)
1,399 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »