Reviews for Time Heals
S1203 chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Yes I like it a lot! It will be wonderful reading about those two in some more chapter... Thank you.
lissy2110 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Hey,

a fantastic and romantic oneshot.

Thanks for writing.

Lissy
megan hollywood00 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
WHAT I THINK IS I NEED AN UPDATE THIS IS AMAZING 3
Mari31 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
This is sweet and could make a good story!

Keep going!

Detochkina chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
"... Alice who looked like she could be the love child of Madonna and Boy George." - That was hilarious, I love it!

You brought me back to 80's for a bit (shush, I'm still P.Y.T., if I have to say so), thank you for creating just the right atmosphere for those years.

There is so much sweetness and hope, very lovely. Have you ever thought of expanding this story?
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Like this it is very sweet!
tds88 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Are you planning to continue it?-You wanted to know my thoughts, well that was the first one. Whether it is just a couple more chapters or even developing this into a story with this as the inspiration, I would love to see more.

Gotta love Cyndi, although her duets of some of the Xmas songs on the radio this past holiday proves that some people cannot sing with just anyone else. Harmonies are important. ;)

I loved the plot and flashback in the middle to give background to what had happened.
keyecullen chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
This was just the sweetest story. Love that song too. It is so romantic that they lived their lives and circled back to one another!

Keye